Mafia47
+27|6711|Chicago
i got kicked for using my radio chat...btw i have a screenshot of it in another thread in general chat
S1lent-Stryke
+12|6500|UK
Low Ping! Shame my connection was affecting so many people around me
MaKaToM
+6|6484
hehe, some admins are just plain fcuking dumb! LMFAO!

How the hell can you kick someone for LOW PING?!

People with so little knowledge of BF2 should NEVER be given admin rights!
doc. josh
+48|6515
i got kicked 4 not having enough deaths once
137twozerosniper
+57|6535|UK
being commander in a german server dam fuckers that was a ban
Sgt.Kyle
Kyle
+48|6453|P-way, NJ
I got kicked for say WTF

After I tked 4 people cause they ran into the palace when i threw a nade in the room.
MaKaToM
+6|6484
i have been on a clan server before where all of the clan was on 1 team and random players were on the other...when i joined the clan had taken all flags and were just sat in their helis, jets, stolen helis, jets, armour, stolen armour....they had EVERYTHING and were just sat raping the uncap!

They did this game after game

I asked them to stop baseraping and they told me to fuck off....so i said

'Is the sole purpose of this server for clan members to simply baserape/statspad?!'

Kicked with a fuck you message!
Superslim
BF2s Frat Brother
+211|6662|Calgary

MaKaToM wrote:

i have been on a clan server before where all of the clan was on 1 team and random players were on the other...when i joined the clan had taken all flags and were just sat in their helis, jets, stolen helis, jets, armour, stolen armour....they had EVERYTHING and were just sat raping the uncap!

They did this game after game

I asked them to stop baseraping and they told me to fuck off....so i said

'Is the sole purpose of this server for clan members to simply baserape/statspad?!'

Kicked with a fuck you message!
lol  thats not good
killer21
Because f*ck you that's why.
+400|6561|Reisterstown, MD

Read my sig.
SGT.Slayero
+98|6435|Life in a vacuum sucks
The funniest reason for me being kick was    U R NOT THE ADMIN. some dude asked if we could do something and i said NO then the admin kicked me and said u r not the admin!!
Superslim
BF2s Frat Brother
+211|6662|Calgary

Mr.Casual wrote:

i was just kicked and banned a few minutes later as i confronted them when i rejoined. I was kicked from the GoA high points server for "stat padding", but i was just killing them too much with the ak 101. i would flank there squad and get 5 kills. So after i got kicked i came back in and asked y i got kicked and they didnt say anything. so then i went and killed there whole sqiad again from behind and was banned for " teamkilling", though i never teamkilled once in the round.
lol...This is the only server to ban me, yes after 700 hrs I got a ban. Same reason. I totally owned them, they didn't like it, and banned me.
Superslim
BF2s Frat Brother
+211|6662|Calgary

killer21 wrote:

Read my sig.
What the heck is a teabag??????????
killer21
Because f*ck you that's why.
+400|6561|Reisterstown, MD

Superslim wrote:

killer21 wrote:

Read my sig.
Teabagging is standing over a dead person and proceed to dip ur nuts on their chin. 
Sgt.Kyle
Kyle
+48|6453|P-way, NJ
You can not be shitting me......
Superslim
BF2s Frat Brother
+211|6662|Calgary

killer21 wrote:

Superslim wrote:

killer21 wrote:

Read my sig.
Teabagging is standing over a dead person and proceed to dip ur nuts on their chin. 
lol  too funny..............
bob_6012
Resident M-14 fanatic
+59|6625|Lancaster Ohio, USA
I got kicked then banned yesterday from the same room...reason? Well I was at Karkand as USMC and went anti-tank...and then proceeded to destroy their tank...and then all of a sudden I catch some text telling me not to do that...a second later I'm back in the multiplayer screen saying I had been kicked for this reason...STOP DOING THAT YOU STUPID MORON...no more no less...so I rejoin to ask what the hell is up...I'm in for less than 30 seconds and it went back to the multiplayer screen again but this time it said I had been banned through a successful vote or excessive teamkilling...which I never teamkilled anyone...guess I blew up the admin and the little 12 year old didn't like it...oh well...I had never played there anyway...

Last edited by bob_6012 (2006-08-23 13:06:42)

Axon
Jet Whore
+107|6467
Omg...

You have been kicked : DONT DESTROY CHOPPERS IN JET...

xD
ilyandor
+31|6659|Phoenix, AZ

Axon wrote:

Omg...

You have been kicked : DONT DESTROY CHOPPERS IN JET...

xD
omg same here, today!!!

he goes:

"FLYING SLOW IN j10 IS EXPLOITING!!!"
Swafalaskapantsman
+-1|6492|Jax, FL
My friend and i got banned from a server (insomniac) because we killed a person with pistols, it even took us like 20 shots apiece. The admin said we were using aim bots. We were like 10 feet away!!!
BoomBox
+3|6427|Israel
i got kicked coz there was a guy with a similar name to mine so i git kicked all the time coz of him and the admins never saw the mistake...
genius_man16
Platinum Star whore
+365|6648|Middle of nowhere
Oh, i love this one:

The other day i was playing Karkand as USMC, and i was pwning people in the alleyways with my trust PKM, and apparently i owned too many admins, because after i was 12-0 or so "BANNING!! genius_man16 for raping Un-Caps"

i was laughing for about 10 min after that

but i guess it's true, i mean, you can't cap the alleyway right?

Last edited by genius_man16 (2006-08-23 14:56:59)

link52787
+29|6492
I got kicked for not joining a squad and for camping with a sniper kit.
norge
J-10 and a coke please
+18|6440
I got banned for

1) Cutting in line for a vehicle.
2) Interfering a chopper team ( i jumped in a chopper that had 1 man in gunner and no pilot.... lame)
Stubbee
Religions Hate Facts, Questions and Doubts
+223|6713|Reality
Kicked today from Men of Honour for 'plane aimbot' what ever that is. Couldn't take some hardcare bombing I guess.
The US economy is a giant Ponzi scheme. And 'to big to fail' is code speak for 'niahnahniahniahnah 99 percenters'
[F2F]Timmyyy
+1|6481
I was jokeing around with clanmates, forgetting anout the language filter on our server, and let out  along string of obsenities, bang...kicked am I.

Last edited by [F2F]Timmyyy (2006-08-25 20:20:14)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard