Trel
+70|6675

Sgt._Eraser74 wrote:

While on my server as USA, I saw a chink team member parachute down to the carrier & proceed to start killing my teammates. Server rule I have is No Attacking The Carrier. So, I banned him for "OWNING A COPY OF "BROKEBACK MOUNTAIN".
I'd say anything you say or do, after reading that statement, qualifies you as a douchebag.
Good to be back.
={OGC}=HK-47
Eugoogalizer
+69|6572|Fountain Valley,CA
Teamkill people for a atv
Sgt._Eraser74
Upper Decker Expert
+54|6561

Trel wrote:

Sgt._Eraser74 wrote:

While on my server as USA, I saw a chink team member parachute down to the carrier & proceed to start killing my teammates. Server rule I have is No Attacking The Carrier. So, I banned him for "OWNING A COPY OF "BROKEBACK MOUNTAIN".
I'd say anything you say or do, after reading that statement, qualifies you as a douchebag.
Come to my server & meet the same fate shark breath!
PspRpg-7
-
+961|6696

={OGC}=HK-47 wrote:

Teamkill people for a atv
I TK for Zodiacs.
SenatorMendoza
+7|6486
Some guy came up to me, getting in my way and was beeping his horn like mad, trying to get me to get in the car. I wanted to give him a warning shot to tell him to move on, but i ended up taking out his face with a single AK-101 bullet. I burst out laughing!
Windrider_Melb
Pwned so often there's an IPO.
+29|6503|Melbourne, Australia
I joined someones squad and spawned on them.

I spawned as they jumped into an FAV and ran over to them... they took off, did a big cricle and ran me down.

Then, they kicked me from the squad and locked it.

Okay okay, I think I have the win here...

I spend all day yesterday emailing my Battlefield buddies and convincing them to join a Special Forces server at 1930 that evening to play night maps... some of them even giving-up the promise of sexual conjugation to be there...

...when they are all on-line and playing, I join the game and crash the server so badly that it doesn't come back up for over an hour!!!

\\'
Roger Lesboules
Ah ben tabarnak!
+316|6575|Abitibi-Temiscamingue. Québec!
Killing one of my afk buddy 40 time in a row with cartillery...now by my fault he have a death streak of 40
MagiCandy
+18|6652
Giving two guys purple hearts trying to take the bridge base on Kubra

I went on the sever i play vanilla on, and another regular was  seeding it. So i decided to make a fake account, and proceed to mess with him by listing some of his personal info, (Real name, place of living etc.) that i learned through TS. In the end he didn't find out who i was and was very angry...until somebody told him it was me.

Last edited by MagiCandy (2006-08-22 01:29:40)

tool03
+5|6524|Japan Owki
Arty'ed the air field on wake because half the team just sat there while every base but the air field was being taken.
pers0nah
Waste Kid
+271|6580|MANCHESTERRR

SargeV1.4 wrote:

stalked a warlord-palace glitcher for about 3 days. He stopped playing on his account for a looong time on every server he went on I joined and either TK'd the crap out of him or say stuff like "We know what you've done, TankBuster, and we're not happy".
GhostStalker0
I like pie
+29|6476|San Diego, CA

Thumper wrote:

I developed another account with a diffrent profile

I keep track of aholes, Tkers racists etc.

Then I search for them and hunt them down and kick vote, tk, and harass them days even months later
making them miserable

Thanks to all who let me know some more victims

Ken-Jennings, AllmightyOZ--- and the others I'll be seeing you soon

You'll know its me because you'll see the word  REVENGE
Yeah, I had a real pain with allmightoz, send him my bless, from Dinh[2/7] that is +1 for your troubles.
Jejjk
My "Page Up" has never been used.
+40|6605|Sweden
Put some C4 on a buggy, and was about to go Jihad on Zatar.
Suddenly, there were friendly noobs everywhere, who jumped in MY buggy (without me in it).
They took off, so I stood there with no transport, and my finger on the trigger.
*klick*
*BOOOM*.
mikeyb118
Evil Overlord
+76|6596|S.C.
Claymores behind every door, and suicide attacks on tanks with the transport helicopter.
AsylumKo9
+2|6495|California
I'm a pretty mellow player and almost never TK on purpose, so the closest thing was:

In the F35 on Oman, was being locked-on by a mig (had already tossed flares), so I dove towards a black hawk to mess up his lock. Unfortunately, the BH moved in way I hadn't anticipated (might have been lag -- was the towards the start of the round)  and I ended up ramming it. The only good thing was that the Mig crashed as well.

The TK's were technically an accident, but the BH was gonna die anyway from my bringing a Mig towards it.
WarpaQ
Banned
+6|6456|OKLAHOMA (CLAREMORE) IN THE US
PROLLY TEH MEANEST THING IVE DONE IN BF2 IS THREATEN TO KILL A PERSON OVER VOIP *(ITS VOICE OVER INTERNET PEOPLE )*,  ANYWAY I SAID COMMANDSERS DROP TEH SUPPLY CRATE BUT HE DID NOT SO I WENT ON TO TELL HIM IM GOING TO KILL YOU IF I EVER SEE YOU WELP TURNS OUT HE WAS ON THE COMPUTER NEXT TO ME AT THE LAN CENTER LOL WHAT ARE THE ODDS I TELL YOU THEY ARE VERY UNLIKELY BUT AGAIN YOU PROBABABLY KNOW THAT ANYWAY YEAH SO I GOT UP, TOOK MY HEADPHONES OFF AND TURNED TO MY SIDE ALL IN ONE VERY SWIFT MOTION. i THEN YELLED THAT I AWAS GOING TO KILL HIM BUT HE ALREADY GOT UP TOO AND SAID NO IM GOING TO KILL YOU ANYWAY LIKE I SAID LONG SOTRY SHORT I KILLED HIM AND IM OUT ON PROBATION NOW LOL WELL THANKS US JUSTICE SYSTEM I MUCH FAITH IN YOU AND THATS WHY I PAY MY TAXES LOL SO THATS PRBABLY THE MEANST THING IVE EVER DONE IN BATTLEFIELD 2 (tm) HOWEVER THE NICEST THIN IVE EVER DONE IS PROBABLY SAY HELLO HOW ARE YOU DOING TODAY DAVE OH REALLY IS THAT NICE OH GOD IM SO LONELY SOMEONE PLEASE KILL ME WHY AM I STILL TYPINGHDISFJDIFJDSFIL;KL;
P581
Monkey
+44|6467
i got out of my tank and had it stolen while i was reapairing it. The next round I offered the same dude a ride in my jeep, and promptly drove him into the water after bailing...

Ah memories....
[619]Nekro
+0|6536
On one of the PLA maps I kept spawning in this base and was getting arty'd. I was thinking why the hell does he keep wasting arty just on me. This happened a few more times until I noticed he was trying to arty the commander who was under some magic arty proof tarp. So i walk over by the commander and spam requests for a veehicle so i can get the hell out of dodge before the arty comes again. He ignores me. So I was fed up with the commander , went prone and slowly pushed him out onto the heli pad. I get under the tarp and BAM arty sends his ass flying. Funny thing is thier commander types whoever pushed that commander out rocks. He deserved to die, last game wouldn't answer my vehicle requests. Talk about karma!

I did it a few more times after that...cuz i was bored and it was really funny when the helo landed on him to repair ..twice.
JoeFriday
Git 'Er Dun
+23|6438|Canada
well....i killed a guy once and then went over to him and repeatedly pressed the crouch button (looked like i was sitting on his head) to taunt him...this ended up in me getting killed
dhoar4
Banned
+151|6533|Forest Lake, Australia
Killing sk8ty_drazz 53 times in the one round...lol...I love those 3 hour long servers
SGT.Slayero
+98|6463|Life in a vacuum sucks
tell some nOOb to press ALT+F4
Reddhedd
trolawlawl
+188|6443|EE Chat
I sat on the U.S. aircraft carrier and killed tons off ppl with sniper.
SexyCabbage
One Shot, One Kill ... Always
+68|6478|Kentucky
back talked a 4 year old commander
Superslim
BF2s Frat Brother
+211|6690|Calgary

JaM3z wrote:

i do the roulette on my server and with a few guys on my TS........... guess the number and get banned
ha ha thats funny
EricTViking
Yes, I am Queeg
+48|6550|UK

WarpaQ wrote:

PROLLY TEH MEANEST THING IVE DONE IN BF2 IS THREATEN TO KILL A PERSON OVER VOIP *(ITS VOICE OVER INTERNET PEOPLE )*,  ANYWAY I SAID COMMANDSERS DROP TEH SUPPLY CRATE BUT HE DID NOT SO I WENT ON TO TELL HIM IM GOING TO KILL YOU IF I EVER SEE YOU WELP TURNS OUT HE WAS ON THE COMPUTER NEXT TO ME AT THE LAN CENTER LOL WHAT ARE THE ODDS I TELL YOU THEY ARE VERY UNLIKELY BUT AGAIN YOU PROBABABLY KNOW THAT ANYWAY YEAH SO I GOT UP, TOOK MY HEADPHONES OFF AND TURNED TO MY SIDE ALL IN ONE VERY SWIFT MOTION. i THEN YELLED THAT I AWAS GOING TO KILL HIM BUT HE ALREADY GOT UP TOO AND SAID NO IM GOING TO KILL YOU ANYWAY LIKE I SAID LONG SOTRY SHORT I KILLED HIM AND IM OUT ON PROBATION NOW LOL WELL THANKS US JUSTICE SYSTEM I MUCH FAITH IN YOU AND THATS WHY I PAY MY TAXES LOL SO THATS PRBABLY THE MEANST THING IVE EVER DONE IN BATTLEFIELD 2 (tm) HOWEVER THE NICEST THIN IVE EVER DONE IS PROBABLY SAY HELLO HOW ARE YOU DOING TODAY DAVE OH REALLY IS THAT NICE OH GOD IM SO LONELY SOMEONE PLEASE KILL ME WHY AM I STILL TYPINGHDISFJDIFJDSFIL;KL;
Looks like Rocky Balboa has finally joined the internet revolution ;-)
{TL}SHARPSHOOTER
Vacuum Sealed for Freshness
+26|6742|The Island of Carls Jr.
I made a rival tank whore TK me 2-3 times. And shoved it on his face.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard