Slam
+74|6637
i hate that 2. thats y i lock my squad now 2. some noob spawns on me and bam!! apc is gone while i was repairin it. thats y i do a hit and run and repair tactic now if im the only eng around. works great and i keep my armor. myarmor=my armor end of story.
Ether151
Banned
+22|6662

ShotYourSix wrote:

Situational awareness my friend.  Zoom your mini map all the way in and you will see them coming.....
Toonces7
+11|6576|Iowa

ValentijnR wrote:

Kanye North wrote:

Heres an idea for you, don't be a tank whore, and go ground pound. Tanks are gay anyways
you're the one with 120 hours as an aviator...

and adding the 90 hours in a helicopter... you spent half your gametime in vehicles...
burn.
13rin
+977|6481

Mason4Assassin444 wrote:

I hop in and hit F2 if someone is repairing to cover them. Its sucks when people do that; I agree.
That's the way to do it.  Get a kill or two and a free ride.
I stood in line for four hours. They better give me a Wal-Mart gift card, or something.  - Rodney Booker, Job Fair attendee.
killaer
+41|6719

cohen1976 wrote:

killaer wrote:

If I see some noob getting out of his tank in the middle of a firefight to repair it, You sure as hell bet that that tank is mine.
and u bet il jump on it to give u that TK and wait for u to die then to stick C4 on ur but, and make sure u wont make a nice round.
why would I jump on it?
imdead
Death StatPadder
+228|6771|Human Meat Shield

ValentijnR wrote:

STOP STEALING THE STUFF I AM REPAIRING!!!
I get out of "my" tank to repair... teammate takes it...
I drive off to an empty area... some teammate sniper hiding out takes it!!!

*()^#%(*#^)*# grrr
You live and die in the tank. You get out.....Its mine and I thank you for being stupid enough to repair it for me.
CaptainKris
+54|6478|Safety Harbor, Florida
I play on my clan's server and a lot of players know me. But hell some of the privates and corporals must be attracted to my shiny silver wings. So one day I'm repairing my friend's arty (need 110 more for the medal) and the next thing i know 3 of my squadmates appear out of nowhere and now all you hear is the grinding of wrenches. So I guess my point is don't be squad leader of a corporal/private squad because they all WILL MIMIC you!

Captain "I like sergeants though!" Kris

Last edited by CaptainKris (2006-08-21 18:53:59)

Goven
/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿ ̿
+125|6483|Purdue

Toonces7 wrote:

ValentijnR wrote:

Kanye North wrote:

Heres an idea for you, don't be a tank whore, and go ground pound. Tanks are gay anyways
you're the one with 120 hours as an aviator...

and adding the 90 hours in a helicopter... you spent half your gametime in vehicles...
burn.
You want some onions with that roast?
Kadaver[NL]
+1|6526
It's funny thou when an enemy tries to run you over, but he fails.
Then you stay down next to his vehicle.Accordingly he jumps out to shoot you.
And then you quickly jump in. hahahahaha.

Got me some kills doing this.
Diogenese
Philosopher King
+16|6597|New York State, USA

ValentijnR wrote:

STOP STEALING THE STUFF I AM REPAIRING!!!
I get out of "my" tank to repair... teammate takes it...
I drive off to an empty area... some teammate sniper hiding out takes it!!!

*()^#%(*#^)*# grrr
NO SHIT.  This has happened to me a number of times. I get in the turret ans holler out Bail out! but they turn the corner and get us both killed. I get SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO pissed at this. It is just bad manners.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard