I knife Generals
+278|6554|Search Whore killing fields
can you still bunny hop? bunny hop = game killer
Towelly
It's A State Of Mind
+399|6607|Your attic

DirtyMexican wrote:

Nope, I just end up crouching and firing.

Even the normal jump feels kind of pitiful...

Last edited by Towelly (2006-08-26 00:08:23)

-botivix-
Damn
+23|6743|Not Scotland Anymore!

JaM3z wrote:

-botivix- wrote:

JaM3z wrote:

LOL, no trust me your a nub.

And i dont post about how good i am, but thank you for the compliment.

Everyone else is a nub because they dont use there fucking brain at all, and continuasly ask stupid fucking questions in game like this classic example:

How do i be a sniper???!?!?!?!

And i advertise my stats to show how much better than you i am, sorry i turned into a dogtag collecting stats nub, but hey i have room for yours anyday.

And whats wrong with excersising my e-penis i hadnt touched it in so long it had almost flacid, had to whip that badboy out write a few posts then watch some meatspin and write a few more.

Anyway whats your beta nickname, i look forward to seeing you in my collection.

And remember i am allways better than you.
I don't doubt im a nub at bf2142, and honestly, I don't really care.

Better than me at 2142? Probably, yes. Better than me at BF2? I highly doubt it, since my stats are better than yours, and which according to you - must mean im better than you are.

My in-game is TehStoner. I invite you to come get them dog-tags of mine.

Grow-The-Fuck-Up, nub.
JaM3z
Banned
+311|6727

Nyte wrote:

Beta seems fine to me.
Yeah its a good laugh, whats your in game name ill add you to my buddy list.

Jbrar wrote:

Can u pick up kits, or is it like: "sorry, u don't have the mojo to pick his kit up".
And what's with the knife, they held it the same way in Vietnam, and no on liked it.
Yeah G is still mapped to it

-botivix- wrote:

JaM3z wrote:

-botivix- wrote:

LOL, no trust me your a nub.

And i dont post about how good i am, but thank you for the compliment.

Everyone else is a nub because they dont use there fucking brain at all, and continuasly ask stupid fucking questions in game like this classic example:

How do i be a sniper???!?!?!?!

And i advertise my stats to show how much better than you i am, sorry i turned into a dogtag collecting stats nub, but hey i have room for yours anyday.

And whats wrong with excersising my e-penis i hadnt touched it in so long it had almost flacid, had to whip that badboy out write a few posts then watch some meatspin and write a few more.

Anyway whats your beta nickname, i look forward to seeing you in my collection.

And remember i am allways better than you.
I don't doubt im a nub at bf2142, and honestly, I don't really care.

Better than me at 2142? Probably, yes. Better than me at BF2? I highly doubt it, since my stats are better than yours, and which according to you - must mean im better than you are.

My in-game is TehStoner. I invite you to come get them dog-tags of mine.

Grow-The-Fuck-Up, nub.
added to my buddy list, BUT i think i have them already *goes rumaging through screenshots and leaderboards*

And no your stats in bf2 arnt bettr than mine, just to let you know sorry to burst your bubble but i have to accounts.
-botivix-
Damn
+23|6743|Not Scotland Anymore!
You don't have them, yet.

I have two accounts too, im betting on my second being better than yours too.

<3 t'internet arguments.
DirtyMexican
I knife Generals
OooooO buddy list! Eas stepping it up. Theyve gone from buggy game to buggy game with instant messanger!
majorassult
I <3 ak101
+307|6679|under there hayousaidunderwear
Actually pal, Jam3z is better then you.
DirtyMexican
I knife Generals
jamez are 1337 haxas
JaM3z
Banned
+311|6727
my other account has 265,478 points, my shitty account has 80,000 or near enough.

So sit on it and rotate

and accept my invite.
Shem
sɥǝɯ
+152|6544|London (At Heart)

MuseSeeker wrote:

If you can answer: are the hellicopter\planes showing overpowerment? Or are they used differently all together from what we see in BF2?
Far from it.

The choppers are incredibly weak (attack chopper), the turret does jack all, the pilots missiles have about 2 cm splash damage and the tv missiles.... well I won't go there.
DirtyMexican
I knife Generals
Did they screw up the tv missle like sf? Where the gunners tv isnt lined up with the little cross hair?
jord
+2,382|6695|The North, beyond the wall.

DirtyMexican wrote:

Did they screw up the tv missle like sf? Where the gunners tv isnt lined up with the little cross hair?
I think you don't click to change the direction.

Last edited by jord (2006-08-26 11:12:01)

ShotYourSix
Boldly going nowhere...
+196|6736|Las Vegas
When you fire the tv missile it takes off at mach speed and it is pretty much impossible to control.  You want it to go left but it goes right etc. but its just way too fast for any proper reaction times.  I'm sure they will be tweaking this severely before release because as it is now it's virtually useless.
Sheep of War
+40|6660
I'm not sure the reviewer here is playing the same beta as I am. Hopefully it really does work better for you. From what I'm seeing, Dice has in NO way come to grips with the BF engine. So far, I can't join 3/4 of the servers due to the modified content message. The beta is 5x as buggy as BF2 ever was. When you finally get into a server the lag is SO bad that you can't even comprehend what you are doing. I've already been moved clear across the map. You get a nice little "problem with your connection" message every 1-5 seconds, and thats only before the servers decide to randomly crash and boot people out.  Also I'm getting banned messages from servers that I haven't even played on.

I know its a beta and yada yada, but this is horrible. I haven't been in one decent game where I could aim at sombody without them randomly laggin all around....most of the time you don't even know why you've died. I hope everyone is having a better experience with it, but in mine, it'd say its not even ready for beta yet.

Last edited by 908741059871059781 (2006-08-26 11:55:29)

JaM3z
Banned
+311|6727

908741059871059781 wrote:

I'm not sure the reviewer here is playing the same beta as I am. Hopefully it really does work better for you. From what I'm seeing, Dice has in NO way come to grips with the BF engine. So far, I can't join 3/4 of the servers due to the modified content message. The beta is 5x as buggy as BF2 ever was. When you finally get into a server the lag is SO bad that you can't even comprehend what you are doing. I've already been moved clear across the map. You get a nice little "problem with your connection" message every 1-5 seconds, and thats only before the servers decide to randomly crash and boot people out.  Also I'm getting banned messages from servers that I haven't even played on.

I know its a beta and yada yada, but this is horrible. I haven't been in one decent game where I could aim at sombody without them randomly laggin all around....most of the time you don't even know why you've died. I hope everyone is having a better experience with it, but in mine, it'd say its not even ready for beta yet.
Well i havnt had any problems like this as of yet, apart from server crashs
DirtyMexican
I knife Generals

ShotYourSix wrote:

When you fire the tv missile it takes off at mach speed and it is pretty much impossible to control.  You want it to go left but it goes right etc. but its just way too fast for any proper reaction times.  I'm sure they will be tweaking this severely before release because as it is now it's virtually useless.
Wouldnt count on it. Maybe in BF 2142 1.4 they will get it right then start a new game
Simon
basically
+838|6674|UK
Jam3z I want your babies.
joker8baller
+68|6683

DirtyMexican wrote:

Or it just mean that some people are unable to kill them.
=]7[=Banh_Bao
+3|6670
Sorry, if you guys know this already, but I couldn't help it.  With so many of you asking ?s, did you know you can be a besta tester by subscribing to the downloader from fileplanet?

Last edited by =]7[=Banh_Bao (2006-08-26 15:43:00)

JaM3z
Banned
+311|6727

=]7[=Banh_Bao wrote:

Sorry, if you guys know this already, but I couldn't help it.  With so many of you asking ?s, did you know you can be a besta tester by subscribing to the downloader from fileplanet?
they ran out of keys didnt they?
spawnofthemist
Banned
+1,128|6658|Burmecia, Land of the Rain

908741059871059781 wrote:

The beta is 5x as buggy as BF2 ever was.
what?

a beta?

that has bugs?

what did you expect?
Crysis?
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6617|132 and Bush

Xbone Stormsurgezz
JaM3z
Banned
+311|6727
good reveiw
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6617|132 and Bush

thx
Xbone Stormsurgezz
_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6733|Riva, MD
10-year olds shouldn't be allowed to play 2142, they're the ones that teamkill because they get bored.  What a faggish age group.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard