Tempelridderen
+0|6755
This one seems like a hard one to get, does anyone have any tactics?
notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.
+1,396|6769|The United Center
win.

a lot.
chitlin
Banned
+36|6784
be gay and join servers with autobalance off and swap every time youre going to lose ... thats how everyone else that has it got it ^^
WilhelmSissener
Banned
+557|6755|Oslo, Norway
make everyone on your team bunnyho and spawn camp every round all the time

win win win win win

A LOT A LOT A LOT
Miller
IT'S MILLER TIME!
+271|6777|United States of America
does anyone even have it? if so i wanna see that.
Absinthe
+18|6778
polarbearz
Raiders of the Lost Bear
+-1,474|6811|Singapore

Is this one of the two billion existing threads about this stupid ribbon?
Tempelridderen
+0|6755
If the team you're on is going to loose and you quit, will that be counted as a loss or not counted at all?
JeSTeR_Player1
Flying Solo
+98|6792|Canada, Ont
This Ribbon Is Not Worth Getting, Dosen't Say Anything About Your Skill, If Anything It Shows Other peoples Skill or Your Ability To Switch Teams.
[TA]Casket
+0|6745

chitlin wrote:

be gay and join servers with autobalance off and swap every time youre going to lose ... thats how everyone else that has it got it ^^
To my knowledge, the last time I checked, absolutely no one has it.  So where did you get this info?  I went through the top 100 Commanders by commander score not long ago, and NONE of them had it.   Does anyone really have it now?  I have found no one with it.
slidero

[TA]Casket wrote:

chitlin wrote:

To my knowledge, the last time I checked, absolutely no one has it.  So where did you get this info?  I went through the top 100 Commanders by commander score not long ago, and NONE of them had it.   Does anyone really have it now?  I have found no one with it.
Plenty of people have it, though I really doubt they have earned it.  Maybe a couple, like perseverance, tank whore extraordinaire, and probably some pilots.  Not one of them by being a "really good commander".
Tigg@lot
noob on tour
+1|6796|NRW,Germany

slidero wrote:

Plenty of people have it, though I really doubt they have earned it.  Maybe a couple, like perseverance, tank whore extraordinaire, and probably some pilots.  Not one of them by being a "really good commander".
Erm.... You need 50h as commander and 45 commander points IAR so I doubt that you can get it by piloting. Only point where piloting comes in handy is the 3:1 W/L-Ratio but only if you are real good.
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6793|PNW

Tempelridderen wrote:

If the team you're on is going to loose and you quit, will that be counted as a loss or not counted at all?
It still counts as a loss if the team you were on loses, so don't even try it. I've seen more teams totally collapse due to 5-12 players switching or just exiting...

[TA]Casket wrote:

I have it. Got my 50 commander hours, then piloted my arse off in bomber maps. Doesn't really prove anything other than you've managed to somehow have fifty hours as a commander, maintain/obtain a 3:1 ratio and grab 45 commander points in a single round. Most of the awards in this game indicate time spent playing rather than any particular skill of yours.
Tempelridderen
+0|6755
Do you have to maintain a 3:1 ratio?
Does it only count as commander wins, or in all the wins u have?
[Chill.zone] Link
+0|6736

slidero wrote:

[TA]Casket wrote:

chitlin wrote:

I only know one person who got it being a commander all the time, and that was very early on, even before there was UBAR and I was discussing with him how the hell he might have got it.  He also may be the first one who ever got that ribbon.
http://bf2s.com/player/G3157/
Cykasm
+0|6735|Melbourne, Australia
I just recently got this ribbon.
You don't need to swap sides to get it, just need to find a good squad really.
Easier said than done i know.
I started commanding early on also which made it easier.  The longer you wait to get the ribbon the harder it is to get the 3:1 ratio.
chitlin
Banned
+36|6784
You don't need to swap sides to get it, just need to find a good squad really.
not possible ...i have personal experience of constantly being on a team that has not one decent player no good squads and they get thier ass kicked horribly .. im sure lots of other people have had simlilair experinces .. its simply impossible to take a bunch of people who suck and make winners out of them.

im been on the other end of that stick enough times beating the crap out of a really sorry team .. and could have easily been on that team helpless and getting smoked ... only way to get this is to swap or leave ...nooen is good enough or smart enough to get 3:1 ratio unless youre on your own clans sever kicking whomever might beat you..

this topic has been baeten to death but ill put my 2 cents on it anyhow .. practically everyone who has this ribbon attained it trough swapping leaving or whatever lame method possible..
dshak
+4|6835
just play ghost town all the time as SAS...

It seems a rare occasion that the SAS ever loses a round on that map, its quite silly actually.... and why on earth are the spetz and SAS fighting eachother anyway? wouldn't it have made MUCH more sense to have the rebels fight them (and use the rebels as the reason the division was mysteriously wiped out). shoot it would have made more sense to have SAS vs the rebels.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard