oneshotsnipednoobfag
+9|6517
we all hear people say, it went straight through it, or we have all shot an at that went right through a helo, im not sure if this is a glitch or what, but it should be fixed, ive watched battlerecorders before and ive see at missiles go right below the helo about 2 foot below it and somehow it manages to hit the helo. input?
Ben>You
+90|6539
Hit detection sucks in bf2.
Ubersturmbannfuhrer
I am a fucking homosexual
+211|6619|Parainen, Finland

oneshotsnipednoobfag wrote:

we all hear people say, it went straight through it, or we have all shot an at that went right through a helo, im not sure if this is a glitch or what, but it should be fixed, ive watched battlerecorders before and ive see at missiles go right below the helo about 2 foot below it and somehow it manages to hit the helo. input?
This happens a lot to me if the ping is high, because the target isnĀ“t actually where you see it, this sucks especially in chopper dogfights.... But the transport chopper has a hole where the missile can go through!!

Last edited by Ubersturmbannfuhrer (2006-08-22 09:56:29)

Skexis
+6|6472
The problem I'm getting pissed at is the misfires on the TV: when it makes the firing sound, but doesn't go anywhere, or the TV screen just goes to static. If you're waiting for it to reload, and then the shot doesn't even register, and you have to reload again? Well, that's just damn irritating.

Last edited by Skexis (2006-08-23 19:57:54)

Bell
Frosties > Cornflakes
+362|6562|UK

You generally see the target like a second before the server catches up.  You hear many people say aim for the rear of it, but like somone once said, its not quite as simple as that all the time.  You gotta imagen where the vehicle was a second ago, and hit that, still I say the best place to hit it is the back 1/3.  For the moajority of my noob days i would hit the front and get nothing, I assumed I just completley sucked (there may be some truth in tht lol but am a pilot not a gunner), after adopting this I hit 90% of the things I aim for.
M1-Lightning
Jeepers Creepers
+136|6744|Peoria, Illinois
I hate ramming them in the jet. I fly just above a BH and my screen shows nothing in front of me as I pass over but somehow that screen doesn't represent the true size of my jet.
Souljah
+42|6680

Skexis wrote:

The problem I'm getting pissed at is the misfires on the TV: when it makes the firing sound, but doesn't go anywhere, or the TV screen just goes to static. If you're waiting for it to reload, and then the shot doesn't even register, and you have to reload again? Well, that's just damn irritating.
no kidding. many a times my pilot lines me up. click. sound effects goes off and nothing comes out. i just tell my pilot dam we got a dud here.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard