Shadow_OwNz
+88|6654

leetkyle wrote:

Tomorrow's News: Several people have comitted suicide after finding out their BF2 stats have been wiped.. Why I myself was a Gunnery! ;P

Not to worry, it'll all be rectified.
i have c4 all over my house if EA dont give me my stats back ill be the first to committ suicide

HAHA YEA RIGHT
Gen. Payne
+50|6708|USA
How bout everybody stops freakin out about their stats? Take some deep breaths and realize it's probably just some sort of technical problem
Tjasso
the "Commander"
+102|6524|the Netherlands
GODVERDOMME !! G'DAMN !! d'Oh!!d'Oh!!d'Oh!!d'Oh!!d'Oh!!d'Oh!!d'Oh!!d'Oh!!d'Oh!!d'Oh!!d'Oh!!d'Oh!!d'Oh!!d'Oh!!
FUKKED ! YOU SCUMBAG SON OF A BITCH , YOU BUBBLEBUTTED BAG OF SHIT !!! NOT NOW !!!!!!!!!!GET BACK HERE !

Last edited by Tjasso (2006-08-24 16:24:25)

Psych0
+5|6508|Quebec, Canada
maybe EA is setting 1.4 patch???
.:ronin:.|Patton
Respekct dad i love u always
+946|6810|Marathon, Florida Keys
How Do U Drive The Carrier To Shore?

Last edited by .:ronin:.|Patton (2006-08-24 16:34:06)

https://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g117/patton1337/stats.jpg
KVNY
+25|6657|SoCal
Shit! I always new this would happen! The Commies have hacked into EA's server and downloaded all our stats! Now their gonna kidnap those of us who have really good stats, brain wash us, and create an uber h4x0r military with whcih they will pwn and take over the U.S. MAke sure you lock your doors tonight gentlemen... They are on their way right now... Fuckin commies... Stealing our bodily fluids... Fuck.

Last edited by KVNY (2006-08-24 16:34:42)

Dusk_X2
+6|6692|Kansas

KVNY wrote:

Shit! I always new this would happen! The Commies have hacked into EA's server and downloaded all our stats! Now their gonna kidnap those of us who have really good stats, brain wash us, and create an uber h4x0r military with whcih they will pwn and take over the U.S. MAke sure you lock your doors tonight gentlemen... They are on their way right now... Fuckin commies... Stealing our bodily fluids... Fuck.
Thats why you should never drink tap water!!! It's flourinated!!!!
USAFDude_1988
Will fly for food.
+120|6510|Daytona Beach, FL

.:ronin:.|Patton wrote:

How Do U Drive The Carrier To Shore?
omgz haxor
PseudoX13
+3|6460|Nawlins
Ohmygodno. All the time I spent wasting my time playing BF2 was just a waste of time. Life is now over.
R3v4n
We shall beat to quarters!
+433|6488|Melbourne

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

3 out of the 5 topics on the main page are about the servers down!!!!
~ Do you not know that in the service … one must always choose the lesser of two weevils?
broncobullfrog
Extra Tender Juicy SPINY
+58|6752|The 70's
If I was strange_gabi6 I'd take a screenshot right now.
USAFDude_1988
Will fly for food.

broncobullfrog wrote:

Volx is prob like "omfg wtf? third place?!? i have dishonored my family"..
broncobullfrog
Extra Tender Juicy SPINY
+58|6752|The 70's

USAFDude_1988 wrote:

broncobullfrog wrote:

Volx is prob like "omfg wtf? third place?!? i have dishonored my family"..
Yeah, hes probably having an epileptic fit..oh wait, he does that already
Rogue_granny
+22|6567
Jesus, Ebay must have been busy
WILDWOLFMAN
+1|6529|Oregon
OK,so I play 4 maps of BF2sf and I come back to no points, no rank, etc. I sure do HOPE EA gets my stats back. Soon! Patience only goes sooooooooooooo far. Then I go base rape. BTW, I've never stat padded.
PspRpg-7
-
+961|6699

https://img166.imageshack.us/img166/9373/omgstfutx0.jpg
You've been inducted Adam. Congrats.
l41e
+677|6649

WILDWOLFMAN wrote:

OK,so I play 4 maps of BF2sf and I come back to no points, no rank, etc. I sure do HOPE EA gets my stats back. Soon! Patience only goes sooooooooooooo far. Then I go base rape. BTW, I've never stat padded.
Please - be - kidding.
Trel
+70|6678

WILDWOLFMAN wrote:

https://i101.photobucket.com/albums/m66/method527/GodHatesYou.jpg
Good to be back.
USAFDude_1988
Will fly for food.

k30dxedle wrote:

WILDWOLFMAN wrote:

Please - be - kidding.
He's dead Jim.

Trel wrote:

WILDWOLFMAN wrote:

http://i101.photobucket.com/albums/m66/ … tesYou.jpg
ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by USAFDude_1988 (2006-08-24 17:25:14)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard