Thumper
+10|6730
I got booted and banned by the admin "bigguns vs EA" in this server for "stat padding"

I got some screen shots of my scores and the admin taunting me right before he booted me

Probably because he didn't like me killing him,

very mature, like a three year olds temper tantrum

I'm looking for someone who can help me contact these guys and report this asshole
Capt.CupoNoodles
+18|6804|Southampton, PA
Sorry to say...not much you can do.
Asshat admins get to do what they want, when they want, how they want.
Don't go there again.

Sorry,
Jenkinsbball
Banned
+149|6586|USA bitches!
I knew a Bigguns from The Wizards Guild that did this exact thing. I think they lost their server or something, becuase it's gone. I wonder if this is this homo's new server/clan... I'm so going to go there now.
cAMARO
+1|6558
Yup Jekins thats his new server...go get him..lmao and for the admin reporting Thumper go to www.bf2roe.com and fill out what ya need, and if you wanna play a fair game come visit us at www.twgclan.net ( and NO we are in NOWAY affilates with the other TWG or Bigguns in anyway )
Server IP :64.182.158.250
Jenkinsbball
Banned
+149|6586|USA bitches!
THANK GOD YES!! I'm going to get my clanmate and run his ass. I expect another ban tonight. I'm going to record it ALL on fraps, all from the beginning. I'm talking loadup screen to ban, and I'll post it on here after I convert it. God, this is going to be fun.
cAMARO
+1|6558
LOL...it's gonna look good on him having another server taken away thats for sure. Have Fun LOTS OF FUN!!!!!
Roflamo!!
Thumper
+10|6730
Apparently he just split ways with the TWG crowd

I will hunt him on that other server

thanks
Jenkinsbball
Banned
+149|6586|USA bitches!
So, yeah, I'm uploading the video now, but wow. I joined into the game, on a server I've NEVER been on, and I was banned in less than 20-30 seconds. What the fuck? What a fucking faggot. Fuck bigguns and his little faggot son of his. I'll link the vid when it's done.

Well, here it is:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ERJ9IlIrL5U

It's still being "processed", but should be ready soon.

Direct link for those of you who want to download it, only 10mb: http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?a … 1B266EEEED

Last edited by Jenkinsbball (2006-08-21 19:50:53)

cAMARO
+1|6558
Dam, that didn't last to long, you might wanna try a differnet name some how cuz as soon as he sees you, you 'll end up with the same deal. Nice try tho I can see he's still pulling his crap.

I'll be glad to see this moron get his just deserts.

Last edited by cAMARO (2006-08-21 21:05:21)

Thumper
+10|6730
I went to the wizard website and complained they didn't respond

I went to EA ranked servers and complained

apparently he still and admin

I can't get back on the site to get at him

very bad guy
Jenkinsbball
Banned
+149|6586|USA bitches!
Yeah, think I should report them w/ this video? The gap in it is from, oddly, when I hit Join Now, fraps stopped recording. I didn't notice until I was running toward the helo. But, anyways, I think I should. Doesn't make any sense either.... how do I get banned that fast when I've never played on that server before?
cAMARO
+1|6558

Thumper wrote:

I went to the wizard website and complained they didn't respond

I went to EA ranked servers and complained

apparently he still and admin

I can't get back on the site to get at him

very bad guy
Well i can tell you that hes not a admin at the wizards guild thats for sure he runs his own server that tactical weapons Garrison or whatever it's called, the guy that owns the wizard's guild has nothing to do with bigguns anymore, as far as I know the tactical weapons garrison doesn't have a web site as of yet but when they do I'm sure willing to give to you here thumper, if you need anything else PM me and I'll send what I have.
Sorry they treated you so bad, They make anyone with a TWG tag thats not related look like a bunch of fools, And Believe me I'm trying my best to put a stop to it too.Because all this BS is hurting my clans chance to prosper.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard