DSRTurtle
+56|6684
Kardinalios at least you realize that admins have bad days too. 

Being an Admin on a server myself it can very hard to see if someone on the other side is intentionally teamkilling for vehicles or blocking a runway then punishing the guy in the jet for no reason other than his own stupidity. 

Most good servers have a very limited number of rule reminders scrolling every minute or so.

No intentionally teamkilling
No Spawn raping uncaps unless it is the only flag the enemy holds.
Cartilley may result in a ban or kick.
No Bunny Hopping

just to name a few

Depending on the mood of the admin you may get kicked or banned.  If you see someone kicked for something, I would suggest not doing the same thing infront of an admin as you may find yourself banned.   All the more so if your 2nd person to break that rule infront of an admin.
siciliano732
+202|6647|New York
listen....i do not know how old this thread is but....i was JUST playin on my favorite 24/7  Armored Fury server and some little child keeps jumping infront of me as i am takin off in the A10 and punishes me for a team kill each time....leading to me being booted and BANNED! FOR WHAT! WTF DID I DO!? [UTAC] server admins are what we call fags...instead of lettin me tell them the fuckin kid is being a little bitch and jumpin infront causing the team kills...that fuck stick is still playin and im banned....its bullshit.

ok im done...
kardinalios
+7|6689|Greece

DSRTurtle wrote:

Depending on the mood of the admin you may get kicked or banned.  If you see someone kicked for something, I would suggest not doing the same thing infront of an admin as you may find yourself banned.   All the more so if your 2nd person to break that rule infront of an admin.
I know that my English or American are not very well,but i think that i can make you understand what i mean!!!!
One more.
I hate admins that they suck as players and they kick or ban people because they cant win them.
I like rulez but i hate rulez that the admins makes in a sec and nowone knows it just because they cant win.

If my scores depending in admins mood it sucks too.If an admin had an argue with his girlfriend last night,i suppose that his mood isnt the best.So he can ban me for nothing because he hasnt got nice mood...

I dont care if someone makes something.I know what IM DOING.I follow the rulez,i dont cheat.

siciliano732 wrote:

listen....i do not know how old this thread is but....i was JUST playin on my favorite 24/7  Armored Fury server and some little child keeps jumping infront of me as i am takin off in the A10 and punishes me for a team kill each time....leading to me being booted and BANNED! FOR WHAT! WTF DID I DO!? [UTAC] server admins are what we call fags...instead of lettin me tell them the fuckin kid is being a little bitch and jumpin infront causing the team kills...that fuck stick is still playin and im banned....its bullshit.

ok im done...
Sorry pal,but this isnt admins mistake.
Sometimes they have a rule that says "4 teamkills-kick or ban".They dont know and they dont care how you make the teamkills.
In that case the one that sucks is your teammate that stays in front of vehicle or plane that he wants to have it.Punishes you with teamkills,you get the kick and he get the plane...

Next time that you see another one try to get in an airplane but you jump first,change the view by pressing C until you can see him in front of your plane.Ask him to "Go,Go,Go" or write to him by pressing K that you wont start until he leaves.2 thinks will happen.He leave or he teamkill you.If the teamkiller is an admin(i saw that too...)you have bad luck...
Dont start your plane until youre 100% sure that he is far enough and he cant jump in front of your plane last minute.
If he is not far enough press W little by little(still use the outside-infront camera to see him) and try to "escape" with the plane.I do it every time.EVERY TIME.
Good luck

Last edited by kardinalios (2006-08-22 15:08:39)

DSRTurtle
+56|6684
Kardinalios

I agree about admins kicking you for you owning them for any reason.  It's not very polite or very sporting.  I'm just saying that if the admin is in a bad mood, you might get banned instead of kicked for breaking a rule.  Admins are human just like everyone else.  They make mistakes, they have bad days, and sometimes they do things they normally wouldn't, i.e. ban instead of kick for a rules infraction.

Siciliano

Plead your case on their website.  If someone complains about some idiot blocking the runway in our servers an admin will switch teams to check it out.  And if the idiot persists in being teamkilled by blocking the runway he gets the boot.  I've not had too many problems with UTAC admins but then I don't play in there alot.
Septimius2
+9|6466
well.. it might be an admins bad mood.. but in FSF server.. the enemy captured ALL flags.. and were base raping the ship... so i, as commander, started to baserape their airfield...... and i got kicked...  sigh...

they had apcs. planes helicopters AND troops on the ship... all i had was a little bit of artys..lol.. kept having to repair em myself using supplky drops...  ok  im done griping...

im still a noob.. but lovin this game!! woot!
DSRTurtle
+56|6684
On our servers cappable flags are fair game for anything at anytime except knife/revive and other known forms of statpadding.  Uncappale Flags can be continously hit by jets and arty as they have reload times.  If the enemy only has the uncap then it is fairgame until they cap a flag elsewhere.
Septimius2
+9|6466
ok.. gotta nuther rant.. so i will feel better.. lol

was just in the TSC server.. again.. i WAITED until all flags were capped.. in oman (we were losing, USMC).. THEN i went ahead and artied their heli-pad.. which killed 2 TSC dudes in a hovering helicopter.. BAM.. KICKED!! only one minute left...

lol.. went back in... asked why.. etc etc.. didnt get one reply.. but whats going onin the new game?  the opposing team (MEC) were base raping the carrier.. with a mig.. and who was flying? TSC...

so... i left.. and took em off my "favorites" list  lol

jeez...

PS...  i know im still a newb at this game.. but lately i find myself really close to using the F-word in name calling some peep's hypocritical butts...

Last edited by Septimius2 (2006-08-23 19:22:35)

Tjasso
the "Commander"
+102|6521|the Netherlands
AAAAAAAAAARRRRGGGH !!!
MOAN MOAN MOAN MOAN MOAN MOAN  BLA BLA
SOMEBODY STOP ME FROM GETTING BERSERK !!!!!!
BAN THE SERVER RULES !!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRGGGGHHH !!!
D'OH !D'OH !D'OH !D'OH !D'OH !D'OH !D'OH !D'OH !D'OH !D'OH !D'OH !D'OH !D'OH !D'OH !D'OH !D'OH !D'OH !D'OH !D'OH !D'OH !D'OH !D'OH !D'OH !D'OH !D'OH !D'OH !D'OH !D'OH !D'OH !D'OH !D'OH !D'OH !D'OH !D'OH !

IDIOTS HAVE TAKEN OVER !!! THE IDIOTS HAVE TAKEN OVER !!! STARLIGHT !!??

LETS ALL FIND A GOOD SERVER AND INFILTRATE IT SO WE ALL CAN HAVE FUN
please post some good servers here or PM me

Last edited by Tjasso (2006-08-24 02:26:30)

ilyandor
+31|6686|Phoenix, AZ
i just want to get this out there.

if you are an admin who will kick me for solo heloing,
or if you are an admin who will kick me for slow j10 flying, killing him in his helo,
or if you are an admin who kicks purely cos i dominate the game:

F
U
C
K

Y
O
U
R

M
O
M
M
Y
!

i know this post is pointless, but i just want to get this out.

i am literally afraid to play on a public server now except on my clan's, out of fear that i might, JUST MIGHT get booted for any STUPID FUCKIN WHINY, NOOBY, FUCKED-UP REASON, and therefore wasting time, and effort.

ahh...it feels good to vent.

P.S. FUCK YOU TOO (in advance) to all the flamers below...V
Jejjk
My "Page Up" has never been used.
+40|6605|Sweden
Your point?
BigmacK
Back from the Dead.
+628|6749|Chicago.
His point is this: He's sick and tired of admins who abuse their power. So was I. I'm sad to say, but this thread will be flamed like every other. Hell, my own thead on getting these admins back was flamed. It can't be stopped.

I know it feels good to let it out, but perhaps it would also feel good to play on another server. Thats the adivce I can offer to you...
comet241
+164|6763|Normal, IL
I'm an admin and I won't kick you for solo heloing nor will I kick you for flying the J10 at whatever speed you want to but I will kick you for being the cocky son-of-a-bitch you are! Ever heard of playing as a team or being modest about your "skills"? No thanks on the offer to fuck me, I've got a girlfriend... Maybe you should get one too.
Simon
basically
+838|6656|UK
Wow. 31 Gold Stars, Crap at vehicles.. how can you get kicked for that.

Your nothing special, you probly get kicked because you whine to much.
yuckfou09
hide your terrorists ^,^
+94|6674|Ft. Drum, NY

Simon wrote:

*word
ilyandor
+31|6686|Phoenix, AZ

yuckfou09 wrote:

Simon wrote:

*word
check how much i play a week,

and WHEN that account was created.

asshats.
comet241
+164|6763|Normal, IL

ilyandor wrote:

yuckfou09 wrote:

Simon wrote:

*word

asshats.
hey buddy, i did check out your stats, and compared to mine, you suck. but guess what? i still think there are plenty of people out there that are better than me and i dont run my mouth when i do happen to play good like you prolly do. it's more likely that, your mouth, that gets you kicked from servers rather than your "uber-1337" skill. take my advice from earlier and try to actually play as a team and be friendly. maybe then you wont get kicked because "you are so good"..... yeah, right.
Buckles
Cheeky Keen
+329|6554|Kent, UK

Simon wrote:

QFT

+1 f0r j00
DoctorFruitloop
Level 13 Wrongdoer
+515|6544|Doncaster, UK
Where are you all getting his stats from?
comet241
+164|6763|Normal, IL

DoctorFruitloop wrote:

click on his stats button under his name, but because he didnt do it right, you have to take another step and in the top his name will be there instead of his PID, and then click go after his game name
JahManRed
wank
+646|6626|IRELAND

PPl who piss off in the chopper on their own when ppl are asking repeatedly for pick up should be kicked imo.
Simon
basically
+838|6656|UK

comet241 wrote:

ilyandor wrote:

yuckfou09 wrote:

*word

asshats.
hey buddy, i did check out your stats, and compared to mine, you suck. but guess what? i still think there are plenty of people out there that are better than me and i dont run my mouth when i do happen to play good like you prolly do. it's more likely that, your mouth, that gets you kicked from servers rather than your "uber-1337" skill. take my advice from earlier and try to actually play as a team and be friendly. maybe then you wont get kicked because "you are so good"..... yeah, right.
When did I say I was an Uber Player.. I said that his stats were nothing special. I dont recall anything about saying how great I am ? Reply when you have learnt to read.
imdead
Death StatPadder
+228|6767|Human Meat Shield
First off stats don't matter. Secondly you are going to get idiot admins every once in awhile, just go to a different server and don't complain.
DoctorFruitloop
Level 13 Wrongdoer
+515|6544|Doncaster, UK

comet241 wrote:

DoctorFruitloop wrote:

click on his stats button under his name, but because he didnt do it right, you have to take another step and in the top his name will be there instead of his PID, and then click go after his game name
That's what I thought. I'm no n00b but the last time he played using that account was the 3rd of April. I can't see him waiting nearly 5 months to complain so he must be using a different account.
Jenkinsbball
Banned
+149|6546|USA bitches!

comet241 wrote:

I'm an admin and I won't kick you for solo heloing nor will I kick you for flying the J10 at whatever speed you want to but I will kick you for being the cocky son-of-a-bitch you are! Ever heard of playing as a team or being modest about your "skills"? No thanks on the offer to fuck me, I've got a girlfriend... Maybe you should get one too.
You probably kick because you're getting owned, prick. I've been banned/kicked so many times for soloing, its not even funny. Everyone says its a glitch, but it isn't, using that as their basis for banning/kicking me. I didn't even start trying to solo until about a month ago, and I found out I'm good at it. So what? What if I can aid my team better than letting some noob gunner gun. If he wants to learn how to gun, hit an empty server or singleplayer. It's no fun losing. Admins ban/kick soloers just so they can win rounds, and admins like you that do it, as you stated above, should have their server revoked. There's no rule against it in the ROE. The ROE says that you cannot intentionally stop a player from using a vehicle the way they want because you don't want them to use it like that. Simple as that. If EA/Dice is telling you that you can't make rules like that, then you can't ban/kick for it. And, resorting to "tking, high ping, or ideling" as your reason to get away from it is pathetic. Admins that do that are the lowest form of life. Blow me, I'm a soloer and I own your lame ass tank whores.
imdead
Death StatPadder
+228|6767|Human Meat Shield
I like Solo Chopper People, most of them are anyway ( 90% of the chopper pilots gun and don't let the gunner gun anyway.) They are easy kills when Im in a vehicle or AA, they only concentrate on infantry mainly.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard