GotMex?
$623,493,674,868,715.98 in Debt
+193|6769

Ok that game creeped the hell out of me, so whenever I went back to playing BF2 I felt like I was going back to a nice safe place. However, I just installed SF and in my first map I played, I had the following happen about 5 times. I'll get close to a flag and there's a dead body embedded into the ground so you can only see their torso. As soon as I got close, the body would fly out straight into the air, kinda like a jack-in-the-box, and flail it's arms and crap in a spooky manner. It would give me flashbacks of F.E.A.R. as well as a good laugh cuase the bodies look real stupid. I swear it happened 5 times, and I had never seen it before SF. Anyone else getting this??
TrevorP
+0|6800
Im going to say no...dont do drugs!
divided
Clear!
+3|6780
That's actually a server glitch
Blankwindow
+1|6731
never seen it. i have a funnier one though. the other day i was in a tank on karkland and the tank litterally jumped 50 feet in the air.unfortuantly i couldn't recreate it so we couldn't get iton fraps.
Maj.Do
+85|6758|good old CA
lol no i dont think fear team helped
=[S3nf]=
Upside Down Space Cockroach
+150|6796|out of orbit
Jo i often seen "dead" bodies doing weird stuff like being blown in the air like you shot them with a tank
30 secs afther i shot them with assaultrifle ie...

think its the server too...and always makes me smile...

Edit:the drug argument now really makes me think...lol

Last edited by =[S3nf]= (2005-11-30 16:11:10)

GotMex?
$623,493,674,868,715.98 in Debt
+193|6769

TrevorP wrote:

Im going to say no...dont do drugs!
Haha and don't play drunk either... oh and stay in school!

Yea, the server thing makes sense, I wonder if the dead person sees their body fly up in the air though, that'd be pretty funny. I'm just waiting for one of these flying bodies to land on me and kill me, since I know it's possible to run into someone and lose like half your health. Funny stuff though, bugs like this make me smile, I have no problem with these at all.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard