shortah
Oh did you want that tank?
+0|6810|Mechanicsville, VA
Ok, this is 3 times in 3 different servers that I've either gotten 40 kills exactly or more than 40 kills while being assualt.. and if you can tell by looking at my stats through my sig that I have WAY more the needed hours and I already have the previous 2 badges... Is thier some glitch now that it won't let you get the expert assualt badge?    I also shoul dhave g otten another good conduct badge but that didn't show up either.. since I got 40+ kills tonight on one round on DV w/out getting any team damage/team vehicle damage/team kills.

WHATS WRONG!!!?!?!?!?! please help me i'm very mad thier not showing up.
TelemarK
+1|6761
About the Expert Assault Badge...

I don't know how I can help you figuring that one. Yep, you do have the 100+ hours necessary as Assault to qualify for the Badge, and if you got, like you mention above, the 40 or more kills IAR always as Assault, there shouldn't be any reason for not being awarded.

The only logical possibility I can think of, without being a possible bug in the game is: maybe you weren't playing in a stats server? :S

About the Good Conduct Medal...

With this one I think I can help you get less revolted...

The requirements (in hours, not in # of kills) for further medals double as you get them, so:

1st Medal:  27 Kills, NO TEAM DAMAGE, 250 Hours

2nd Medal: 27 Kills, NO TEAM DAMAGE, 500 Hours

3rd Medal: 27 Kills, NO TEAM DAMAGE, 750 Hours

x Medal: 250 x #Medal

Last edited by TelemarK (2005-12-01 01:18:40)

shortah
ohhhhh, I thought you just had to have 250 hours and than you could get em every time you got 27 kills w/ no team damage... ty very much.. yea with the assualt badge though that shit is pissin me off... I def. should have gotten it last night and it didn't show up...
RDMC_old
+0|6775|Almere, Holland

shortah wrote:

Ok, this is 3 times in 3 different servers that I've either gotten 40 kills exactly or more than 40 kills while being assualt.. and if you can tell by looking at my stats through my sig that I have WAY more the needed hours and I already have the previous 2 badges... Is thier some glitch now that it won't let you get the expert assualt badge?    I also shoul dhave g otten another good conduct badge but that didn't show up either.. since I got 40+ kills tonight on one round on DV w/out getting any team damage/team vehicle damage/team kills.

WHATS WRONG!!!?!?!?!?! please help me i'm very mad thier not showing up.
it do were ranked servers right? else that would be ur problem.. and else i can't help you
shortah
yea thats all i play on is ranked servers... duh
M1-Lightning
Jeepers Creepers
+136|6770|Peoria, Illinois
Don't know why you didn't get expert badge, need more details. Did you get the drum roll and badge shown onscreen when you hit 40 kills?

If so,
Did you finish the round?

If not,
Did you use any other kits?

As far as your good conduct badge, there isn't one. There's a good conduct medal but you only get one per 250 hours. There's a good conduct ribbon but you only get one total.
WilhelmSissener
Banned
+557|6772|Oslo, Norway
I don't know if it helps but i have had a similar problem while being nice to my cousin after the v1.03 patch wher it took me 8 kills to get him the basic engineer combat badge. it was including mines so maybe you can only use bullets and not grenade launcher
JeSTeR_Player1
Flying Solo
+98|6809|Canada, Ont
same for Combat Medal, Every 25,000 Kills you get one.

And Navel Cross and stuff... Every 250 Hours and 500 Wins... so at 1000 Wins 500 Hours, you get a 2nd one

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard