Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6616|132 and Bush

Isn't the Beta going to be full on public in less than 2 weeks? If so how damaging could it be to post media. No quarrles here with bf2s I know they are just abiding by the rules. But I mean seriously who isn't going to show their buds movies/ss's . It's probably just a ploy for EA to  make  subsribers seem exclusive to enhance membership sale. The bad news is they are out of keys.

I was going to start a poll to see who thought the beta was released in this manner just to gain memberships for fileplanet. Then I thought it was too obvious..lol
Xbone Stormsurgezz
VeNg3nCe^
¦Tactics Øver Principles¦
+314|6721|Antarctica

Kmarion wrote:

Isn't the Beta going to be full on public in less than 2 weeks? If so how damaging could it be to post media. No quarrles here with bf2s I know they are just abiding by the rules. But I mean seriously who isn't going to show their buds movies/ss's . It's probably just a ploy for EA to  make  subsribers seem exclusive to enhance membership sale. The bad news is they are out of keys.

I was going to start a poll to see who thought the beta was released in this manner just to gain memberships for fileplanet. Then I thought it was too obvious..lol
Its under the NDA...... all games do this, its just most betas aren't semi-public.
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6616|132 and Bush

VeNg3nCe^ wrote:

Kmarion wrote:

Its under the NDA...... all games do this, its just most betas aren't semi-public.
Point being it will be full public 2 weeks after..lol
Xbone Stormsurgezz

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard