kontrolcrimson
Get your body beat.
+183|6829|Australia

Ubersturmbannfuhrer wrote:

Excellent infantry stats, no vehicle whore here!! Wouldn´t like to meet you as a ground pounder
thats not quite right, im an ex tank whore, that can still demolish with the best of them.

DirtyMexican wrote:

Ubersturmbannfuhrer, you need to play karkand man. Although dilian is a nice flying map. I usually steal the j10 from pla

http://bf2s.com/player/74615666/
seeing the other 3 times i posted here people where to stupid to look at the website button lets see if i can get a rate.
you need to work on getting more sneaky with that sniper rifle. you also need to boost that acc level, at 16, its not looking good.

not a bad spm though.

Last edited by kontrolcrimson (2006-08-25 19:26:22)

l41e
+677|6650

kontrolcrimson: OMGWTF @ your SPM, KDR, WLR, and pretty much everything. Wouldn't want to be on the opposite team from you.
kontrolcrimson
Get your body beat.
+183|6829|Australia

k30dxedle wrote:

kontrolcrimson: OMGWTF @ your SPM, KDR, WLR, and pretty much everything. Wouldn't want to be on the opposite team from you.
its the only good thing about a reset from 360k.....
eusgen
Nugget
+402|6794|Jupiter
reset for doing..?
Your stats are pretty good, but i think i could do that if i started a new account and went all out on it.
l41e
+677|6650

Nice KDR, SPM, and WLR, and nice collection of awards. And a crapload of knife and defib kills.
kontrolcrimson
Get your body beat.
+183|6829|Australia

(EUS)Gen.BadSnipaDay wrote:

reset for doing..?
Your stats are pretty good, but i think i could do that if i started a new account and went all out on it.
I was reset, for.. well take your pick

a) statspadding
b) wall glitching
c) selling my account
d) high round score
e) More repair points than they thought possible.
f) Had better stats then their advanced player base

it was a mix of c, d, e, and f. Although its what they belive, they dont have hard evidence.
and it was funny cos, i never tried or spoke of selling my account
so these stats are frin 2k worth of hours

Last edited by kontrolcrimson (2006-08-25 19:52:21)

delta_III
+4|6628|Carrollton, Tx
Damn that sux dude. Oh well .
DirtyMexican
I knife Generals
+278|6539|Search Whore killing fields

kontrolcrimson wrote:

Ubersturmbannfuhrer wrote:

Excellent infantry stats, no vehicle whore here!! Wouldn´t like to meet you as a ground pounder
thats not quite right, im an ex tank whore, that can still demolish with the best of them.

DirtyMexican wrote:

Ubersturmbannfuhrer, you need to play karkand man. Although dilian is a nice flying map. I usually steal the j10 from pla

http://bf2s.com/player/74615666/
seeing the other 3 times i posted here people where to stupid to look at the website button lets see if i can get a rate.
you need to work on getting more sneaky with that sniper rifle. you also need to boost that acc level, at 16, its not looking good.

not a bad spm though.
lol, I kill my accuracy by shooting the ground waiting for something or if im bored. Sniper rifle.. I kill allot with it but what gets me is that the only good sharqi server im name banned from. I was thinking of starting a new account to get to play there. Only place i can snipe is karkand.. that turns into me sniping and people throwing nades at me.
kontrolcrimson
Get your body beat.
+183|6829|Australia
try SF.

serious now. Its got some beauty spots for snipin!
kontrolcrimson
Get your body beat.
+183|6829|Australia
try SF.

serious now. Its got some beauty spots for snipin!
maestrium
+13|6486|Arizona
Decent stats, great KDR and SPM, with an amazing WLR (not sure how legit that is), but overall really good for infantry (29% of kills in vehicles).
kontrolcrimson
Get your body beat.
+183|6829|Australia

maestrium wrote:

with an amazing WLR (not sure how legit that is)
Dont tell anyone but i statpadd my wlr, I knife the winning team and revive them so they cant win.....

Its amazing what proper squad work can do. Honestly. And its more amazing to be questioned about it. find a server that you like to play (me server 17/18/19 on the internode gaming network) and then find a group that play ok, jump in the squad, and play there. After a while, you get to working as a good close team. and hell they aint even clan  mates. I think i play more with them than my own clan!!!
DirtyMexican
I knife Generals
+278|6539|Search Whore killing fields
sf, the only map that deosnt crqash for mme is ghosttown
kontrolcrimson
Get your body beat.
+183|6829|Australia

DirtyMexican wrote:

sf, the only map that deosnt crqash for mme is ghosttown
still that svd is an awsome gun!!!
XstrangerdangerX
conversation is combat
+36|6631|Tasmania

SargeV1.4 wrote:

woooo, this is just like april all over again!

search
/\ that's the second post in this thread. Good job sarge.
aardfrith
Δ > x > ¥
+145|6794
Roger Mellie, the man on the telly.  Nice name, dude.  Nice kdr as well.
kontrolcrimson
Get your body beat.
+183|6829|Australia
Roger Mellie- yeah not bad, not bad.

good to see mmore kills with AR than deaths. go grab those basic badges to go up to the 'better' rank!
ZimiZuhu
+11|6661
kontrolcrimson (Menschdefekt) ur infantry stats are very good. great SPM and KDR also accuracy is exellent
e: actually u are good at everything. I bet that this is your second account...

Last edited by ZimiZuhu (2006-08-26 00:00:55)

kontrolcrimson
Get your body beat.
+183|6829|Australia

ZimiZuhu wrote:

kontrolcrimson (Menschdefekt) ur infantry stats are very good. great SPM and KDR also accuracy is exellent
e: actually u are good at everything. I bet that this is your second account...
Yes, thanks to EA Kontrolcrimson the tank whore is gone and Menschdefekt was born. From a tanker an infantry man was born.

You should work on your ground work, SF is the best place for it, so use it! practice, you have an ak for all but two armies.
l::.:LIAM:.::l
+139|6674|Blue Mountains, NSW, Australia
you infantry has improved alot over you old account
Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6567|England

@ l::.:LIAM:.::l

Almost the exact same score as me...in NINETY LESS HOURS?!?! Holy hell, congrats. Although that is mainly down to 200 of those 310 hours being played on karkand giving you a shitload of revives etc.
Cant knock your SPM, KD or WLR though...they are pretty impressive, even for a karkand slut
But, it looks like you whore armour on that map, with 69hours spent in it, which might help explain the massive KD for your time played (and your engineer ratio of 8/1 and armour of 14/1).
Whereas your SPM etc are a lot higher, you have a LOT less flag caps and defends than myself, which goes along with the armour spawnraping karkand whore I have just pictured....
For a non stop city map player, sharqi in a distant second, im surprised that you havent even played a round of Ghost Town...

But then again, SF has barely been touched and no boosters either. In fact anything outside of karkand isnt played. Same ole answer: get off of that stat pad central map and play the proper maps in this game.

I would say a 9/10, but instead, a 6/10 - lowered for it all being due karkand.

Last edited by Snake (2006-08-26 02:59:13)

(US)THE.DEVILS.HITMAN
+88|6545|Boise, Idaho
Snake

It looks like you own for your rank its good that you got your kd ratio up before you got more kills like me it hard for me to raise my kd ratio right now even though I average 2.0 in every round it just doesn't grow. Other than that everything of yours on there owns my stats except for points.
penguin.killer
+75|6482
devils hitman

it seems that you are good at everything you do in this game you have an average spm and you seems as a good player.
kikkin_assssssssss
+16|6463
peniguin

nice accuracy and not bad k/d, need to work on the vehicals bit more

me..http://bf2s.com/player/44062744/
ps. my k/d ratio is horrible cause my lil niece and nephew play on it..
sgt.sonner
the electric eel has got me by the brain banana
+146|6535|Denmizzark!!
kikkin_assssssssss

Really nice award collection and total time..

Nice kills streak too..

Last edited by sgt.sonner (2006-08-27 06:23:37)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard