Aruba-Prime
[Expert Smoke Grenade]
+44|6744|Hamburg, Germany
http://www.battlefield.ea.com/battlefie … teran.aspx

DICE and EA are pleased to announce that the Battlefield 2 Veterans Program is now live. All Battlefield 2 players are qualified for the program and can reserve their soldier’s name before Battlefield 2142 ships this October - ensuring their legacy will continue in the new game. You can also choose to register an all-new name, as long as it is not already in use in Battlefield 2. You’ll be awarded an exclusive indicator, which will appear next to your name in BF 2142, as well as an immediate promotion in BF 2142, which will let you choose an unlock. Finally, you will receive a new verbal taunt to use in BF2. Once BF 2142 ships, all bets are off with respect to reserving names, so don’t delay! Register your Battlefield 2142 name and claim your rewards now!

http://battlefield.ea.com/veterans/uk

if you can get the page to load....

EA Member Name: I just used my EA Down loader name.

EA Password: I just used my EA Down loader password.

Battlefield 2 Soldier Name:  in my case it's Aruba-Prime.

Battlefield 2 Password: Mama

Name of choice for Battlefield 2142: Do not use special characters here and also read below
(Maximum 14 characters)

You can only register your bf2 name for bf2142. You can not register a name already taken in BF2.  Unless it's your account and you have the password. But i didn't check that.

And that means you don't have to hurry by the way.
If you want a new name nobody has in BF2: search here http://bf2s.com/ and if your desired name doesn't come up. Grab it!

JohnClark wrote:

Yes, I got a real response from EA Tech Support

Julius A.
EA Tech Support wrote:

Hello,

Thank you for contacting Electronic Arts. I’m sorry for the difficulty that you are having with The Battlefield 2142 game. We know that you are having a hard time to get the Veterans program working and we do apologize for the inconveniences it has caused you.

If you are not able to reserve a nickname or are getting errors such as 'The screen name you have entered already exists in our database' and/or 'Please correct the error and try again', there are a number of steps you can take to improve your chances of reserving a nickname.

■ Make sure your nickname does not exceed 14 characters as this is the limit for the length of nicknames in Battlefield 2142.  Do not include your clan tag in your reserved name (you can add this to your nickname once you are in the game) as this may push your nickname over the character limit.
■ You name must consist of alphanumeric characters.
■ The name you register cannot start with a number or symbol, it must be an alphabetic character.
■ You must have at least 4 characters.
■ Your name can only use underscores ( _ ) or dashes ( - ).
■ The name cannot start nor end with a space.
■ You cannot use doublespaces in the name.
■ If the web site is receiving high traffic, you may want to try again at a later time to ensure your request goes through.
■ If you have tried your nickname at different times without success, your nickname may have already been reserved by another character.  You can reserve a different nickname and you will still receive your Veteran Status even if you nickname does not match your Battlefield 2 nickname.

Should you require further assistance about this or any Electronic Arts games in the future please visit our website and review our extensive Self Help knowledgebase (http://support.ea.com)

Thanks!
Julius A.
EA Tech Support
THX for the karma.

Aruba-Prime

Last edited by Aruba-Prime (2006-08-25 06:48:15)

Miller
IT'S MILLER TIME!
+271|6725|United States of America
Yeah, a little difficult to load.
Pvt.Kosak
+125|6556

Miller wrote:

Yeah, a little difficult to load.
Yep your rite m8 takes ages.
Aruba-Prime
[Expert Smoke Grenade]
I guess they're  still testing it or way too many ppl are trying it now. Great idea to post it now....
=ST6=SewerMaster
AK Whore
+152|6766|Barrington, RI
fucker wouldn't accept my Clan tags.
Paco_the_Insane
Phorum Phantom
+244|6614|Ohio
+1 for the find!
Aruba-Prime
[Expert Smoke Grenade]

Paco_the_Insane wrote:

+1 for the find!
Found it on another board...
ShadowFoX
I Hate Claymores
+109|6501
Roar why is it not loading lol.
Pvt.Kosak
+125|6556
Load Man Come On.
Richard2000
Banned
+39|6515|England
well done   +1
Pvt.Kosak
+125|6556
Thanks for thr Return Aruba!
mattajohnstone
+15|6758
damn i didnt want my bf2 name
now every1 is goner have all there names from bf2 and i won't be able to theaf a good one
Paco_the_Insane
Phorum Phantom
+244|6614|Ohio
you can use a different one if no one else has it
ShadowFoX
I Hate Claymores
+109|6501
How are you getting into the damn page. I got the link pasted in 3 browsers and they been loading for like 5 min with no results.
doc. josh
+48|6515
omg work dam it
Paco_the_Insane
Phorum Phantom
+244|6614|Ohio
I still cant get in, and you guys are making it go slower, so every one who posted after ShadowFox, stop trying.
SoldierJAW
+2|6598
f0x i wish ALL THE GOD DAM NOOBs WOULD STOP POSTING THIS ON EVRY SITE MABYE THE PAGE WOULD lOAD IF 30000000000000000 PPL WERE NOT TRYING.
ShadowFoX
I Hate Claymores
+109|6501
I dont think the server is even up anymore we probubly overloaded it and crashed it.
Miller
IT'S MILLER TIME!
Most likely cuz when it finally loaded on all five browsers for it (i know, too many) they were all blank.
doc. josh
+48|6515
we made the server go boom lol
ShadowFoX
I Hate Claymores
+109|6501
The server was probubly running 1.3
Miller
IT'S MILLER TIME!
I'm tryin again, this time strapped into a J-10 hoping its 1337n355 will get me in.

Last edited by Miller (2006-08-23 10:22:55)

Talon
Stop reading this and look at my post
+341|6730
The Screenname you have entered already exists in our database. Please correct the error and try again or check out our support site for further information
WTF? How can someone have my name?
Ryan
+1,230|6813|Alberta, Canada

Wtf, it says 'Your BF2 name is already being used.'

Uh, I'm the only one with the BF2 name [Derish]
_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6687|Riva, MD
Thanks dude.  I'm glad they let you change the PID, having underscores in your name doesn't look very good, even if it puts you at the top of the score list every time.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard