Reject_Wolf
Former Karkand Addict
+32|6585|Windsor, Ontario, Canada
To RD, I think your stats are a above average in your infantry, but you should go out there and try and become an all rounded player by flying in helis on larger maps and fly planes.
RD_The_Dog
+87|6538
Flaming Maniac, good to see a player with a W/L ratio of 1.......shows fair play, and we know your not a team stacker.  KPM and SPM not bad.  76% of kills on foot, nice 1.  Bit of a KArkand whore, but im a city map whore myself, so hey.  Need some expert badges though. 

Nice stats however.

EDIT:  Absolutely agreed Rejct Wolf

Last edited by RD_The_Dog (2006-08-22 19:24:40)

Miller
IT'S MILLER TIME!
+271|6757|United States of America
RD, is this thread your life?
RD_The_Dog
+87|6538
Its the one im currently reading.
Miller
IT'S MILLER TIME!
+271|6757|United States of America
K, good enough anwser for me.
greenhaven
+47|6467
Well you're better than me obviously so I'm going to rate you well.

Mine: http://bf2s.com/player/76179556/
DirtyMexican
I knife Generals
+278|6539|Search Whore killing fields

Miller wrote:

Cant see stats, too lazy to try lookin you up
look at the side where it says "website" -.-

Last edited by DirtyMexican (2006-08-22 20:09:04)

Schlusi=[GER]
+11|6523|4856 Karkand,Hellstreet 4
Hi folks,

so Dirty guy:
very nice K/D (1.66)! Well done, but ur acc is bloody poor (16,44). And I thought my acc is poor...
Ur SPM is under 2 (1,9 something) and he/she most play vanilla city maps (Karkand whore like me )
Ur medal-case is well balanced.

keep on trying!
Sgt_Bob05
Nade Spammers Must Die
+49|6703|Australia
Schlusi=[GER]: Pretty bad ratio for vehicles, especially for 104 hrs in tank/apc.
Average SPM
Average Player

Last edited by Sgt_Bob05 (2006-08-23 03:00:33)

Schlusi=[GER]
+11|6523|4856 Karkand,Hellstreet 4
Oh Bob!

Nice, u only see the neg ones, right!? U spam very much shit for somebody who kills most with a iron plating around u. 52% of ur global kills are with vehicles! nOOb!!! (maybe a kidy?)
btw, nice W/L...blatherskite.

awesome how much medals u have!

enjoy infant(ry) school!

Last edited by Schlusi=[GER] (2006-08-23 03:15:43)

-[Silver.Inc*
BF2s AU Server Admin
+315|6582|Melbourne, Australia.
Bob>

noob stats.

Too much Karkand and not enough Sharqi/Mash

naaaaaa

Good infrantry (well...your assault KD isnt really accurate...should be more up around the 3.5s)
Good jet/tank KDs (jet all J10 though )

Schlusi...

Bob is a veryyy good infrantry player, even with his hacks turned off!

Last edited by -[Silver.Inc* (2006-08-23 03:23:24)

iPoon.be
Internet Poon
+145|6531|Belgium
Silver.Inc: Impressive W/L ratio, is it luck or is it you? o.O; excellent K/D ratio too; KStreak of 71, if it isnt aviator i wont believe it ; ok-accuracy; teamwork/combat is a bit out of balance, cap more flags (only 700~); half your kills in vehicles (and planes :p) but i see youre really really good at the plane part
Overall: stats to be proud of

Last edited by iPoon.be (2006-08-23 03:32:53)

Zimmer
Un Moderador
+1,688|6758|Scotland

Nice SPM
Ok K/D ratio
Nice sniper acc.
Good all round ground pounder
De_Jappe
Triarii
+432|6529|Belgium

A bit of a 'planewhore' half the time you are in a jet but you seem good in it (KDR of 8+ in jet). The jet stats raise all your overall stats. Still pretty good with the sniper rifle it seems.

A lot of teamkills though, do you TK for the jet? Or just those idiots when you bomb?

If you also own in the planes on the USMC side of wake, then I'm impressed, but you seem to like the J10 *G*

But overall, good guy in the jet, a lot of gold medals, can make the difference in tickets by owning the other team in the jet to make the team win.

Last edited by De_Jappe (2006-08-23 04:08:30)

ChrisHXZS
+4|6634|England
Great KDR
Decent SPM
Wowo using the sniper kit.
Maybe a change in kit sometime but pretty good all round.
*_Skyline_*
+0|6459|Brisbane, Australia
Some very nice stats heres guys, good job:)

Would give some +1's but alas, not enough posts.
Sgt_Bob05
Nade Spammers Must Die
+49|6703|Australia

Schlusi=[GER] wrote:

Oh Bob!

Nice, u only see the neg ones, right!? U spam very much shit for somebody who kills most with a iron plating around u. 52% of ur global kills are with vehicles! nOOb!!! (maybe a kidy?)
btw, nice W/L...blatherskite.

awesome how much medals u have!

enjoy infant(ry) school!
Infantry school? I'm 38 in the world for assault rifle. WLR you try playing MEC on karkand some time.
http://www.bf2s.com/player/74340504/
My second account.
Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6568|England

lol, @ *Spam*Sgt_Bob05*Spam (2nd account)

A second account...and its karkand only. Oh, dear, god. Lmao @ 100% accuracy with GL Good accuracy,WLR and KDR. And holy fuck, an SPM of 7?!? 3 hours with 172 revives and 508 kills. Not bad
spawnofthemist
Banned
+1,128|6643|Burmecia, Land of the Rain
Smokescreen as most played map  - win
High SPM - win
Nice KDR - win
EF Medal - win
AF Ribbon - win
a LOT of Bronze, Silver and Gold stars - win
kylef
Gone
+1,352|6495|N. Ireland
Expert Explosives!? Nice. Pretty decent stats.
Zimmer
Un Moderador
+1,688|6758|Scotland

De_Jappe wrote:

A bit of a 'planewhore' half the time you are in a jet but you seem good in it (KDR of 8+ in jet). The jet stats raise all your overall stats. Still pretty good with the sniper rifle it seems.

A lot of teamkills though, do you TK for the jet? Or just those idiots when you bomb?

If you also own in the planes on the USMC side of wake, then I'm impressed, but you seem to like the J10 *G*

But overall, good guy in the jet, a lot of gold medals, can make the difference in tickets by owning the other team in the jet to make the team win.
Those TK's are from n00bs who go infront of my plane and dont let me take-off. Today i got 4 TK's because they all stidd under my jet and I ran them over.
I hate those pathtic losers.

Kurt1942
+1|6543|England
leetkyle some good stats for someone who has only been playing for a couple of months , it took me for ever to get somewhere with this game (still consider myself amateur compared to some of the people i see online)
Practice makes perfect and i need a lot of it , maybe i will try playing more when sober!

Last edited by Kurt1942 (2006-08-23 05:30:20)

spawnofthemist
Banned
+1,128|6643|Burmecia, Land of the Rain

zimmer92 wrote:

De_Jappe wrote:

Those TK's are from n00bs who go infront of my plane and dont let me take-off. Today i got 4 TK's because they all stidd under my jet and I ran them over.
I hate those pathtic losers.

i love you too david
-[Silver.Inc*
BF2s AU Server Admin
+315|6582|Melbourne, Australia.
Kurt1942 <

A bit heavy on the vehicles (but you play all maps so its understandable)
+1 for playing a large range of maps
+1 for almost having all vehicle vets already (ready for general almost)
-1 for shottys as fav weap
Entertayner
+826|6572

-[Silver.Inc* wrote:

Kurt1942 <

A bit heavy on the vehicles (but you play all maps so its understandable)
+1 for playing a large range of maps
+1 for almost having all vehicle vets already (ready for general almost)
-1 for shottys as fav weap
Awesome SPM, KDR, kill streak, death streak overall pretty awesome stats man, nice one

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard