BH and S Only18%18% - 37
DD and S Only2%2% - 5
I am 1337 and do all of the above40%40% - 80
I am a noob and i stand there to get hit8%8% - 17
Total: 196
RedTwizzler
I do it for the lulz.
+124|6547|Chicago
Bunny hopping and sprinting. Dolphin Diving fucks up my aim too badly. It's less effiecent than bunny hopping.
xX[Elangbam]Xx
+107|6707
Bunny Hopping and sprinting (though i can't see the use, it would have to be sprinting first b/c the stamina would run out quick) I could never do dolphin diving right or prone spamming (either that or my opponent was too good)
Lucien
Fantasma Parastasie
+1,451|6663
I bunnyhop against tanks and long-distance snipers, I prone spam inbetween infantry kills or if my first burst fails to kill an enemy somehow. I also prone spam while behind low barriers or walls (stand shoot prone, repeat. Can't be beaten) or if I run into an enemy within 1-2 meters.
https://i.imgur.com/HTmoH.jpg
KovertKila
+0|6487
I sprint and try to find cover, and I'll dive over a barrier to get under the cover. I don't mind a single hop out in the open, but constantly hopping is lame. Dolphin diiving is completely lame as it manipulates your hit box, especiallly combined with a macro.
Incontrovertible
+1|6782|Brisbane, Australia
I play like a real soldier, meaning sprint only
Rosse_modest
+76|6786|Antwerp, Flanders
I use defensive pattern Kirk Epsilon.

Seriously, usually just running. Don't do dolphin diving. When I cross the street in Karkand in line of sight of an apc or tank I just jump once in the last 2 meters. Only works on bad to mediocre armor whores though, the good ones won't even allow me to jump.
Vintageologist
Tankbuster
+31|6768|Vienna, Austria

FesterTheMolester wrote:

i sprint, then jump around a corner
What I do and imo the only thing that's right... everything else is gay... (except for sprint only and standing there X-D)... Bunnyhopping and Dolphin Diving... pff... this is not fucking Quake.
11thdsv
+3|6723|fort worth, tx.
i do understand where everyones comes from on this subject i know bunny hopping and dd are not possible in real life but wtf you people know that this is a damn game right? i mean wtf i do what ever is nessasary for me to kill the other son-of-a-bitch if dd is required well then right back at you. the whole point of the game is to kill as many of the other players before you yourself get killed or am i misstaken? i have never understood this kind of post what do you gain by it?
Sh4d0wF0x14
+36|6474|luton. uk
people are saying how they bunny hop, i dont even no how to bunny hop, can someone tell me how to please.
hurricane2oo5
Do One Ya Mug !!!
+176|6774|mansfield
i run and hope that i become a bullet dodger .
DrunkFace
Germans did 911
+427|6691|Disaster Free Zone

11thdsv wrote:

i do understand where everyones comes from on this subject i know bunny hopping and dd are not possible in real life but wtf you people know that this is a damn game right? i mean wtf i do what ever is nessasary for me to kill the other son-of-a-bitch if dd is required well then right back at you. the whole point of the game is to kill as many of the other players before you yourself get killed or am i misstaken? i have never understood this kind of post what do you gain by it?
Yes its a game and I think most people understand this. But when I shoot your body 5 times when your in mid air and you take no dmg because your hit box was not in the same place, it becomes less a tactic and more an exploit. If the code was done right so when you hit where the body is and not where it will or should be etc then there would be no complaint about any 'bullet dodging' tactics. Its also kind of stupid you can jump around like a moron but have perfect aim as soon as you hit the ground.

There's only 2 things EA(DICE) can do to fix the problem, fix hit box, lag and inconsistencies with dmg or remove the ability to bunny hop, which sounds easier to you??
Spark
liquid fluoride thorium reactor
+874|6684|Canberra, AUS
The smartest thing to do is to take cover and give surpressing fire, allowing teammates (what are they?) to take him out. It's kinda hard to shoot someone through a box.
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
11thdsv
+3|6723|fort worth, tx.

DrunkFace wrote:

11thdsv wrote:

Yes its a game and I think most people understand this. But when I shoot your body 5 times when your in mid air and you take no dmg because your hit box was not in the same place, it becomes less a tactic and more an exploit. If the code was done right so when you hit where the body is and not where it will or should be etc then there would be no complaint about any 'bullet dodging' tactics. Its also kind of stupid you can jump around like a moron but have perfect aim as soon as you hit the ground.

There's only 2 things EA(DICE) can do to fix the problem, fix hit box, lag and inconsistencies with dmg or remove the ability to bunny hop, which sounds easier to you??
sounds like you need a better connection i almost never have the problem your talking about i run a ping of around 35 on most servers i play on ,if your ping is right and you aim center mass it dosent mattter wtf the bh or dd is doing his ass is shot and is down..... now where is his medic i need another kill.
Vintageologist
Tankbuster
+31|6768|Vienna, Austria

DrunkFace wrote:

11thdsv wrote:

Thanks for taking away the need for me to explain.
Vintageologist
Tankbuster
+31|6768|Vienna, Austria

11thdsv wrote:

DrunkFace wrote:

11thdsv wrote:

sounds like you need a better connection i almost never have the problem your talking about i run a ping of around 35 on most servers i play on ,if your ping is right and you aim center mass it dosent mattter wtf the bh or dd is doing his ass is shot and is down..... now where is his medic i need another kill.
This has nothing to do with ping... it's a problem many games have due to the fact that hitboxes are designed not to cause lag, so they are quite simply done which often causes errors meaning hits are not registered as such.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard