Poll

Is Bush an Idiot?

Yes69%69% - 377
No30%30% - 166
Total: 543
cpt.fass1
The Cap'n Can Make it Hap'n
+329|6740|NJ
But is he an Idiot, I really don't want any political nonsense in here. I just want to know if people think this man might be stupid?

Edit; Ok drop the political nonsense part. Lets get crazy.

Last edited by cpt.fass1 (2006-08-22 10:43:26)

daffytag
cheese-it!
+104|6620
If bush is president I wonder how smart the average american is?
Ki][mE
OMG H4XOR!
+51|6607|I'm a Viking....Norway
Why so many polls about Bush???

Last edited by Ki][mE (2006-08-22 07:35:17)

pers0nah
Waste Kid
+271|6626|MANCHESTERRR
haha he is an 100% idiot atm
alpinestar
+304|6640|New York City baby.
110% an idiot and he can confirm it in his next speech....
JahManRed
wank
+646|6672|IRELAND

Idiot. Its so obvious he isn't capable of running a piss up in a brewery.
alpinestar
+304|6640|New York City baby.
wow first topic everyone agrees on!, bush brought us together to fight terrorism /sarcasm

Last edited by alpinestar (2006-08-22 07:38:29)

Bluenu
+1|6505
haha, im the only one that voted no

hes the best we got....

...lol (i always say that around republicans and get wierd faces from them, its awesome)

Last edited by Bluenu (2006-08-22 07:42:35)

CameronPoe
+2,925|6600
He's just misunderstood. LOL
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6802|Argentina
I think he just voted yes too.
Mason4Assassin444
retired
+552|6707|USA
No so much an idiot as much as a puppet.
KnowMeByTrailOfDead
Jackass of all Trades
+62|6725|Dayton, Ohio
The sad thing is that both sides keep shoving stupid candidates at us as if nobody with a decent head on thier sholders wants to step up and take the job.
DonFck
Hibernator
+3,227|6676|Finland

alpinestar wrote:

wow first topic everyone agrees on!, bush brought us together to fight terrorism /sarcasm
Hmm.. Or did terrorism bring us together to fight Bush?
I need around tree fiddy.
cpt.fass1
+329|6740|NJ

CameronPoe wrote:

He's just misunderstood. LOL
So I'm not the only person who can't understand his Max Hendrom(spl not sure, if you have any questions PM Me?) Speaches...
KnowMeByTrailOfDead
Jackass of all Trades
+62|6725|Dayton, Ohio
2 more years.....2 more years.....2 more years.....2 more years.....2 more years.....2 more years.....2 more years.....2 more years.....2 more years.....2 more years.....2 more years.....2 more years.....2 more years.....2 more years.....2 more years.....2 more years.....2 more years.....2 more years.....2 more years.....2 more years.....2 more years.....2 more years.....2 more years.....2 more years.....2 more years.....2 more years.....2 more years.....2 more years.....

Then we can pick some new dumbass from the pool and start over.  So far this cycle sucks.  When was the last time we had a quality prez or even a quality world leader?  I am talking someone the world could really rally behind.
Wasder
Resident Emo Hater
+139|6719|Moscow, Russia

KnowMeByTrailOfDead wrote:

2 more years.....2 more years.....2 more years.....2 more years.....2 more years.....2 more years.....2 more years.....2 more years.....2 more years.....2 more years.....2 more years.....2 more years.....2 more years.....2 more years.....2 more years.....2 more years.....2 more years.....2 more years.....2 more years.....2 more years.....2 more years.....2 more years.....2 more years.....2 more years.....2 more years.....2 more years.....2 more years.....2 more years.....

Then we can pick some new dumbass from the pool and start over.  So far this cycle sucks.  When was the last time we had a quality prez or even a quality world leader?  I am talking someone the world could really rally behind.
Hmm... Kennedy? Too bad he was shot. If it wasn't for him, most of us wouldn't be born, as he and Khrushyov managed to drift out of the Carribean crisis which could potentially lead to a nuclear war.
Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6675|Washington, DC

I don't think he's an idiot, he's just a very poor leader.

Now then, I don't like to really flame for other's opinions... but Bush didn't elect himself to the Presidency... a few million people helped out with that one...
The_Shipbuilder
Stay the corpse
+261|6545|Los Angeles

ExecutionerStyle wrote:

Now then, I don't like to really flame for other's opinions... but Bush didn't elect himself to the Presidency... a few million people helped out with that one...
Actually, we didn't elect him to the presidency either.
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6802|Argentina

The_Shipbuilder wrote:

ExecutionerStyle wrote:

Actually, we didn't elect him to the presidency either.
Why did you bring that up again?  Now Lowing and his friends will come with the conspiracy theorists thing.
CameronPoe
+2,925|6600
In all seriousness I do think he is actually less intelligent than most. He sailed through life on daddy's money. He's immature and he's an imbecile. He IS Lloyd Bridges out of Hot Shots!
cpt.fass1
+329|6740|NJ
Someone actually wrote Ross Perot in that's awesome. I think next election I'm going to write myself in even though I'm too young
comet241
+164|6809|Normal, IL
i think he's a crap public speaker, but he is far from being an idiot. I voted for him, twice, and I can't speak in public, so why should I hold it against that guy????
cpt.fass1
+329|6740|NJ
Cause that's his job is to be a professional public speaker?? What do you think the president really does..
snuten_i_sjoholmen
+9|6518|Svea Rike
I think he is an idiot. I'm not from the US so I don't know that much about him but alot of things I've heard on the news and stuff makes me hate him.. He starts war against Iraq for almost no reason, and he doesn't even care about Israel attacking Gaza and Lebanon.. Bush and the administration sucks!
The_Shipbuilder
Stay the corpse
+261|6545|Los Angeles

comet241 wrote:

i think he's a crap public speaker, but he is far from being an idiot. I voted for him, twice, and I can't speak in public, so why should I hold it against that guy????
Because communicating with the public is a key part of the job of any world leader, especially for the President of the world's sole superpower.

Because so often it's not only what you say but the way you say it, and the way our president says it seems to be uniting the world against us.

Because a President who is a poor public speaker is not doing his job properly.

Because our own personal abilities shouldn't matter. We don't excuse lifeguards if they can't swim just because we can't. We don't shrug our shoulders when our favorite football team's quarterback can't throw a pass. People are accountable for the jobs they are paid to do.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard