Team 16,104
Combat 42,818
Commander 33,969

these is my new

Global 0
Team 0
Combat 0
Commander 0

What happened? I never cheated - don`t even know how that works - I am a computer nerd
It  would be a little disappointing after hundreds of hours of playtime, when my score was reseted. Solutions

Thank you
Slam
+74|6636
Ea Pwned Every1!!!!!!!!!!!!11 Rofl
arson
+99|6638|New York
They are back already so relax.
wohlfeil
+4|6640
at paradroid.net they don`t find my stats anymore, directly in the battlefield menue the sore is 0 - here at bf2s.com it is right now still 74.000 - but I am afraid of the next upload.....shit....
eusgen
Nugget
+402|6793|Jupiter
Lol, good thing i sold my account while it still had 190k
GHANDIMutha
+0|6461
I have a similar problem, i was onapprox 61000 and now ima private with 0 points andno unlocks, has your score returned yet.
genius_man16
Platinum Star whore
+365|6679|Middle of nowhere
damn, so close to 1st lieutenant too...

i don't get why you were reset, your stats certainly don't look like a K&P player... but maybe you went on one once and just go REALLY unlucky with some asshat reporting you
jackpot
+0|6457
The same thing is happening to me right now. I have two accounts and there both reset! I only play on one of them so I have no idea whats up, any ideas?
dogypoo
+0|6457
Same thing happen to me too.  my computer contain 3 accounts,my brother, friend and me.  all of us brough our own bf2 game and after playing half a year now because of some unknown reason all 3 of these account had been reset at the same time.  we never cheated or anything we just play the game like everyone else.  please help the names are kupo-chan, d0gzzz and dogypoo.
Paco_the_Insane
Phorum Phantom
+244|6646|Ohio
boombb
+0|6457
The same thing to me... every thing is 0? what the heck happened and is it comming back this sucks?
PspRpg-7
-
+961|6699

A new one to add!
https://img172.imageshack.us/img172/8884/omgstfuet6.jpg
Paco_the_Insane
Phorum Phantom
+244|6646|Ohio
i know, and i just got a private message:
who cares about karma are you mentally challenged? go play in traffic you faggot. I obviously don't care about karma. ZOMG HAVE YOU NOTICED THE PEOPLE THAT POST THESE STUPID POSTS HAVE LESS THAN 15 KARMA!?

Okay i don't search because when i do, nothing shows up that even i try searching for, so i don't bother to even search so stop bitching in the forums about karma. your retarted

just because i mentioned all these are started by people with less than 15 karma
WILDWOLFMAN
+1|6529|Oregon
OK, I've never stat padded. Never been on knife and pistol servers. Always ranked servers, if ROE is not being followed, I leave!
I played 4 maps of BF2sf last nite. Today I have no rank, no points, etc. Lost it all. BF2S and BF2Player.com both have my points current as of last nite including the BF2sf playtime.
So what's with EA? Is this just a temporary glitch? Are we starting over? Or what???
ZoMg_h4x
I'M NOT KMAL!!!!
+64|6457|Atlanta, GA USA
you're screwed
Trel
+70|6678

WILDWOLFMAN wrote:

OK, I've never stat padded. Never been on knife and pistol servers. Always ranked servers, if ROE is not being followed, I leave!
I played 4 maps of BF2sf last nite. Today I have no rank, no points, etc. Lost it all. BF2S and BF2Player.com both have my points current as of last nite including the BF2sf playtime.
So what's with EA? Is this just a temporary glitch? Are we starting over? Or what???
I'm speechless.
Good to be back.
Superslim
BF2s Frat Brother
+211|6693|Calgary

WILDWOLFMAN wrote:

Relax, this happens every so often. Some say it happens just before a new patch is released....
Sgt.Kyle
Kyle
+48|6484|P-way, NJ
Do you relise your not the only person..gd
The_Killer
Banned
+113|6526|dunno
why do u care stats mean nothing
eagles1106
+269|6585|Marlton, New Jersey.
OMFG
I bet there will be at least 20 fucking threads like this by the end of the night.   Not trying to insult you dude, but theyre getting annoying.
THE STAT SERVER IS DOWN TEMPORARILY.

Last edited by eagles1106 (2006-08-24 17:49:23)

WILDWOLFMAN
+1|6529|Oregon

eagles1106 wrote:

OMFG
I bet there will be at least 20 fucking threads like this by the end of the night.   Not trying to insult you dude, but theyre getting annoying.
THE STAT SERVER IS DOWN TEMPORARILY.
OK- No insult taken.
I can hang with the stat server being down. So does this mean EVERYBODY got reset to zero until the server is fixed? Or is it just the chosen few that get zeroed out? What about points accrued during my 'stripped service time'?
Huh?
B.Schuss
I'm back, baby... ( sort of )
+664|6842|Cologne, Germany

I don't think anyone got reset. It's most likely an issue with the server / gamespy and it only shows all those accounts as zero.  Usually, these issues get resolved in less than a day. Relax.

THere is nothing you can do anyway.
voltage
+46|6841|Sweden
Those who are resetted usually get an email from EA rubbing it in, don't they? Perhaps no email = no reset?
nieker
THE FLYING DUTCH PENGUIN, THE NINTENDO PENGUIN
+191|6628|The Netherlands
i had that also somethimes but that is only in bf2HQ(ingame) restart ther game and then it is all right

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard