FrankieSpankie3388
Hockey Nut
+243|6539|Boston, MA
I was playing Sharqi as USMC and there was a MEC helicopter flying around the TV Station just raping it. Since I was playing anti-tank I decided to try shooting it out of the sky. I took one shot with the SRAW and just absolutely destroyd him. However, this isn't your normal SRAW helicopter kill. I was on the roof of the TV Station and I had my radar zoomed in all the way, he was far enough that he wasn't on the radar, he was probably above the beach/water. It was so far the rocket ended up disappearing from the screen and it took me out of the scope. Check it out:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a5aSVN5eQl4

It's already pretty low quality without sound since I have to set fraps that way so it won't lag too much so don't be all bitchy about it.
Gentlesouljah.e
+14|6471|United States
haha not bad...nice shot....now grab that cobra and just camp them....
nieker
THE FLYING DUTCH PENGUIN, THE NINTENDO PENGUIN
+191|6636|The Netherlands
nice shot, i love AT it is destructive
sgt.sonner
the electric eel has got me by the brain banana
+146|6542|Denmizzark!!
Nice one.. dont you just love it when that green text pops up in the top left corner..
yuckfou09
hide your terrorists ^,^
+94|6686|Ft. Drum, NY
not impressed ive hit the hind on iron gator from the ship when it was just taking off. needless to say i was bombarded with mean words.....and of course called haxor.
Gentlesouljah.e
+14|6471|United States

yuckfou09 wrote:

not impressed ive hit the hind on iron gator from the ship when it was just taking off. needless to say i was bombarded with mean words.....and of course called haxor.
well arent you ****ing special. You want a special medal....lol I haTE KILL JOYS, who come into threads acting all big and bad  all "im not impressed cause im teh 1337 player and I can do better"...
Breez
AKA: badhq
+937|6641|Derby, England

Gentlesouljah.e wrote:

haha not bad...nice shot....now grab that cobra and just camp them....
X2
FrankieSpankie3388
Hockey Nut
+243|6539|Boston, MA

yuckfou09 wrote:

It's a lot easier to hit a helicopter that is just taking off because you know exactly where it is... And you obviously didn't use a SRAW because it takes more than one shot and if it was just taking off it would have full health. How come I highly doubt you actually did that?
I.M.I Militant
We Are Not Alone In Here
+297|6728|Melbourne, Australia
that shot was nice mate i applaud you its a tuff shot to make

to the fag who isent impressed get a life ok .. that is a good shot wether your "leet" or STRANGLE yourself u wanker
Crispin
+13|6487|Amarillo Tx
Well Frankie nice ass shot man +1 for it.

@ The fuckstick that is l337 yuckfou09 lets see you're famous video of your Iron gator shot intill then shut the fuck up and stop being a troll.
MastersMom
YOUR mom goes to college
+61|6664
This one time I was on Kubra and spawned next to the cobra at main base (USMC) and the other chopper had just taken me out.  So I fired the SRAW and directed it across the map to the MEC main base and took out the chopper that had just killed me when he was trying to repair.  Then I jumped in the cobra and took out both of their jets with tv missles and killed all the tanks.  Then I jumped out of the chopper and I capped every flag and killed the rest of their guys.  One of them jumped in a tank and I had to take him out but I had picked up a medic kit so I just through a bunch of medic packs on the tank and then tossed a grenade.  The grenade set off the booze they put in the medic packs and it burned the guy in the tank to death.

I am so much better than everyone else.  *trips and falls on own knife*
leesupport
+39|6692

yuckfou09 wrote:

i must say buddy that im not impressed that you were able to shoot a chopper with sraw while it was taking off on Iron Gator.....i would like to see you do it again though...bet you wouldnt be able to....belive me i should know i have played 400+ hours on Iron Gator and i know just about everything you can do with just about every vehicle and weapon on there.

btw to the thread starter that was a nice shot:D
De_Jappe
Triarii
+432|6536|Belgium

Nice shot indeed, but you should hold your left mouse button when shooting, that way it's easier to guide towards it target as you stayed zoomed in, just a hint.
RonnY[NL]
Chanetoy Dugali
+309|6720|Groningen / Netherlands
1337 shot, couldnt have done it better myself
Bluenu
+1|6470
original post - nice shot

those kinds of kills are what makes bf2 great

it just leaves a certain satisfaction when you do those lol

Last edited by Bluenu (2006-08-27 09:39:53)

majorassult
I <3 ak101
+307|6672|under there hayousaidunderwear

Gentlesouljah.e wrote:

yuckfou09 wrote:

well arent you ****ing special. You want a special medal....lol I haTE KILL JOYS, who come into threads acting all big and bad  all "im not impressed cause im teh 1337 player and I can do better"...
QFE
AAFCptKabbom
+127|6667|WPB, FL. USA
N1!  However, in all reality you can see he was hit and smoking just as he came back into view as you moved towards the right, and secondly he was slowing down to hover - still a good shot - now be a man and try it with a RPG {the one you can't control once it's fired}.
-MIKI3.
+70|6653|The Netherlands
lol nice shot +1

yuckfou09 wrote:

wow your are so 1337...that what you wanted to hear right?

Last edited by -MIKI3. (2006-08-27 09:51:41)

DaJJ
+13|6647|1500 Gold Medaller's land
yes indeed, very fucking nice shot man!!! but this shots also requires shit load of luck so its technically even nicer, i still wouldnt use that as a thing to use in clan application since its so much luck but this kind of shots happen so rare that its very cool

i havent had much special shots myself, at least this kind of which cant be done twice in a row, some 1 hit kills to heli with armour from a long way when its high but im experienced tanker wanker and its easy for me
FrankieSpankie3388
Hockey Nut
+243|6539|Boston, MA

De_Jappe wrote:

Nice shot indeed, but you should hold your left mouse button when shooting, that way it's easier to guide towards it target as you stayed zoomed in, just a hint.
Yeah that's what I did, unfortunately I couldn't see the rocket anymore so I let go, I kept looking at it anyways though and still nailed it.

And to AAFCptKabbom, yes I know it was already smoking. That's the only reason it blew up, takes more than one SRAW hit to kill an attack heli.

And thanks to all, I don't mean to look like an attention whore but I just thought out of all the times I've played and all the amazing videos I have seen, that was probably the craziest thing I saw so I thought I'd share.
DaJJ
+13|6647|1500 Gold Medaller's land
i like your sig frankiespankie
rooster1141
+1|6596
Thats awsome nice shot bro.
FrankieSpankie3388
Hockey Nut
+243|6539|Boston, MA
Hehe, thanks, I like your's too, I'm one of that 1% but I use G to enter vehicles, I don't know if that makes me part of the 99%.
Zimmer
Un Moderador
+1,688|6765|Scotland

Ouch, those guys must have been annoyed.
OXTHAFOX
+18|6676
Wicked

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard