cpt.fass1
The Cap'n Can Make it Hap'n
+329|6734|NJ
I wouldn't ban him because he is voiceing his opion. It's a week voice, Sorry but the counter points wheren't that good. But this one is getting way over my head. Me and my uterious are punching out, (I am a man just trying to lighten a situation.
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6810|PNW

|-LoNgHiLL-| wrote:

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

"They'll be miserable anyway, so kill them now" is a dangerous mindset. Might as well start wearing your red, white and black armbands now.
Shit man! Be careful! Insinuating they are Nazis will get you banned, I know...

cpt.fass1 wrote:

I wouldn't ban him because he is voiceing his opion. It's a week voice, Sorry but the counter points wheren't that good. But this one is getting way over my head. Me and my uterious are punching out, (I am a man just trying to lighten a situation.
The idea that an orphaned (by abandonment, not death) child would be miserable anyway, so it is alright to kill (him or her) is a way of justifying euthanization of innocent humans, As I recall, euthanization was a popular Nazi activity, as was the concept of eugenics as a whole. Popularization of one part of that whole can eventually lead to the adoption of the entire system, which is remarkably scary.

Is that really such a 'week' point, or am I reading too far into things?
Phrozenbot
+632|6654|do not disturb

|-LoNgHiLL-| wrote:

Hellogoodsir wrote:

I agree, which is a very moderate view. But just to add though, should a mother abort a child if it will be born retarded? Caring for a handicapped child can be physically, and emotionally stressful, as well as expensive. Just a thought.
That sounds so fucking selfish its funny...
The epitome of modern fucking culture; make YOUR life EASIER...
Disgusting...
Hold your horses before you fart another personal attack. I'm not selfish, I've been around kids with Down syndrome and it is sad. It's incredibly difficult for parents to tend to their needs, because they simply can't function in a normal society. It's sad for them, and their parents. It's not being selfish; it's lifting a burden that some families can't/won't deal with. Is it also not being selfish to abort a child if it will save the life of the mother?

Questions like, should we allow euthanasia for those who are suicidal, especially the elderly who do not contribute to society, to give resources to those who are? In order to meet that nice idea called social security, someone has to pitch in, obviously the working class (young). So... as they age, the working class has to become larger, and soon, it will collapse under its own weight on this rate. Questions like, should we kill off the elderly, will be an issue some day. It's not selfish, its reality, and how we manage human resources, and human capital. There is already restrictions on family size in some nations.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard