Husker~ifh~
Beer Consumption Expert
+25|6740|Beerville, USA
Well I honestly don't believe that the guy is/was a soldier or a Ranger.  First off the picture of him on the wall is representative of a total shit bag.  I have never, in 15 years in the Infantry, seen a Ranger with a "Pogue" shaped beret.  Plus there was no unit crest on the beret, hmmm? Not only that but his uniform in the picture looks like the fucking wrinkle bunny jumped all over his ass, again not happening in BAT.  Then his house/apartment looked straight out of the "How Not to Live Healthy" manual. Rangers pride themselves on who they are and what they do, everything about them reflects this pride, their appearance, conduct, attitude, and actions.  This guy has none of those characteristics.  Plus in the video he looks like he went down to Goodwill and bought an old BDU top to wear around and act cool.

I didn't watch the whole thing because I had to throw up the bullshit flag after the intro.  I think the only title of Ranger this guy ever could claim had an "ASS" before it.  So until he can provide a little more information about his service record other than word of mouth,  I ain't believing any of his BS.  I think he's just some Joe smoe off the street looking for his 15 minutes of fame.

EDIT:  Okay I just identified some more shit that absolutely tells me he is a civilian acting like a soldier.  Another uniform flaw(s) I found.  His go to war patch sewn on is Special Forces and not a Ranger scroll, plus he has the SF tab sewn on the right sleeve when it should be on the left side.  Where are his Airborne wings??? Show me a soldier that has completed Airborne training and doesn't wear their wings and I'll give you a buffalo nickle!  He has no US Army or Name tape on his uniform.  His sleeves are rolled like the Marines with white out and not camo pulled over.  The rank in the picture is Private and in the video he's wearing corporal.  Another thing this bumbling stutter fuck does that gives him away as a fake is the way he talks, meaning he uses no military acronyms or terminology.  For example he says he flew in to Kuwait and was caravan ed up to Iraq, eerrrrr NO.. in the Army we call this a convoy! 

I could pick this fucking bullshit artist apart all day long, it's a hoax period!

BTW is it just me or is does that so called new baby boy with the straight black hair look like anything but black?

Last edited by Husker~ifh~ (2006-08-24 08:46:00)

13rin
+977|6489

Ikarti wrote:

DBBrinson1 wrote:

jonsimon wrote:

Well, I'd be willing to support the statement "DBBrinson1 has forgotten more about theoretical politics than I will ever learn." But by your opinions it is obvious you do not grasp or understand the workings of the real world, or perhaps you just forget that people are all the same machine, and so those in other countries would act no less rationally than you would.

EDIT: Cleaned up the quotes.
People are all the same machine, but they are not programmed the same.  Here in America we do not train our sons and daughters to strap bombs to themselves.  We do not kill others simply for not sharing the same religious beliefs.  We are a compassionate society.  Look at the daily hangings in Iran.   They kill their own citizens for protesting the government.  By not nuking the middle east, we show patience, tolerance and compassion -something I haven't seen in any videos of extremists cutting the heads off of American (or any other) hostages.  Before 9/11 America did nothing about religious fanatics in the Middle East.  We were content to sit on the sideline thinking we were safe and all was well.  History repeats itself.  Isolationism doesn't work.  Isolationism brought us into both World Wars.  I fail to see why America needs to wait for more American citizens to die as a reason to do something about it.  But since I am open minded please tell me how and where are my opinions flawed.
Compassionate my ass. I'm playing the New Orleans card.
Ok then.  I play the "How about all of the countless natural disasters other countries have suffered and America has been the first to send help" card.  Where was your country when Katrina happened?
I stood in line for four hours. They better give me a Wal-Mart gift card, or something.  - Rodney Booker, Job Fair attendee.
JahManRed
wank
+646|6638|IRELAND

DBBrinson1 wrote:

People are all the same machine, but they are not programmed the same.  Here in America we do not train our sons and daughters to strap bombs to themselves. .
I agree but your CIA has trained and armed scores of dictators and fanatics of the years to commit murder. This is the shadier side of your governments.

DBBrinson1 wrote:

We do not kill others simply for not sharing the same religious beliefs.  We are a compassionate society.
You don't kill ppl for religious beliefs but your government still supports the death penalty. Not compassionate

DBBrinson1 wrote:

Look at the daily hangings in Iran.   They kill their own citizens for protesting the government.
I totally disagree with this policy. But haven't I seen your government beating and gassing American civilians on the streets of San Fransisco for peacefully protesting against their government?

DBBrinson1 wrote:

By not nuking the middle east, we show patience, tolerance and compassion -something I haven't seen in any videos of extremists cutting the heads off of American (or any other) hostages.
So indiscriminate nuking an entire nation and poisoning the lands for future generations is justified in your eyes by a tiny minority of insurgents? Compassion??? You don't know the meaning of the word.

DBBrinson1 wrote:

Before 9/11 America did nothing about religious fanatics in the Middle East.  We were content to sit on the sideline thinking we were safe and all was well.  History repeats itself.  Isolationism doesn't work.  Isolationism brought us into both World Wars.
I beg to differ. Doing nothing about the fanatics in the middle east? The CIA trained and armed them when they were fighting the Russians. They are using the same guerrilla warfare, bombs and munitions taught to them by the CIA to kill American solders today!!

DBBrinson1 wrote:

I fail to see why America needs to wait for more American citizens to die as a reason to do something about it.  But since I am open minded please tell me how and where are my opinions flawed.
Yes I think your opinion is flawed. What can we do about the situation now? Well to stop American citizens being killed , America should pull out of the middle east and issue a genuine apology to the the ppl of the middle east and Muslim ppl in general and stop breading terrorists.
ghettoperson
+1,943|6659

Ah yes. Interesting that. Once someone said he was discharged before Iraq, his claims suddenly started to sound over the top. I figured before that he must just have been a rogue squad or something.
Echo
WOoKie
+383|6730|The Netherlands
Guys lets get back to something important that was mentioned by pndragon26 in a post on page 2. This jessie guy appears to be a fraud.

Here's an article in wikipedia about him http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jesse_Macbeth and here's some other links about this topic as well. http://www.google.com/search?client=saf … p;oe=UTF-8
manitobapaintballa
+32|6629

Aust1mh wrote:

But ur from America Jr (Ottawa, Ontario, Canada)

support ur govenment! ;-p
no in no way is canada like the U.S. the conservitives would like us to be but they're a bunch of morons
Husker~ifh~
Beer Consumption Expert
+25|6740|Beerville, USA

General-Echo wrote:

Guys lets get back to something important that was mentioned by pndragon26 in a post on page 2. This jessie guy appears to be a fraud.

Here's an article in wikipedia about him http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jesse_Macbeth and here's some other links about this topic as well. http://www.google.com/search?client=saf … p;oe=UTF-8
From the wikipedia link:

Macbeth's uniform as worn in the video was inconsistent with Army regulations,[19] and in some cases, inconsistent with his purported identity. Boyce is quoted in Stars and Stripes as saying "There are... numerous wear and appearance issues with the soldier's uniform – a mix of foreign uniforms with the sleeves rolled up like a Marine and a badly floppy tan beret worn like a pastry chef," Stars and Stripes also reported that Macbeth wore his beret with the insignia over the wrong eye.

if you reference my post up top, prior to reading this I already identified all that shit... dumbass should be jailed for impersonating a real American...
13rin
+977|6489

JahManRed wrote:

DBBrinson1 wrote:

People are all the same machine, but they are not programmed the same.  Here in America we do not train our sons and daughters to strap bombs to themselves. .
I agree but your CIA has trained and armed scores of dictators and fanatics of the years to commit murder. This is the shadier side of your governments.

SO IT IS OUR DUTY TO REMOVE THE FANATICAL DICTATIORS.

DBBrinson1 wrote:

We do not kill others simply for not sharing the same religious beliefs.  We are a compassionate society.
You don't kill ppl for religious beliefs but your government still supports the death penalty. Not compassionate

YOUR STATEMENT SHOWS HOW LITTLE KNOWLEDGE YOU HAVE OF AMERICAN POLITICS.  EACH STATE DETERMINES WHETHER OR NOT TO INSTITUTE THE DEATH PENALTY.  IN A SOCIETY WHERE A TRAPPED GIRL IN A WELL MAKES THE NATIONAL NEWS, YEA I'D SAY THAT IS COMPASSIONATE.

DBBrinson1 wrote:

Look at the daily hangings in Iran.   They kill their own citizens for protesting the government.
I totally disagree with this policy. But haven't I seen your government beating and gassing American civilians on the streets of San Fransisco for peacefully protesting against their government?

50 YEARS AGO.  THE US IS ONLY 200 YEARS OLD.  HOW FAR HAVE WE COME IN THAT TIME?  HOW LONG HAS THE MIDDLE EAST THING BEEN GOING ON?

DBBrinson1 wrote:

By not nuking the middle east, we show patience, tolerance and compassion -something I haven't seen in any videos of extremists cutting the heads off of American (or any other) hostages.
So indiscriminate nuking an entire nation and poisoning the lands for future generations is justified in your eyes by a tiny minority of insurgents? Compassion??? You don't know the meaning of the word.

I BEG TO DIFFER.  I NEVER IN ANY POST SUGGESTED THAT THE US NUKE THE MIDDLE EAST.  SORRY.  YOU'VE GOT THE WRONG GUY.  BUT IF YOU THINK IRAN WANTS NUKES FOR DEFENSIVE PURPOSES THEN YOU ARE GRAVELY MISTAKEN

DBBrinson1 wrote:

Before 9/11 America did nothing about religious fanatics in the Middle East.  We were content to sit on the sideline thinking we were safe and all was well.  History repeats itself.  Isolationism doesn't work.  Isolationism brought us into both World Wars.
I beg to differ. Doing nothing about the fanatics in the middle east? The CIA trained and armed them when they were fighting the Russians. They are using the same guerrilla warfare, bombs and munitions taught to them by the CIA to kill American solders today!!

FINE THEN.  IT IS OUR DUTY TO REMOVE THESE PSYCHOS.  AT THE TIME WE WERE IN A COLD WAR WITH RUSSIA.  AT THE TIME STALIN TYPES WERE A BIT WORSE THAN THE TALIBAN!!!

DBBrinson1 wrote:

I fail to see why America needs to wait for more American citizens to die as a reason to do something about it.  But since I am open minded please tell me how and where are my opinions flawed.
Yes I think your opinion is flawed. What can we do about the situation now? Well to stop American citizens being killed , America should pull out of the middle east and issue a genuine apology to the the ppl of the middle east and Muslim ppl in general and stop breading terrorists.
PULL OUT AND ISSUE AN APOLOGY?  YOU'VE GOTTA BE KIDDING ME!  WHERE WAS THE APOLOGY FROM THE MAJORITY OF PEACEFUL MUSLIMS WHEN THE PLANES SMASHED INTO THE WTC?  ALL I SAW WAS THEM DANCING IN THE STREETS.
I stood in line for four hours. They better give me a Wal-Mart gift card, or something.  - Rodney Booker, Job Fair attendee.
Ikarti
Banned - for ever.
+231|6719|Wilmington, DE, US

DBBrinson1 wrote:

Ok then.  I play the "How about all of the countless natural disasters other countries have suffered and America has been the first to send help" card.  Where was your country when Katrina happened?
My country was the one that completely mismanaged the situation on all levels, including but not limited to putting the president of the Arabian Horse Association in charge of the FEMA operation. My country also really didn't give a damn about the people left behind. My country also ISN'T the first to send help, no matter what you say. My country only sends help when it serves their interests. For example, my country ignored pro-democracy riots in Nepal. I wonder why.
jmfd
+0|6466
here is a link to his real dd-214.

http://www.qando.net/Details.aspx?Entry=3955
JahManRed
wank
+646|6638|IRELAND

DBBrinson1 wrote:

PULL OUT AND ISSUE AN APOLOGY?  YOU'VE GOTTA BE KIDDING ME!  WHERE WAS THE APOLOGY FROM THE MAJORITY OF PEACEFUL MUSLIMS WHEN THE PLANES SMASHED INTO THE WTC?  ALL I SAW WAS THEM DANCING IN THE STREETS.
Dude I'm baptized a Christian but I would refuse to apologies for what the KKK did to African Americans as I had no part in or supported those actions. Both are groups of extremists who used religion to try and justify their actions. 
Also the ppl dancing on the streets were Palestinians and Iraqi's. The Palestinians are angry at the USA for arming and financially supporting a terrorist state who have murdered many Innocent civilians. Thats another debate. The Iraqi's were under American led sanctions responsible for the death of 1/2 million children (red cross figures) pre-9/11. So some wrongly seen this as pay back and celebrated. And yet again it wasn't the entire population of the middle east that was dancing in the streets just a minority. This collective punishment bullshit is exactly how governments twist there citizens into supporting unjust wars and collateral damage.
13rin
+977|6489

Ikarti wrote:

DBBrinson1 wrote:

My country was the one that completely mismanaged the situation on all levels, including but not limited to putting the president of the Arabian Horse Association in charge of the FEMA operation. My country also really didn't give a damn about the people left behind. My country also ISN'T the first to send help, no matter what you say. My country only sends help when it serves their interests. For example, my country ignored pro-democracy riots in Nepal. I wonder why.
Well I live in Florida.  We have hurricanes on the Katrina level just about ever year.  You don't see Floridans bitching about it.  We have a plan.  Jeb's got it covered.  The New Orleans tragedy happened because of their failure to spend the money they were alloted by the federal government on the levies.  There wasn't failure on all levels, just the state level.  Nagan and the Gov. dropped the ball, then played politics on it.  You apparently ate it up.  If you actually look at hurricanes in the past and the response times for help -Katrina doesn't even make it into the top ten blunders.  I'll give you that the FEMA guy was a boob.  In the past with the Florida hurricanes, the state government has a plan and knows what to do, then we do it.  So all he had to do was go to a press conference and say, "it's going ok and we got it handled."  But with New Orleans, they had no plans, or ideas as what to do.  Sadly FEMA boy didn't either.  Florida actually offered assistance early on and we were told no.  We went anyways.

What did you do to help the relief effort?  I'd bet nothing, but you're really quick to point your finger.

About foreign aid?  Who gives the most money to the UN?  The US does.   

If you think the US is so bad then you always have the freedom to leave.
ShotYourSix
Boldly going nowhere...
+196|6729|Las Vegas
I'm surprised that he hasn't been brought up on charges for falsifying a DOD document.

And to all of you who actually bought into his bullshit, please do yourselves a favor and stay away from the internet.  It's clearly not safe for you to be here....
13rin
+977|6489

JahManRed wrote:

Dude I'm baptized a Christian but I would refuse to apologies for what the KKK did to African Americans as I had no part in or supported those actions. Both are groups of extremists who used religion to try and justify their actions. 
Also the ppl dancing on the streets were Palestinians and Iraqi's. The Palestinians are angry at the USA for arming and financially supporting a terrorist state who have murdered many Innocent civilians. Thats another debate. The Iraqi's were under American led sanctions responsible for the death of 1/2 million children (red cross figures) pre-9/11. So some wrongly seen this as pay back and celebrated. And yet again it wasn't the entire population of the middle east that was dancing in the streets just a minority. This collective punishment bullshit is exactly how governments twist there citizens into supporting unjust wars and collateral damage.
Ok.  I got your point there.  But, KKK bombers are finally being tried and convicted for their crimes.  How come the rest of the responsible Muslim community hasn't handed over those responsible for 9/11?  How come they haven't stopped their own radicals?  Could it be because they really condone it? 

If you are referring to Israel as the terrorist state we sponsor, then you lost me.  The US does not arbitrarily impose sanction on nations.  Saddam brought that upon his people -not the US. 

Our government is not using the collective punishment propaganda (the people dancing in the street) to try and manipulate opinion but groups like Al Jazeer do.
M1-Lightning
Jeepers Creepers
+136|6741|Peoria, Illinois
Wow, just wow. People actually believe this BS?

TheCanadianTerrorist, LoonykStephane, Ikarti, jonsimon, Takedazor, amd JahManRed are all really THAT gullible? Omg that's some funny shit! You guys are suckers!
Ikarti
Banned - for ever.
+231|6719|Wilmington, DE, US

DBBrinson1 wrote:

Ikarti wrote:

DBBrinson1 wrote:

Well I live in Florida.  We have hurricanes on the Katrina level just about ever year.  You don't see Floridans bitching about it.  We have a plan.  Jeb's got it covered.  The New Orleans tragedy happened because of their failure to spend the money they were alloted by the federal government on the levies.  There wasn't failure on all levels, just the state level.  Nagan and the Gov. dropped the ball, then played politics on it.  You apparently ate it up.  If you actually look at hurricanes in the past and the response times for help -Katrina doesn't even make it into the top ten blunders.  I'll give you that the FEMA guy was a boob.  In the past with the Florida hurricanes, the state government has a plan and knows what to do, then we do it.  So all he had to do was go to a press conference and say, "it's going ok and we got it handled."  But with New Orleans, they had no plans, or ideas as what to do.  Sadly FEMA boy didn't either.  Florida actually offered assistance early on and we were told no.  We went anyways.

What did you do to help the relief effort?  I'd bet nothing, but you're really quick to point your finger.

About foreign aid?  Who gives the most money to the UN?  The US does.   

If you think the US is so bad then you always have the freedom to leave.
Did you miss the part where I said failure on ALL levels. Nagin included. He didn't do shit but acted like he was a hero, though the idea of a Chocolate City is both hilarious and appetizing.

I donated money and I almost went down there except I was unable to make it to the Red Cross training (for some damn reason it was downstate and I wasn't able to make it that day.) And you?

Does giving the most money to the UN give us the right to ignore it? I mean, if we want to do whatever the fuck we are because we're on top, fine. It pisses me off when we claim we're doing shit for the good of the world. There are no noble intentions. It's about American dominance.

As for leaving, I'm seriously considering it. Especially if Hillary wins next election. I'm not living anywhere where my fellow citizens vote in Bush twice then proceed to elect her. Her name should not even be out there as a potential candidate.
AAFCptKabbom
+127|6668|WPB, FL. USA
First of all I give props to all my fellow veterans and those who are on active duty.
Well it looks like everything points to him making false accusations and statements - my heart goes out to everyone he decries as being American terrorist.

I think if this guy was remotely telling the truth he and anyone who had personally been exposed to the things he's alleging would have been whisked away by Sen. Kerry and made to give testimony to the Senate - in case you haven't noticed no one has been required to give a deposition in regards to any of his accusations. 

The fact that he said an Iraqi woman was pleading for her and her three children's life and then he states that he had to shoot and kill them {first hand account} was the one thing that could have been easily substantiated.  This would have caused him to be placed in protective custody, required to give sworn testimony, resulted in a trial, and would have made him rich through book and movie deals.  Since none of this has happened it seems that he fabricated the story.

I feel for this poor bastard however, he really has no clue what he just did!  He's pulled a naive Jane Fonda.
He just made a propaganda video for terrorist and extremest to use to sway Muslims who are on the fence. He's in a sense signed a death warrant for non-Iraqi's and the Iraqi's who are supporting the coalition.  Even if he's proved to be a liar the damage is done because the terrorist and extremest will never allow the facts to be presented to people who support their cause. 

I have no issue with debates about the war or anti-war supporters.  However, this goes well beyond that...
The group that filmed and aired this should make every effort to correct the negative world wide effect this video has had on everyone.  They should openly retract it's context in whole and in part immediately!
This video doesn't serve anyones interest or purpose accept terrorist and extremest - God help us!

Kaboom.

ps - I would be interested to see a a world wide pole for those who seen this to find out if they believe it to be true simply based on it's content and in it's context.
Horseman 77
Banned
+160|6847
another asshole is stomped flat after starting an " America sux " post
13rin
+977|6489

Ikarti wrote:

Did you miss the part where I said failure on ALL levels. Nagin included. He didn't do shit but acted like he was a hero, though the idea of a Chocolate City is both hilarious and appetizing.

I donated money and I almost went down there except I was unable to make it to the Red Cross training (for some damn reason it was downstate and I wasn't able to make it that day.) And you?

Does giving the most money to the UN give us the right to ignore it? I mean, if we want to do whatever the fuck we are because we're on top, fine. It pisses me off when we claim we're doing shit for the good of the world. There are no noble intentions. It's about American dominance.

As for leaving, I'm seriously considering it. Especially if Hillary wins next election. I'm not living anywhere where my fellow citizens vote in Bush twice then proceed to elect her. Her name should not even be out there as a potential candidate.
No I didn't miss the ALL levels part.  In my opinion the failure was on the State level.  Katrina was a state disaster, not a national disaster.  I agree with you about the Nagan part and even had to laugh out loud (hilarious and appetizing)..

I accompanied my boss to Mississippi and helped him guard a fuel depot.  Mississippi was hit just as hard as Louisiana, but widely ignored.  My wife raised over $500 at her work and donated it to the Red Cross.  It was hot and miserable.

I think it does when the UN puts countries like Cuba on the human rights committees.  I personally think the UN is a broken, pointless, worthless organization.  We aren't the only country who doesn't listen them (Iran, Iraq, ect.).  I understand your anger about US intentions.  However, I do not share that with you.  I do however believe that Iraq is going to be a better place when we finish the job.  A democracy.  Freedom. 

I share the same sentiment with you as to Hillary being on the ballot.  I've basically had enough of Bush, and hell I even voted for him.  I think that Kerry would have really bungled things worse though.
ghettoperson
+1,943|6659

Horseman 77 wrote:

Please just shut the fuck up, unless you actually have something constructive to post, for a change.
Horseman 77
Banned
+160|6847

ghettoperson wrote:

Horseman 77 wrote:

Please just shut the fuck up, unless you actually have something constructive to post, for a change.
Wow you sound scary lol
ghettoperson
+1,943|6659

Yes, because text posted on a forum is a very scary thing.

GRRRRR!!!!
Horseman 77
Banned
+160|6847
what was your opinion of the video ? I thought it was easily discredited by the few veterans who watched it.
That was my point, short n sweet low on blather
Pernicious544
Zee Tank Skank
+80|6710|MoVal So-Cal
children, take a time out! we got people talking about the KKK, poeple talking about maple syrup, canamerica (wtf) , and scary text.

Last edited by Pernicious544 (2006-08-24 11:48:50)

ghettoperson
+1,943|6659

Horseman 77 wrote:

what was your opinion of the video ? I thought it was easily discredited by the few veterans who watched it.
That was my point, short n sweet low on blather
I thought it was pretty interesting what he said, but I can't say I was 100% convinced with it. I then bothered to read the topic and found out why I wasn't convinced. It all sounded way to over the top. Especially how certain he was that he had 200 kills. I don't know much about real combat myself, but from what I've heard from the people on here, it's generally pretty uncertain as to who killed who. That, and I doubt if he was going around shooting civvy's in the head, I find it extremely unlikely he keep count, or even bother to count. The whole video didn't quite make sense.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard