Spark
liquid fluoride thorium reactor
+874|6682|Canberra, AUS
New edit:

When I try to edit, it screws up the menu buttons. E.g. quit = MENUBUTTON_6 (or something like that)

and Online = Account_online and stuff.
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
bingobones
+6|6732|London, UK

LOSER|Tearsofromance wrote:

Nice.

I like the way mine are done, i've edited most of the radio messages to say like, 'enemy tank-whore spotted' when you spot a tank, and it always says like, "You gave ammo to a mofo" or "You healed a mofo" Most of my clan m8s have mine, so when we see it come up we all laugh, and the guests are like, 'wtf?' lol.

Wanna modify your own localization files? Click Here
i thought it was "illegal" to change files that everyone can see on ur server?
NM156
The H4xor Mod
+161|6854|North Texas
It's all client side... no one else can see the changes you make to these files unless they have the exact same localization files.
bingobones
+6|6732|London, UK
so why did he write - "the guests are like wtf? , lol"

Last edited by bingobones (2006-04-07 04:07:12)

NM156
The H4xor Mod
+161|6854|North Texas
"Most of my clan m8s have mine, so when we see it come up we all laugh, and the guests are like, 'wtf?' lol."
I think what he's saying is that they all comment/laugh in the game chat.. and their guests don't realize what's so funny.

They're like.. WTF?
bingobones
+6|6732|London, UK

NM156 wrote:

"Most of my clan m8s have mine, so when we see it come up we all laugh, and the guests are like, 'wtf?' lol."
I think what he's saying is that they all comment/laugh in the game chat.. and their guests don't realize what's so funny.

They're like.. WTF?
oke thx

HAHA
PunkX
stoned
+198|6631|Canada

bingobones wrote:

LOSER|Tearsofromance wrote:

Nice.

I like the way mine are done, i've edited most of the radio messages to say like, 'enemy tank-whore spotted' when you spot a tank, and it always says like, "You gave ammo to a mofo" or "You healed a mofo" Most of my clan m8s have mine, so when we see it come up we all laugh, and the guests are like, 'wtf?' lol.

Wanna modify your own localization files? Click Here
i thought it was "illegal" to change files that everyone can see on ur server?
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Read the post!!!!!111 >

Last edited by LOSER|Tearsofromance (2006-04-07 04:51:11)

bingobones
+6|6732|London, UK
...if u are all in a clan etc im sure you would of laughed about it on ventrillo/TS/VOIP - so thats why i couldnt understand - -i didnt know u and ur clanm8s type ingame rather than chat..
[DEI]Bart
fire at will!!!
+76|6720|Leiden, Holland for the n00bs
I like it very much, I've changed some thing xtra
like:

Code:

HUD_HUD_REPLENISH_GOT_HEALING_POINTYou sticked a plaster on someone! (§C1001+1§C1001 bonus)
and deleted some things like the damage message.

and some other things.

anyway: CLICK HERE TO GET MINE
el.fleisch
+52|6750|Germany
Is it possible to show the actual state of points (e.g. ammo-points) you did in this round?
e.g.:
"You got an ammo giving point! (+1 bonus; 5th ammo point in the round)"

That would be very helpful if you want to get badges.
[CANADA]_Zenmaster
Pope Picard II
+473|6752

el.fleisch wrote:

Is it possible to show the actual state of points (e.g. ammo-points) you did in this round?
e.g.:
"You got an ammo giving point! (+1 bonus; 5th ammo point in the round)"

That would be very helpful if you want to get badges.
I wish, but we have extremely limited access, and even those variables e.g. weaponname etc are only accessible in certain contexts. It would be nice to have access to all sorts of variables, like in CS where you can see how much damage you took, did, what distance you got shot from etc.
Boomer1120
Vagine Movie Thread Creator
+105|6749
Zenmaster,

sweet effort to make life easier for those that don't 'get it'. 

+1 yo
iD
Hates most server admins.
+7|6663

[CANADA]_Zenmaster wrote:

Features that everyone likes:
+/- Points are indicated and highlighted.
minor error in those point messages, team vehicle damage is -1 and not -2.
Sarrk
O-O-O A-O A
+788|6662|Brisbane, Australia

Clear! Alright buddy your good to go!

*Thread reviving*

Some of my localization are +/-'s on every point gaining thing, in 3 times the size (only the +2 or whatever)

You threw your ammo bag at some random noob +1                     For ammo
You point farmed on some noob +2                                              Revives
GET FIRST AID HERE!                                                                 Heals
Teamkill-weapon mod
edit votes/mutinys shortened so it says the kicker, kickee, votes needed

and some other random stuff
Polux
H@x ?? No, just skill baby !
+73|6654|I smell corners

<[onex]>Headstone wrote:

Dude why do you feel the need to bash someone for doing peeps a service? Possibly making the BF2 experiance better for them? Nice way to jump right into the forum there Kiddo.

Grow up kid.

I appreciate the files thanks.
He is noobmurder, banned several times from this forum, making his new debut apparently.
Not only from this forum, I banned him after I already kicked him for t/k to get the MEC chopper at Sharqi....

Thanks for the localization...I'll try them out

Last edited by Polux (2006-05-23 01:52:34)

adriaanbw
+0|6463
Looks great but it seems the files have been corrupted over at filefront. The downloaded file is 0Kb in size?!? Can you check the uploaded file or reupload?

Cheers
Defiance
+438|6678

adriaanbw wrote:

Looks great but it seems the files have been corrupted over at filefront. The downloaded file is 0Kb in size?!? Can you check the uploaded file or reupload?

Cheers
Holy shit necro post!

PM this to him dude, dont revive a month old thread.
[CANADA]_Zenmaster
Pope Picard II
+473|6752

All file-front files seem to have gone offline right now - I've fixed the localization files again anyway I just never released them.

Get it here: http://www.filefactory.com/file/5ec637/

Last edited by [CANADA]_Zenmaster (2006-08-25 12:35:06)

maestrium
+13|6492|Arizona
That link doesn't work.
adriaanbw
+0|6463

Defiance wrote:

adriaanbw wrote:

Cheers
Holy shit necro post!

PM this to him dude, dont revive a month old thread.
Why not? If it is in relation to things people still want (and a thread that was linked to from _Zenmaster's WIKI posts, I see no reason not to request the links be fixed.

Oh and look, _Zenmaster replied as did someone else. Necro... pfft... The thread LIVES!!! :p

That yahoo link is bad though...

But thanks Zen for taking the time to fix the files mate! Champ!

Last edited by adriaanbw (2006-08-24 21:59:05)

genius_man16
Platinum Star whore
+365|6685|Middle of nowhere
#1 why do you need the damage for each weapon?
#2 the G36C is a Carbine, not an assault rifle
#3 nice job, i have my own though
XstrangerdangerX
conversation is combat
+36|6636|Tasmania
Awesome work Zenmaster. You're a very decent dude.

Link is fucked though, can you please replace it?
[CANADA]_Zenmaster
Pope Picard II
+473|6752

Someone tell me if this shit works for you - the file is only 67 Kb. It shouldn't be so hard to share this file rofl.

http://www.filefactory.com/file/5ec637/
Dr0pped
+8|6761|Ontario, Canada

Someone tell me if this shit works for you - the file is only 67 Kb. It shouldn't be so hard to share this file rofl.

http://www.filefactory.com/file/5ec637/
Works just fine Zen... thanks..
[CANADA]_Zenmaster
Pope Picard II
+473|6752

Filefront works again and all my videos are back up (Finally) so here is the new link for this file:

http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?pid=273527#p273527

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard