a fly
+105|6655|The netherlands
Hi,

i got my unranked server up and running, but now it needs people to play against.

Its 17 slot (1 reserved), 8 punished tk's is a kick, 17 punishes is a ban. no unlocks thanks to 1.3 (otherwise there would be unlocks). shooting at a friendly only does 10% of normal damage (yes, this means you can c4 jump)

players needed to start game: 2
players needed to start a vote: 2
Punkbuster : enabled (even if it hardly works...)

The server is located in the Netherlands, so people from Europe should get a nice ping.

Everything is allowed, just don't piss off anyone (if you have a PB proof hack, use it, but if it pisses someone off, you'll be kicked , glitching is not allowed in karkand cause its useless. you will  be kicked for preventing yourself from pwning.

Also, there is just 1 real rule: NO NEWBS ALLOWED. sorry, but thats the way it is, do your pointwhoring ranked.

Current map: Gulf of oman 64. (if you want a other map till it fill just ask )

edit: forgot this lol:

ip: no idear, just got new internet (edited)
server name -||AIM||-
the | is shift + \

Last edited by a fly (2006-08-26 12:42:37)

ig
This topic seems to have no actual posts
+1,199|6533
why do u want people pubbing in an unranked server? you should try to get some 5v5 inf only scrims going or something on a map like fushe or mashtuur. those are always my fave.
a fly

ig88 wrote:

why do u want people pubbing in an unranked server? you should try to get some 5v5 inf only scrims going or something on a map like fushe or mashtuur. those are always my fave.
well, cause unranked, you can kick newbs for being newbs.

and im making an infantry only script as i speak ;-) also a "stunt" script for unlimited vehicles spawn ect. without client downloads (sort of enelux thing ). each map(per size) should take 5 min to change to inf only ect.
ig
This topic seems to have no actual posts
+1,199|6533
well good luck trying to populate it man
<^|0B1ackhawk0|^>
Banned
+79|6541|UK
I like to play WAIB and ELENUX so if you set it up with no vehicles ill join.
Also you should play every single map on the 16size
a fly

N)i(N06Blackhawk wrote:

I like to play WAIB and ELENUX so if you set it up with no vehicles ill join.
Also you should play every single map on the 16size
i just turned on karkand infantry only. modded to (imo) more fair then elenux (usmc still has the gas).

i think commander option is still available, if it is ill search something to disable it. (arty ect removed)
ValentijnR
+18|6565
i never crash to desktop but trying to join your server made me crash 4 times in a row
a fly

ValentijnR wrote:

i never crash to desktop but trying to join your server made me crash 4 times in a row
i got it too, must have done something wrong. ill try to fix it now.
a fly
Oke, its fixed. it was much easyer then i thought to solve it.

Commander is allowed, but can only drop a suply and spot. if you dont fight as commander you will be kicked
ValentijnR
+18|6565
ok so you keep prone, crouching and stuff behind wall to not get shot... and bunnyhopping like crazy, c4 tossing like a retard...

then you ban me for using claymore on you... and because i started to win more then you did...

pussy!

Last edited by ValentijnR (2006-08-24 08:11:51)

a fly

ValentijnR wrote:

ok so you keep prone, crouching and stuff behind wall to not get shot... and bunnyhopping like crazy, c4 tossing like a retard...

then you ban me for using claymore on you... and because i started to win more then you did...

pussy!
lol. started to win more? infantry only, is not ment to be how you like it then "stand still to be headshoted".

your aim was slow, you are lucky i suck at long range with mguns. and i warned you before that gaymores are not allowed. as personal defense maybe, but not as "hehehe , im getting a kill while im 100 meters away".

and thanks for the compliment of c4 tossing. you also broke the rule "no whining" thats clearly in the welcome message. people like you are not ment to play infantry only.
ValentijnR
+18|6565
i was in that building which you walked passed so the claymore was actually in a strategic spot...

you SRAW me constantly
toss c4 over walls
crouchprone constantly in battle behind walls
bunnyhop around the field the whole time
grenade spam the spawnpoints
you even went commander to find me
meaning you used almost every exploit availible

and then you ban me for using claymore that only got you 2 times

your server sucks and you're a powerhappy admin...

i'm done in this thread
<^|0B1ackhawk0|^>
Banned
+79|6541|UK

ValentijnR wrote:

i was in that building which you walked passed so the claymore was actually in a strategic spot...

you SRAW me constantly
toss c4 over walls
crouchprone constantly in battle behind walls
bunnyhop around the field the whole time
grenade spam the spawnpoints
you even went commander to find me
meaning you used almost every exploit availible

and then you ban me for using claymore that only got you 2 times

your server sucks and you're a powerhappy admin...

i'm done in this thread
Stop fucking crying gaymores shouldnt be used on infantry only.
Bunny hopping takes skill
C4 tossing takes skill
Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6577|England

So let me get this straight. On your server, you are allowed to hack as much as you like providing it "doesnt piss anyone off". But as soon as you leave a claymore to kill some1, thats an instant kick?

Ive never played unranked, and ill be dambed if I ever do after reading this joke of a topic. Do us a favour. Keep your admin abusive, power hungry dutch ass in your own server.
a fly

Snake wrote:

So let me get this straight. On your server, you are allowed to hack as much as you like providing it "doesnt piss anyone off". But as soon as you leave a claymore to kill some1, thats an instant kick?

Ive never played unranked, and ill be dambed if I ever do after reading this joke of a topic. Do us a favour. Keep your admin abusive, power hungry dutch ass in your own server.
You got that wrong.

1 shot with aimbot would piss me off, and i think alot of other people too. punkbuster is running, and the only cheats that are pb proof, are very easy to spot.

punkbuster screenshots... well, i dont know how that works yet, once i know ill be doing that automaticly (everything can be scripted ), and look at them weekly.

and i personely see playing against cheaters as a chalance. and i have played against them (Not fake cheaters, i know the difference.), beat them, and to be honest: people loke blackhawk are harder to shoot.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard