FFLink
There is.
+1,380|6701|Devon, England
i use keyboard and mouse and i consider myself pretty dam good in both a plane and a chopper.
Colfax
PR Only
+70|6654|United States - Illinois
Easy as pie to solve if not done already.  Find the "best"joystick pilot and the "best" keyboard and mouse pilot put them both at wake let each get a j10 and let them dog fight it out.

Get volunteers and run a poll with everyone judging by stats and watching them fly or w.e.

Last edited by Colfax (2006-08-21 05:59:37)

Jainus
+30|6587|Herts, UK

alpinestar wrote:

those that use keyboard mouse for flying are usually an under average pilots, it's been proven that joystick is superior.
Proven? By who? When? Where? Your talking crap.

Btw, i'm crap in a plane and pretty bad in a chopper but a mate of mine is PDG in both. He's tried both and prefers mouse and keyboard.
Cbass
Kick His Ass!
+371|6705|Howell, Mi USA
Back in the day i used just keyboard, but ive been using mouse/keyboard for a while and i like it better. Just had a bitch of a time getting the sensitivity right.

Last edited by Cbass (2006-08-21 06:11:50)

https://bf3s.com/sigs/bb53a522780eff5b30ba3252d44932cc2f5b8c4f.png
JaMrulezass
+47|6475|Hong Kong

zimmer92 wrote:

Sure, whatever you say.
Your stats say it all, I dont need to see you pilot, I've heard enough here and from your stats to conlcude youre **** and think youre good.
Meh, the definition for you is a planewhore ( this means that you always want the plane, but you suck at flying )
i told u i fucked it up at first believe it or not, but i am a good chopper pilot and im good at lining up my gunner for targets believe it or not, i can proove it to u if u be my gunner

EDIT: THE FLAME WAR IS OVER NO MORE ARGUMENTS

Last edited by JaMrulezass (2006-08-21 06:23:01)

Simon
basically
+838|6668|UK

zimmer92 wrote:

JaMrulezass wrote:

Hmmm.... so far Ive been using Keyboard Only to fly, and i have no problems.....according to This thread:http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=36576 you must have  a joystick to pilot well. what is it with joysticks, im getting one but havent got one yet. BTW, im really good at flying
Ermmmm
Really good at flying?
Are you dreaming or something?
You suck, end of story, you cant fly for peanuts.
Yes some people have mastered the Mouse and Keyboard and are excellent pilots, but you arent.
You did not need to add that little comment at the end.
First - youre showing off, you think youre cool
Second - Its not true, which just makes the first point even worse.
LOL. Comming from the Wake/J-10 whore, yes i've seen you play, your good but your also a spawn raper..
alpinestar
+304|6606|New York City baby.

Jainus wrote:

alpinestar wrote:

those that use keyboard mouse for flying are usually an under average pilots, it's been proven that joystick is superior.

Btw, i'm crap in a plane and pretty bad in a chopper but a mate of mine is PDG in both. He's tried both and prefers mouse and keyboard.
By me...
go ahead take your mouse and keyboard and do this....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-98nnPYEi9Y
by the time you're done doing it you will have parkinsons with your mouse ...
JaMrulezass
+47|6475|Hong Kong
ME? yes i do spawn rape, well everyone does. i spawn rape and spawn camp really badly on karkand.....
jsnipy
+3,276|6533|...

I'm k/m, joysticks are gimmicky ... too  manywasted motions
Zimmer
Un Moderador
+1,688|6766|Scotland

Simon wrote:

zimmer92 wrote:

JaMrulezass wrote:

Hmmm.... so far Ive been using Keyboard Only to fly, and i have no problems.....according to This thread:http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=36576 you must have  a joystick to pilot well. what is it with joysticks, im getting one but havent got one yet. BTW, im really good at flying
Ermmmm
Really good at flying?
Yes some people have mastered the Mouse and Keyboard and are excellent pilots, but you arent.
LOL. Comming from the Wake/J-10 whore, yes i've seen you play, your good but your also a spawn raper..
I spawn rape only when allowed, and that isnt many a time.
I can get just the same amount of points without base raping.
My BEST round score is without base raping.

And if you find the post with the definition of a whore you will see i am not one.
Edit - Ah ha!
Found it
Definition of a whore :

Code:

A Whore is not dissimilar to a Smurf, but is not entirely equal either. A Whore may also be similar to a noob (AKA, nub, n00b, omgzorz!!!1n00b!, nublet, retarded noobie), but, again, is not entirely equal either.

The major difference between a Whore and a Smurf or Noob is that while a Smurf or a Noob is just an idiot or a poor team player, a Whore usually wants something you have or want as well.
I am not that, so am not a J-10 whore, because I do much more than just fly, If you check my stats only 1/3rd of my overall time is spent in a plane.
A whore is a player who TK's if he doesnt get what he wants and usually is pretty shit.
I dont TK, I hate people who do.
']['error
Banned
+630|6654|The Netherlands

Shem wrote:

diglow~Flow wrote:

jimmanycricket wrote:

i use keybord and mouse
ValentijnR
+18|6564

alpinestar wrote:

Jainus wrote:

alpinestar wrote:

By me...
omg you are so helping your team with that move... if everybody would just do THAT move america would actually win on wake... that's for sure!

you really proved the usefulness of joystick by doing that move!
sgt.sonner
the electric eel has got me by the brain banana
+146|6543|Denmizzark!!

jimmanycricket wrote:

i use keybord and mouse
Vintageologist
Tankbuster
+31|6768|Vienna, Austria

zimmer92 wrote:

JaMrulezass wrote:

Ermmmm
Really good at flying?
Well we wasn't really showing off at all... Actually I can maneuver quite well in the Cobra aswell with the Keyboard... it's a matter of training & habit, at least for the helo. (In the plane I sometimes wish I had a Joystick for smoother turns though)
And look at your stats... you are in a plane most of the time... and Wake is your favoured map... you use the J10 most of the time and spawnrape... and you still only  have ~8.6 K/D in it? Not sure if you are to tell anyone he's not good at flying... btw is 92 your year of birth? Because if it is, you should probably not be playing this game anyway...
Gentlesouljah.e
+14|6472|United States
I recommend a mouse/keyboard combo for choppers, or just the keyboard...but for jets a joystick is a must, if your getting owned in the air and you dont have a joystick, then go get one!
AllmightyOz
+50|6496|United States - Ohio
why dont you poor bastards just go out and buy a craptastic satiek joystick at wal-mart for $20?

trust me its much better than keyboard mouse, I have used both.
alpinestar

ValentijnR wrote:

alpinestar wrote:

Jainus wrote:

By me...
omg you are so helping your team with that move... if everybody would just do THAT move america would actually win on wake... that's for sure!

wanna do 1 on 1 solo chopper .. ?
I'll show you usefulness of the joystick
ValentijnR
+18|6564

alpinestar wrote:

ValentijnR wrote:

alpinestar wrote:

By me...

i am not good at chopper... but good enough to see that move is useless!
alpinestar

ValentijnR wrote:

alpinestar wrote:

ValentijnR wrote:

i am not good at chopper... but good enough to see that move is useless!
It's about how much control you have with joystick and not about that move i used keyboard and mouse but never found it to be superior to joy ever since i started flying in AH-64 in dc days.
ValentijnR
+18|6564
check your PM box...
FrankieSpankie3388
Hockey Nut
+243|6540|Boston, MA
I've always used keyboard and mouse. I do pretty well considering my lack of experience. Only thing I hate is I crash a lot because the planes in BF1942 weren't as big so you could get even closer, I'm still too used to that.
Crispin
+13|6488|Amarillo Tx
I can't fly for shit with Keyboard and Mouse, so i use my joystick im not saying im a good pilot and im not saying im bad it depends on if im the only decent pilot in the server lol.

i use a Saitek X45, finally can use it i couldnt use it in BF1942 or Desert Combat back in the day so i used a cheap old 20 buck saitek joystick.

Although i fly K+M in a helo, can't hover well with my X45.
madmurre
I suspect something is amiss
+117|6721|Sweden
someones plane K/D does´nt mean anything.. i was insane worthless at planes in the beginnnig think i had around 400 kills towards 400 deaths before i stopped hitting all those trees, anyone with a little planehabit can rack up 40K/D ratios on wake in the J10
Hyper
Banned
+154|6761

diglow~Flow wrote:

jimmanycricket wrote:

i use keybord and mouse

madmurre wrote:

someones plane K/D does´nt mean anything.. i was insane worthless at planes in the beginnnig think i had around 400 kills towards 400 deaths before i stopped hitting all those trees, anyone with a little planehabit can rack up 40K/D ratios on wake in the J10
try the f35 on wake, k/d in a plane means alot when your not a china whore

Last edited by Hyper (2006-08-21 09:11:46)

madmurre
I suspect something is amiss
+117|6721|Sweden

Hyper wrote:

diglow~Flow wrote:

jimmanycricket wrote:

i use keybord and mouse

madmurre wrote:

try the f35 on wake, k/d in a plane means alot when your not a china whore
completely depends on your enemypilots you can rack up huge points if they are terrible there´s always a party going on normally included 4-8 people waiting/teamkilling for a plane on that airfield, can work pretty well sometimes to just skydive-bombing the airfiled in the F35

sure though if a j10 pilot is in the air and has half a brain left he might try to help his teammates out

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard