Mafia47
+27|6711|Chicago
Ever notice how serious people take bf2 sometimes? i mean come on people its just a game. So what if someone dives in front of your jet right before you take off and you get a TK for it...does it matter that the admin kicks you from the server just because he wants the helecoptor? who cares if the server crashes right after you get your fucking war collage ribbon. Its a game people, if your gonna have a nervous brakedown before, during, or after playing the game then don't play it at all. If you take bf2 more like a game and less like real life then you'll probley end up having more fun with it and you probley won't care if you get all gold badges or not. IDK maybe its just me but i hate it when you see someone almost dieing because of something stupid that happend on a game. W/e take it or leave it. <3
Smackin_U
VAGITARIAN
+35|6615|Somewhere in the shadows
Argeed
jord
+2,382|6649|The North, beyond the wall.
Sorry.
FFLink
There is.
+1,380|6662|Devon, England
whats IDK mean?

i don't know?
i do know?
i doubt... knowledge?

someone tell me!
jord
+2,382|6649|The North, beyond the wall.

FFLink13 wrote:

whats IDK mean?

i don't know?
i do know?
i doubt... knowledge?

someone tell me!
It stands for quoted for truth.
the_hitman_kills
Agent 47 wannabe
+32|6436|Inside my APC
I don't pay attention to people who blow a gasket in a match.

I just keep playing, they get bored after a while.

If they want to give them self a heart attack then fine.
the_hitman_kills
Agent 47 wannabe
+32|6436|Inside my APC
Man dies after 50 hours of computer games
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/8888579/

it's only a game, don't take it seriously. Or you will end up like the guy above.
leesupport
+39|6653
yea i agree....its funny at the people the throw a fit or curse up a storm cause they are getting killed a lot...me if i get killed a lot i just take a break i dont get mad and call everone hackers....people do take BF2 too serious though.
']['error
Banned
+630|6615|The Netherlands
why the hell arw you making such a pointless topic....
if you dont care about tk's, lags, other players and awards, why are you making a topic about it?
it seems that you do care after all.
G3|Genius
Pope of BF2s
+355|6597|Sea to globally-cooled sea
For some of us, BF2 is a hobby.  It's not "just a game."  it's what we do to wind down.  Some people play leisurely, and they are the ones who don't understand why we take it seriously.

If you collect baseball cards and your little brother runs up to your cards and pisses all over them, wouldn't you be pissed?  They're just baseball cards!

I hope that gives you some perspective.
Mafia47
+27|6711|Chicago
no i made this because today i accidently tked someone once with a jet bomb and it happend to be a admin and he banned me from the server and i also saw all of the people complaining over the game in that part of the forum...lol take it how you want man doesn't matter to me
cohen1976
+14|6738
Lee had recently quit his job to spend more time playing games, the daily JoongAng Ilbo reported after interviewing former work colleagues and staff at the Internet cafe

im calling my boss now....
Not
Great success!
+216|6547|Chandler, AZ

cohen1976 wrote:

Lee had recently quit his job to spend more time playing games, the daily JoongAng Ilbo reported after interviewing former work colleagues and staff at the Internet cafe

How ironic is that, they quit jobs at internet-cafe's to spend more time playing games....WTF!?
leesupport
+39|6653

cohen1976 wrote:

man thats very funny...here i though games were ment to be fun
Ryan
+1,230|6814|Alberta, Canada

I take BF2 seriously, meaning I like to use teamwork and real life tactics, and yes, I admit that i get mad at noobs who TK or steal vehicles.

But it is just a game.
Souljah
+42|6638
the only reason people get so mad and throw fits is because they dont play the game for FUN.......they play it for STATS. they are so worried about their precious stats that when they keep dying they know it will show up. thats why they get all pissed off. they trying to prove something to everyone by keeping good stats and when they start getting more deaths then kills.......well.......everyone remember that video about the german kid?
majorassult
I <3 ak101
+307|6634|under there hayousaidunderwear

Not wrote:

cohen1976 wrote:

How ironic is that, they quit jobs at internet-cafe's to spend more time playing games....WTF!?
He didn't work at the internet cafe....re-read it.
leesupport
+39|6653

ryan_14 wrote:

I take BF2 seriously, meaning I like to use teamwork and real life tactics, and yes, I admit that i get mad at noobs who TK or steal vehicles.

But it is just a game.
yea i agree i like to use teamwork too and it does get agvrating to have people Tk you all the time but some people just take it too serious.....one thing for sure people with short tempers shouldnt play BF2:]
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6592|London, England
I get annoyed, purely cos it's supposed to be fun and when people do stupid stuff like that and loads of other stuff, it's not fun (even if it's a video game, but i get annoyed when playing football (soccer) too if someone is a smacktard, just ruins the fun)

It's even more annoying cos you can't really do anything about it, whereas when playing footy and someone is being an idiot you can beat him up.
Bevo
Nah
+718|6492|Austin, Texas
I only get pissed at idiots.

Like the other day I was playing mashtuur, with our only spawn point being the hill. We eventually got the backyard, and as it was being capped, a loaded BH showed up over the flag with smoke running from it's tail. Like any sencible player, I took my M95, aimed it at the glass, and reaped the 5 kills. The wreckage fell on a friendly that was standing on the flag.

You were punished for a teamkill!

IdiotTeammate: Learn to play noob.

What would you do?
RimReaper
+8|6674
People just need to lighten up and have a laugh.  That's what I type back to the jagoffs that always scream "Kick/ban RimReaper, he's not letting me have fun"

Truth be told though, you can't put a bunch of people in an open environment full of weapons and hope they get along.  The objective still is to kill after all...

jagoffs...
Ryan
+1,230|6814|Alberta, Canada

I got so frustrated when i had 6 kills with the knife and the round ended right when i was about to kill a guy.

I think you would get frustrated too.
Kanye North
randy
+80|6435

Mafia47 wrote:

Ever notice how serious people take bf2 sometimes? i mean come on people its just a game. So what if someone dives in front of your jet right before you take off and you get a TK for it...does it matter that the admin kicks you from the server just because he wants the helecoptor? who cares if the server crashes right after you get your fucking war collage ribbon. Its a game people, if your gonna have a nervous brakedown before, during, or after playing the game then don't play it at all. If you take bf2 more like a game and less like real life then you'll probley end up having more fun with it and you probley won't care if you get all gold badges or not. IDK maybe its just me but i hate it when you see someone almost dieing because of something stupid that happend on a game. W/e take it or leave it. <3
I love people with poor spelling.
BF2Craglyeye
+72|6643|Australia
This games makes me rage out all the time.

I know its a game but im a very competitive person.

Plus I hate stupid people who play this game, and there are millions.
Fujin
+18|6517
Craglyeye hit it right on the nose.  I think most of us do realize it is just a game, and playing such we all have a sence of competitivness and want to win...at least once in awhile.  The key is, if you recognize that a GAME is pissin you off way to often that it is effecting who you are and how you react to things in real life, then it is time to take a break.  I haven't played in weeks

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard