^*AlphA*^
F*ckers
+3,135|6709|The Hague, Netherlands

General-Echo wrote:

bmb|danCer wrote:

@De Jappe

So is it about Maus[NL], thate he/she/it is a WTJ [winning team joiner]?
I hate WTJ's.
+ he stuck his gunner into the red zone to tk him.
Seen him too a couple of times...he is a switching banana
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36eac2cb6af70a43508fd8d1c93d3201f4e23435.png
naightknifar
Served and Out
+642|6532|Southampton, UK

Thanks for the Feedback guys... That took me ages to write and sucked to have to specatate for ages. But heh, guess what i know it feels like to be an admin now don't i?

Guess it's worth it if you make other guy's Games better eh? (sounded canadian :s)
l41e
+677|6619

Eh? I've flown with that Maus(NL) guy before in a Cobra, he picked me up and even forgave me when I missed several easy TV missile shots (most chopper pilots won't do that). He seems like a good, friendly guy, it's just that I guess he teamswitches apparently. I wouldn't recommend really banning him though.
naightknifar
Served and Out

Well believe me, from my perspective he does.
But fair enough.. let him be , UNTIL he is caught sometime else
Negerkungen
I could not care less
+541|6713|Topside

From my perspective he should get a kick in the arse and a 3 day vacation.
I have no patience for that kind of behavior.
naightknifar
Served and Out

yay, have +1 my friend.
B.Schuss
I'm back, baby... ( sort of )
+664|6811|Cologne, Germany

Maus (NL) was on the server yesterday, and I believe he behaved fine.
captain-a
63 61 70 74 61 69 6e 2d 61
+141|6598|Germany

B.Schuss wrote:

Maus (NL) was on the server yesterday, and I believe he behaved fine.
Yep, I watched him a whole round yesterday and couldn't see any misbehavior of him. However, I'll keep on watching him from time to time.
pure_beef_69
Banned
+186|6617
am i perm ban now>?
Negerkungen
I could not care less
+541|6713|Topside

pure_beef_69 wrote:

am i perm ban now>?
Yes
Echo
WOoKie
+383|6690|The Netherlands

pure_beef_69 wrote:

am i perm ban now>?
I banned you from the european bf2s.com ranked server cause you repeately kept violating our server rules. You were warned serveral times and were temp banned. I personally warned you that we would keep an eye on you at all times after you were caught trying to stats pad on our server. The other day, i left the server cause i had to prepare some dinner. After i left the server and there were no admins on anymore, it seemed like you went on some kind of teamkilling spree and you got 11 tks in only 9 minutes. The ammount of tks basically tells me thats not accidental anymore.

Thats enough for me to permanently ban you from our server and i ve talked this over with all the other admins and our headadmin, this is our final decision and there's no change of any appeal.

Last edited by General-Echo (2006-08-27 14:38:01)

theDude5B
Cool member
+804|6721
dont think this is really the place to be talking about banning people my fellow admins.

This is only for appeals and complaints against admins!

OnTopic: i am complaining against fellow admins for posting in the wrong section!
B.Schuss

I know. I just wanted to make sure that if spawnofthemist had tried to appeal the ban that is coming his way, he'd realize immediately that there is no use in doing so.
Trooper_GB
+1|6411
Hi Guys, hope you are all well. I need some help in dealing with fire cops server. I've just been banned to make room for admin. sadly I was unable to get a screen shot, but I will log on my other PC and enter there server, if i get kicked again and get a screen shot. do you think somehting could be done since I'll have ammo against them?
I feel they are abusing the rights of admin, yes kick for breaking rules, but making rules up or the rules only apply to non clan members is a joke. We've all payed for these games, almost £70 in total for bf2, sf, amoured fury and euro force. (i did get them as the were released)

Troopr_GB & Graeme_101
theDude5B
Cool member
+804|6721
sorry man this is only bans and kicks appeals for the BF2s.com EU Server. If you have a problem with another server then find their forum/clan site and complain there.
Trooper_GB
+1|6411
I cant find anything for them. they have no clan website i can find. any idea?
theDude5B
Cool member
+804|6721
Maybe stick your same post in the Non BF2s, BF2 section of the forum and see if someone there can help you out, or maybe in the BF2 Complain section.
B.Schuss

lol. finally, a complaint, and it's not even about our server.
Trooper_GB
+1|6411
yea, i couldnt find theres anywhere and I found somew comments about them on here. Very sorry guys to add this to your forum.i have played your servers and admin are kewl.
Varegg
Support fanatic :-)
+2,206|6780|Nårvei

Trooper_GB wrote:

i have played your servers and admin are kewl.
Yeah, we know

Being kicked to make room for an admin is hardly something to get all worked up about, its a very common thing and i`ve had that myself on occasions, i`ve even kicked someone to make room for myself.

Admins put up alot of work for their own server and one of the few perks is you get to play on your favorite server when you want to.

Not that it is an everyday event but nothing to complain about and the one being kicked to make room is often the one with the lowest score - highest ping - an idler !
Wait behind the line ..............................................................
Trooper_GB
+1|6411
i dont mined being kicked, but i was banned to make room. it said BANNING!! Trooper_GB to make room for ADMIN! There was 17 ppl playing the server. It is gay admin they have there!
arson
+99|6607|New York

Trooper_GB wrote:

i dont mined being kicked, but i was banned to make room. it said BANNING!! Trooper_GB to make room for ADMIN! There was 17 ppl playing the server. It is gay admin they have there!
There is a very good chance that it was only a round ban or a temp 24 hr ban.  There seems to be a lot of admin abuse out there in BF2 land. Its best to just avoid these types of servers like a girl with a cold sore. It seems to be that the more these admins can give out bans under false pretenses the more their e-penis grows. Since they dont have much to start with anyway they are very excited to get to  an inch. The BF2S admins do not fall into this catagatagory and do a  good job,  so best not to piss them off by thinking you can get away with nonsense. (not that you were trying it with them)  There are clans out there that will take anyone and let them have admin just to increase their clan ranks so dont take a kick/ban personally. Its just a game.
Varegg
Support fanatic :-)
+2,206|6780|Nårvei

Banned ?

Well thats another story then, banning to make room is just plain stupid, think you rather should stick with the Eu-server and become a regular - it pays off in teamwork and fun
Wait behind the line ..............................................................
Negerkungen
I could not care less
+541|6713|Topside

Varegg wrote:

Banned ?

Well thats another story then, banning to make room is just plain stupid, think you rather should stick with the Eu-server and become a regular - it pays off in teamwork and fun
WORD.
danCer
teh m0nsta
+314|6686|Germany

MajorHoulahan_MASH wrote:

B.Schuss wrote:

well, look for the guys with the [bf2s] tags. those are the community members who promote teamplay on our server. The idea is, of course, to encourage the regulars on the EU server to form squads that play together on a constant basis.

Please also keep in mind that not everyone has the same name on the forums and on the server. If you want to identify yourself as a member of this community, just put the [bf2s] tag in front of your name when joining.
But when you do so, please remember that we require our members to stick to teamplay principles.
Today I was sniped twice out of a J10 ready to take off, with a M95 by a teammate on the CROW Wake server, apparently because this sad child could not accept someone else pressed E before he did.
This teammate was :

[BF2s] knightnifer

Halfway the round this lamer was down to - 35 teampoints for various teamkilling, and voted off the server.

If this [BF2s] player is representative of this community, i do not want to be part of it anymore.

Please let me know if, and which steps are taken for this kind behaviour , preferably in this thread and in PM.

kmjnhb wrote:

got proof? if not, what you are saying will not be believed...
So? Do you have screenshots?
^ Should be available if coming with accusations like that.
Good would also be the date and aproximatley time if u have no screenshots.

Knightknifer, what do u say in context to the above posted?

Last edited by bmb|danCer (2006-09-11 14:44:31)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard