BolvisOculus
Spagett!
+167|6661|Manitowoc, WI

Todd_Angelo wrote:

Aries_37 wrote:

...if you suck as infantry or claymore whore...
Define claymore whoring.
Being a sniper is interchangeable with claymore whoring.  It's a bad habit to get into.
CHroNo
+1|6545
just like the others  pubs server
nothing hard to kill really
drug_dealer111
+44|6603|Team America!!!

ThomasMorgan wrote:

Wait...they frown on claymore whoring but they're cool with dolphin diving and prone spamming?
what he said ^
F_O_Assault
+19|6501|Greenwood, SC

FrankieSpankie3388 wrote:

I fail to see how it's called a pro server if everybody dolphin dives and pronespams... I'm not complaining about people who do it because then I'd be a hypocrite, I'm just saying that if doing that is your only line of winning in a firefight, you just shouldn't be considered a pro.
gg, can i get an owned anyone?
Todd_Angelo
Leukocyte
+336|6669|Warlord

BolvisOculus wrote:

Todd_Angelo wrote:

Define claymore whoring.
Being a sniper is interchangeable with claymore whoring.  It's a bad habit to get into.
I'm asking the OP.

As for your definition, pfft. Bullet spammer.
-=CB=-krazykarl
not always PWD, but usually.
+95|6578|Carlsbad, CA, USA

Aries_37 wrote:

Not atm but later definitely (added u to xfire), is your clan in any other ladders other than twl? CB or ED maybe?

ThomasMorgan wrote:

Wait...they frown on claymore whoring but they're cool with dolphin diving and prone spamming?
Yes its an unfortunate fact that all top infantry clans prone spam and dive, there isn't one 'pro' player who doesn't.
i guess i don't want to ever be "pro", whatever that is. sounds like "gay" to me. where is the negative karma when you need it?
BolvisOculus
Spagett!
+167|6661|Manitowoc, WI

Todd_Angelo wrote:

BolvisOculus wrote:

Todd_Angelo wrote:

Define claymore whoring.
I'm asking the OP.

As for your definition, pfft. Bullet spammer.
Yes, all those stray bullets could ricochet and hit a mother nursing her infant.
Kusunagi
+59|6779|The land of Hookers and pod
Been there on Elunex, got my ass owned by guys like c-sh0t and some dignitas guys, great server, but sometimes too much nadespam.
And I think 24 people is a little bit much in a infantry only server, 20 at most, 16 is good.
valakivi
Wish i had under 100 ping
+7|6499|Lima, PERU
all i gotta say is prone spamming and bunny hopping is GAY, its just plain stupid exploit.
Chillin&killin
+27|6717|Manchester,England
i might whip on and own all.muhahaha
aLi3nZ
+138|6548|New Zealand
I consider myself ok at infantry combat, might check it later. Will probably lag like hell though.
Zulu_Soldier
+15|6552

valakivi wrote:

all i gotta say is prone spamming and bunny hopping is GAY, its just plain stupid exploit.
Its part of the game so stfu, im guessing you're one of those strictley pub players, never been in a clan?
jord
+2,382|6720|The North, beyond the wall.

Zulu_Soldier wrote:

valakivi wrote:

Its part of the game so stfu, im guessing you're one of those strictley pub players, never been in a clan?
Don't insult someone because they haven't been in a clan.
Zulu_Soldier
+15|6552
Inusult?
Lucien
Fantasma Parastasie
+1,451|6695
hahahahaha!!

Why the fuck did you post the server on a public forum? Elunex, waib, DDD etc. are all for clans to practice on, not the average pub player. Chances are most of you will be proud to even get a 1:4 kill/death ratio.

Come play there. get your ass handed to you. then blame it on the movement of players. GG.
https://i.imgur.com/HTmoH.jpg
fierce
I love [fiSh]
+167|6610
Probably it's going to be populated by the usual ranked "Gimme-my-claymores-&-nades-so-that-i-can-spam-them" Guys.
Lucien
Fantasma Parastasie
+1,451|6695
and then when they get killed by someone with an m16, they will ignore the fact that he made a headshot on them before they could even blink, and blame it on dolping diving.
https://i.imgur.com/HTmoH.jpg
valakivi
Wish i had under 100 ping
+7|6499|Lima, PERU

Zulu_Soldier wrote:

valakivi wrote:

im in a clan btw and what does that stupid tactic has to do with being in a clan? just keep jumping up and down if u feel like it but i can still call it and will call it a gay tactic.
LostFate
Same shit, Different Arsehole
+95|6527|England
In competitive play theres no such thing as a "gay" tactic its just WIN or LOSE naturaly you want to win, and so you do anything an everything you can to win this includings dolphin diving, prone spamming ect..

The reason most pubbers complain about it is because they just want to have fun they dont take the time to learn an practice these tactics and so it pisses them off when they get killed by them because they believe its an "unfair" exploit of the game..however its not unfair as everyone is able to do it, it just takes practice!
aLi3nZ
+138|6548|New Zealand

valakivi wrote:

Zulu_Soldier wrote:

valakivi wrote:

im in a clan btw and what does that stupid tactic has to do with being in a clan? just keep jumping up and down if u feel like it but i can still call it and will call it a gay tactic.
You = N00b. Stop whining and GTFO.
Papa Smurf 314
Right in the Smurfin' parking lot?
+90|6812|New York

Zulu_Soldier wrote:

valakivi wrote:

WHOAH BUDDY.

What the fuck?  In the rant boards, you called me a prone spammer, and now you're saying it's part of the game?

GTFO.

Last edited by Papa Smurf 314 (2006-08-27 14:49:58)

Aries_37
arrivederci frog
+368|6617|London

Kusunagi wrote:

Been there on Elunex, got my ass owned by guys like c-sh0t and some dignitas guys, great server, but sometimes too much nadespam.
And I think 24 people is a little bit much in a infantry only server, 20 at most, 16 is good.
nadespam is the wrong term m8, some of these guys (desperation, aPas) are so damn precise with the nade it lands 1mm in front of u with 0.001 seconds left on the fuse. btw looking forward to our match on CB vs team-ff.

Sarge why did I post the server ip here?

SargeV1.4 wrote:

Come play there. get your ass handed to you. then blame it on the movement of players. GG.
There you answered your own question.

Last edited by Aries_37 (2006-08-27 14:56:30)

Bluenu
+1|6503

LostFate wrote:

in TWL i'm in clan [SaS] and my name is DeVilish
bunny hopping has been in online games  for ever play cs 1.3 or older?
cs1.3 was the last version to do bunny hopping (then they added a stamina like thingy)

i guess that doesnt stop you from constantly jumping though =/

Last edited by Bluenu (2006-08-27 14:56:56)

Zulu_Soldier
+15|6552

Papa Smurf 314 wrote:

Zulu_Soldier wrote:

valakivi wrote:

WHOAH BUDDY.

What the fuck?  In the rant boards, you called me a prone spammer, and now you're saying it's part of the game?

GTFO.
I dont like prone spammers but i know its part of the game so i deal with it.
incubis
+40|6686|CANADA

valakivi wrote:

Zulu_Soldier wrote:

valakivi wrote:

Guess u guys kick players better then you to make room of admins... Also I bet your clan does not win vs other clans..LOL

Last edited by incubis (2006-08-27 20:55:57)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard