RDMC
Enemy Wheelbarrow Spotted..!!
+736|6604|Area 51
My promotion to Major! lol!
https://www.nbnbattlefield.com/foto/Promoted_Major.JPG

Sorry, the first time the picture failed
I thought I had deleted the old thread, but I didn't but now I have, so this is the official one

Last edited by RDMC(2) (2006-08-24 07:56:03)

_-_911_-_180891
+540|6542|Shanghai, ethnicity=German
Okay.... I'm very happy for you and your nice shiny rank but just edit the othe post instead of posting a new thread... *just helping*
dquinner
+4|6534|Ireland
Oh yippee. Now imagine if everybody who got promoted posted their screenshots, The forums would be even more full of shit. Fair play but tell someone who cares.
F_O_Assault
+19|6498|Greenwood, SC
Just go delete the other thread then.

GG on it anyway
RDMC
+736|6604|Area 51

dquinner wrote:

Oh yippee. Now imagine if everybody who got promoted posted their screenshots, The forums would be even more full of shit. Fair play but tell someone who cares.
To every shit head just like this guy, dont bother posting, ur comments are worth shit and don't add any value to my happiness about my shiny rank.
CanadianLoser
Meow :3 :3
+1,148|6547

dquinner wrote:

Fuck you:D I care

and congrats on major!!!! I only wish I had a shiny medal ....stupid first sargeant....

I'll give u a +1, wut the hell
Sgt.Kyle
Kyle
+48|6522|P-way, NJ
I use to hate that rank,its looks retarded,I liked Lt colonel better
dquinner
+4|6534|Ireland

RDMC(2) wrote:

dquinner wrote:

To every shit head just like this guy, dont bother posting, ur comments are worth shit and don't add any value to my happiness about my shiny rank.
The picture of your shiny rank is worth shit so i may as well post shit too u loser.
RDMC
+736|6604|Area 51

dquinner wrote:

RDMC(2) wrote:

dquinner wrote:

The picture of your shiny rank is worth shit so i may as well post shit too u loser.
To me aint worth shit, if it is worth shit to you, then fuck off and shuff those asshole comments up your ass
arson
+99|6676|New York
Congratulations on your promotion.
F_O_Assault
+19|6498|Greenwood, SC

dquinner wrote:

RDMC(2) wrote:

dquinner wrote:

someone is mad because their kdr is below 1 but they have 52% of all kills in a vehicle.
CanadianLoser
Meow :3 :3
+1,148|6547

dquinner wrote:

RDMC(2) wrote:

dquinner wrote:

U guys didn't get nuff sleep or something? chill out!!!  we know u dont care, and no1 cares that u dont, and some people like showing their knew rank and im happy for them and congrats them and u guys think ur cool by saying no1 cares u idiot, but really ur the idiots cause ur not cool ur just a bunch of cocks.
dquinner
+4|6534|Ireland

RDMC(2) wrote:

dquinner wrote:

RDMC(2) wrote:

To me aint worth shit, if it is worth shit to you, then fuck off and shuff those asshole comments up your ass
Oh well sorry but im just pointing out that everyday people get promoted. If it makes you happy fair enough, i was happy when i got promoted yesterday but i didnt feel the need to share it with the world. Well best of luck with your bf2 career may it bring you everlasting happiness and may your new rank bring you all the joy it can by giving you priority over lower ranking players when applying for commander!
dquinner
+4|6534|Ireland

F_O_Assault wrote:

dquinner wrote:

RDMC(2) wrote:

someone is mad because their kdr is below 1 but they have 52% of all kills in a vehicle.
Yes thats it well done on hitting the nail on the head. It makes me cry sometimes because my kdr is below 1. How can i enjoy this great game knowing that i have been killed more than i have killed. It makes my e-penis feel so small because i once sucked at this game. Boo Hoo Hoo
SysTray
"Generous mods" < Thats right Systray !
+180|6860|Delaware
There is an "Awards!" thread so this doesn't clutter the rest of the message boards...As it is half of the active posts are on page two because the other half is useless junk. Good job and all, but yeah. They are kind of right.
ATC
+58|6783|...
Countdown for this thread to be closed, 10,9,8..
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6801

With an M249 SAW?  You deserve beer just for using the SAW.  Good job on the rank.
Varegg
Support fanatic :-)
+2,206|6849|NÃ¥rvei

usmarine2005 wrote:

With an M249 SAW?  You deserve beer just for using the SAW.  Good job on the rank.
Word !
Wait behind the line ..............................................................
SGT.Slayero
+98|6504|Life in a vacuum sucks

CONGRATS MAN
killer21
Because f*ck you that's why.
+400|6630|Reisterstown, MD

There is a thread for this.
RDMC
+736|6604|Area 51

killer21 wrote:

There is a thread for this.
I know,but with the countless of images that have to be loaded, I would be spending hours posting my award, so just for the one time I get promoted I make a seperate topic on it.
OXTHAFOX
+18|6706

RDMC(2) wrote:

Sorry, the first time the picture failed
I thought I had deleted the old thread, but I didn't but now I have, so this is the official one
CONGRATS M8, well done +1 for you
2tuff
Positive Karma Here!
+357|6815

arson wrote:

Congratulations on your promotion.
imdead
Death StatPadder
+228|6808|Human Meat Shield
Cool Deal. Congrats!
LoonykStephane
+34|6576|Kingston,Ontario,Canada
Good job...but there is a place for this kind of thread...

Oh and this is a great place to go to if you want to use forums: http://albinoblacksheep.com/flash/posting.php

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard