Aries_37
arrivederci frog
+368|6597|London
Go to this unranked server. It is the team elunex inf only server.

85.14.220.14 port 16564. This is where all the pros hang out, if you suck as infantry or claymore whore you will not be welcomed by anyone there. A great place to polish up on your dolphin diving and pronespamming, and by the end of the day you will be glad that it was unranked as you will probably get your butt handed to you.

http://www.game-monitor.com/GameServer/ … ns_II.html

Last edited by Aries_37 (2006-08-27 10:34:55)

FrankieSpankie3388
Hockey Nut
+243|6553|Boston, MA
I fail to see how it's called a pro server if everybody dolphin dives and pronespams... I'm not complaining about people who do it because then I'd be a hypocrite, I'm just saying that if doing that is your only line of winning in a firefight, you just shouldn't be considered a pro.
notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.
+1,396|6769|The United Center
Wait...they frown on claymore whoring but they're cool with dolphin diving and prone spamming?
LostFate
Same shit, Different Arsehole
+95|6508|England
I had a few games on there..i did'nt get my ass handed to me..

The players on there were average...i've played much better in TWL an CAL
millhous
+39|6659|OREEGONE, USA
Whats this unranked you speak of?
DaJJ
+13|6660|1500 Gold Medaller's land
LostFate, what team are you on TWL? and are you eu or na?
Aries_37
arrivederci frog
+368|6597|London
Well you cant expect it to be full of pros all the time, but the top european teams are usually on, dignitas, expedition, plan b, pod, ex6tenz, nofear, codeseven, wilda.
LostFate
+95|6508|England
in TWL i'm in clan [SaS] and my name is DeVilish

We left TWL about 4 months ago..but we're commin back for the 5v5 infantry again..soon!
Aries_37
arrivederci frog
+368|6597|London

LostFate wrote:

We left TWL about 4 months ago..but we're commin back for the 5v5 infantry again..soon!
Speed aggression surprise?
lavadisk
I am a cat ¦ 3
+369|6852|Denver colorado
i went to one of those servers so i could learn the asshats ways and i owned them. they need to fix dolphin diving ASAP
LostFate
+95|6508|England
no mate, Strategic Assault Squad! we left Twl on a 9 win streak but we had to leave because no one wanted to play as it was summer, but now we're commin back!

Btw mate, i'm gonna go an join that server again now so if you want to play i'll be there.
PaterPreekt
+1|6575|Rotterdam

ThomasMorgan wrote:

Wait...they frown on claymore whoring but they're cool with dolphin diving and prone spamming?
Need we say more?
Aries_37
arrivederci frog
+368|6597|London
Not atm but later definitely (added u to xfire), is your clan in any other ladders other than twl? CB or ED maybe?

ThomasMorgan wrote:

Yes its an unfortunate fact that all top infantry clans prone spam and dive, there isn't one 'pro' player who doesn't.

Last edited by Aries_37 (2006-08-27 10:31:47)

Gentlesouljah.e
+14|6484|United States
24/7 CAL Infantry is where the best players play.
Runs 32 man kark 24/7....mashtuur every once in a while
PaterPreekt
+1|6575|Rotterdam
Just wondering, are there any servers witch have a players list consisting of high ranked players only?
fierce
I love [fiSh]
+167|6590
High Rank =! Skill

The best players nearly only play unranked.
BolvisOculus
Spagett!
+167|6641|Manitowoc, WI
Pros?  Yeah right.  I just joined in that server and somone was raining humvees on us.  As legal as that is on unranked, I don't concider anyone who uses it a "pro".  Also, i was killed by a few claymores so I'm not sure where you get the anti-claymore rule.
Aries_37
arrivederci frog
+368|6597|London

BolvisOculus wrote:

Pros?  Yeah right.  I just joined in that server and somone was raining humvees on us.  As legal as that is on unranked, I don't concider anyone who uses it a "pro".  Also, i was killed by a few claymores so I'm not sure where you get the anti-claymore rule.
Dont you think its possible that someone read this post and then went and started messing about on the server?
AllmightyOz
+50|6508|United States - Ohio
sounds liek a crap server. Come to the RANKED H*S server if you dig infantrizzle.

incubis
+40|6667|CANADA

LostFate wrote:

We left TWL about 4 months ago..but we're coming back for the 5v5 infantry again..soon!
I am also in twl 5vs5 infantry I do dolphin dive and prone spamming and bunny hop .what I say to you is learn how to aim..it's not my fault if you cant hit shit. I do not think I am god like and I don't think I am the best player in the world I don't care its all about my team and me being squad leader and staying alive for my squad to cap the flag. you have to realize bunny hopping has been in online games  for ever play cs 1.3 or older?

All is fair in love and in war!

Last edited by incubis (2006-08-27 10:59:22)

MorbidFetus
+76|6573|Ohio

Aries_37 wrote:

claymore whore you will not be welcomed by anyone there.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oA7acCJ7zyk
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6643|London, England
I just hate the extra effort required to kill a bunny hopping prone spamming dolphin diving noob who attempts to do the easy way out of getting out of a firefight, simply becuase they are to stupid to use their head and get into a position where they are in the advtantage, instead they just rush in and do all that shit to win becuase that's all they know. Easy way out. Just like choosing the snipers kit, it's another easy way out. That's the problem with guys around here nowadays, want things to be as easy as possible. Too stupid to know about not getting fire at you in the first place, so they have to do all that crap. It's not about people that are crap at shooting, it's YOU that is crap and dumb and so can't kill and not die by not bunny hopping etc...
LostFate
+95|6508|England

incubis wrote:

LostFate wrote:

We left TWL about 4 months ago..but we're coming back for the 5v5 infantry again..soon!
I am also in twl 5vs5 infantry I do dolphin dive and prone spamming and bunny hop .what I say to you is learn how to aim..it's not my fault if you cant hit shit. I do not think I am god like and I don't think I am the best player in the world I don't care its all about my team and me being squad leader and staying alive for my squad to cap the flag. you have to realize bunny hopping has been in online games  for ever play cs 1.3 or older?

All is fair in love and in war!
Why did you quote me to say that dude? i do all those things to.
Aries_37
arrivederci frog
+368|6597|London

MorbidFetus wrote:

Aries_37 wrote:

claymore whore you will not be welcomed by anyone there.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oA7acCJ7zyk
wth? this is sick.
Todd_Angelo
Leukocyte
+336|6649|Warlord

Aries_37 wrote:

...if you suck as infantry or claymore whore...
Define claymore whoring.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard