ShotYourSix
Boldly going nowhere...
+196|6727|Las Vegas
Here is a direct download link: POE2 1.0 Client  (not a torrent)

http://www.mygm.org/mygm/downloads/inde … amp;id=120

Key:

..]POEv1.0.0[..]BIGthanksTOeveryoneWHOhasSUPPORTEDus]..
MECtallica
+73|6513|jalalabad
some weapons in the mod just suck, like for one, the transport chopper with 20 rapid fire missles, or the one hit kill sniper rifle (G82 antimaterial or something) or the abuse of the VPER rifle, or the magicly heatseeking missles, that travel across the whole map and hit you some how....

Last edited by MECtallica (2006-08-26 12:44:22)

Fallschirmjager10
+36|6469
I Love You
{BMF}*Frank_The_Tank
U.S. > Iran
+497|6586|Florida
sounds interesting, but im not going to download and play on it, as its not ranked, so I dont get to earn points/badges.
PspRpg-7
-
+961|6706

ShotYourSix wrote:

Key:

41 minutes

Last edited by PspRpg-7 (2006-08-26 12:47:24)

Fallschirmjager10
+36|6469
hehe its 1 hour 10 mintues- 1 hour 20 minutes for me:p consider yourself lucky.
ShotYourSix
Boldly going nowhere...
+196|6727|Las Vegas

PspRpg-7 wrote:

ShotYourSix wrote:

Key:

41 minutes
You should be glad I kept looking, the first 2 links I found were 28k and 60k. 
I got it last night at 650k but they took down the link since then.  Should be up on the big gameing sites later on today.
subz3r0mkt
+27|6685
Almost done downloading... I can already tell this is already going to be like the DC for BF2. :>
Krysiss
+15|6483|NL

Snake wrote:

1.1Gb? Christ. It took me 2.5hours to download the full 1.3 patch. For 1.1Gb, Id be needed a good 10 hours to download that....
This is why I dont bother with mods, even though this one does look fucking awesome in fairness. From the screenies alone, it looks better than a lot of the BF2 content. Guess Ill have to miss out
ever heard about torrents?¿
this the client and there are many out there:
http://azureus.sourceforge.net/ and  http://www.utorrent.com/ (very small program)
and then the POE torrent
http://pointofexistence.hypernia.net/

Last edited by Krysiss (2006-08-26 13:47:10)

xX[Elangbam]Xx
+107|6706

Krysiss wrote:

Snake wrote:

1.1Gb? Christ. It took me 2.5hours to download the full 1.3 patch. For 1.1Gb, Id be needed a good 10 hours to download that....
This is why I dont bother with mods, even though this one does look fucking awesome in fairness. From the screenies alone, it looks better than a lot of the BF2 content. Guess Ill have to miss out
torrents take forever if there isn't enough hosts after the initial download.
Chou
+737|6799

xX[Elangbam]Xx wrote:

Krysiss wrote:

Snake wrote:

Like 3 days in my case
Fallschirmjager10
+36|6469
40mins left!!!!
Krysiss
+15|6483|NL

xX[Elangbam]Xx wrote:

Krysiss wrote:

Snake wrote:

LoL

I downloaded tons of anim/series .
and those downloads are 6 gig big or 12.
I take 4/5 gig in one night sometimes, but it more 3 gig avarge
so fast enough.

Last edited by Krysiss (2006-08-26 13:50:02)

sgt_rambo35
Banned
+5|6473
what is this? does it replace 1.3 patch? can i still play 1.3 alongisde this?
eagles1106
+269|6592|Marlton, New Jersey.
Played it last night and today and like Vengence said, everything is balanced, good maps, and theres not anything that dominats all.  My torrent Dl'ed it in almost under 2 hours, and I got to play last night (thanks for leaking the password ) and I was just amazed.  Ive been a fan of the mod for a while and all I can say is that its lived up to its expectations.

Last edited by eagles1106 (2006-08-26 13:50:15)

TokyoJoe
+5|6553
i payed 20 dollars for EF and AF, i got 6 maps, 1 new army, a new song, a few new weapons and a few new vehicles...

i payed 0 dollars for POE2, i got 13 maps 2 new armies, amazing music and sounds, amazing weapons and A TON OF NEW VEHICLES.

POE2 is the way of the future. GREATEST MOD EVAR!!!! POE2 NEEDS TO BE RANKED AND INCORPORATED INTO BF2 SYSTEM.

if only ea/dice were like valve/steam with CS and DoD...
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6770

TokyoJoe wrote:

i payed 20 dollars for EF and AF, i got 6 maps, 1 new army, a new song, a few new weapons and a few new vehicles...

i payed 0 dollars for POE2, i got 13 maps 2 new armies, amazing music and sounds, amazing weapons and A TON OF NEW VEHICLES.

POE2 is the way of the future. GREATEST MOD EVAR!!!! POE2 NEEDS TO BE RANKED AND INCORPORATED INTO BF2 SYSTEM.

Can I tell you something......... PoE did not start from the ground up, they just improved on an existing product.  So Dice / EA is the base for PoE and should not be discredited.

Last edited by usmarine2005 (2006-08-26 13:53:40)

TokyoJoe
+5|6553

usmarine2005 wrote:

TokyoJoe wrote:

Can I tell you something......... PoE did not start from the ground up, they just improved on an existing product.  So Dice / EA is the base for PoE and should not be discredited.
so did CS and Day of Defeat. valve embraced 3rd party HL mods and if i remember correctly (i heard this from a friend so i could be wrong here) ea/dice bought out desert combat and shut it down or something.

i'm not discrediting ea/dice (bf2 is a great game), just pointing out they can learn from valve/steam.

Last edited by TokyoJoe (2006-08-26 13:57:10)

eagles1106

MECtallica wrote:

some weapons in the mod just suck, like for one, the transport chopper with 20 rapid fire missles, or the one hit kill sniper rifle (G82 antimaterial or something) or the abuse of the VPER rifle, or the magicly heatseeking missles, that travel across the whole map and hit you some how....
Are you kidding me, if your saying that the rockets on the transport helo suck, you dont know how to use it.  I had an 85 point round last night using the transport helos rockets the whole round
And no, there are no magic heat seaking missiles, ive never experienced these "magic" missiles that you say travel across the map, and ive probably played at least 20-25 rounds by now...

Last edited by eagles1106 (2006-08-26 13:56:49)

xX[Elangbam]Xx
+107|6706

Krysiss wrote:

xX[Elangbam]Xx wrote:

Krysiss wrote:

LoL

so fast enough.
man shut up, my ROUTER is capped at 100mbs or w/e....so yeah, not too happy. I first saw 1000kbs on download and I was like WOOT! but it kept degrading till it reached to 90kbs
eagles1106

xX[Elangbam]Xx wrote:

Krysiss wrote:

xX[Elangbam]Xx wrote:

LoL

so fast enough.
man shut up, my ROUTER is capped at 100mbs or w/e....so yeah, not too happy. I first saw 1000kbs on download and I was like WOOT! but it kept degrading till it reached to 90kbs
lol, my torrent downloaded it at 250-300 kbs and it finshed at just over 2 hours
Krysiss
+15|6483|NL

xX[Elangbam]Xx wrote:

Krysiss wrote:

xX[Elangbam]Xx wrote:

LoL

so fast enough.
LoL me 3 times more
also I don;t have router so!

Last edited by Krysiss (2006-08-26 13:58:42)

xX[Elangbam]Xx
+107|6706

eagles1106 wrote:

xX[Elangbam]Xx wrote:

Krysiss wrote:

LoL

so fast enough.
lol, my torrent downloaded it at 250-300 kbs and it finshed at just over 2 hours
.....3 and 15 minutes for the past.....30 minutes? and i just download download accelerator....damn you westell! DAMN YOU TO HELL!
sgt_rambo35
Banned
+5|6473
this isnt ranked is it?
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6770

sgt_rambo35 wrote:

this isnt ranked is it?
No

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard