jsnipy
+3,276|6520|...

I hate it when at work .. going to get coffee .. up till 3 night before ... what's there?

1 pot with a shallow puddle of coffee .. and two brimming orange handled pots of  DECAFF!?!?!?!?!?!?!

F DECAFF!!!!! .. its not COFEEE ... STOP MAKING DECAFF!!!! ... MUST STAY AWAKE  ....

</rant>

Last edited by jsnipy (2006-08-21 06:08:41)

C.Schaffer
+19|6595|Sweden
Oooookeeeey....
loonitic
...is a potty mouth
+286|6532|Valhalla

jsnipy wrote:

I hate it when at work .. going to get coffee .. up till 3 night before ... what's there?

1 pot with a shallow puddle of coffee .. and two brimming orange handled pots of  DECAFF!?!?!?!?!?!?!

F DECAFF!!!!! .. its not COFEEE ... STOP MAKING DECAFF!!!! ... MUST STAY AWAKE  ....

</rant>
I think you need to lay off the Coffee altogether...
jamesb
Joined BF2s in November 2005
+133|6721|Doncaster, England
Calm down and have some coffee 
Simon
basically
+838|6655|UK

jsnipy wrote:

</rant>
Drugs can do that too you.
Lay off the Smack man.
Swiss
+20|6542

C.Schaffer wrote:

Oooookeeeey....
lolosphere
KnowMeByTrailOfDead
Jackass of all Trades
+62|6678|Dayton, Ohio
Just wait till they let the empty pots burn.  That smell could wake the dead.
alpinestar
+304|6593|New York City baby.
cocaine for you buddy
jsnipy
+3,276|6520|...

Thanks for words of encouragement ... cup #3 ... control returning ...
jkohlc
2142th Whore
+214|6524|Singapore
weed for ya?
jsnipy
+3,276|6520|...

I've actually reduced my caffeine consumption considerably ... good thing it looks like.
Brasso
+1,549|6628

yeah holy jesus that did not look like the j i know in the OP...
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
theDude5B
Cool member
+804|6748
jsnipy are you my boss?!

He is always going on about Decaff. But I agree. Decaff is NOT coffee, and if you are trying to cut back on the caffeine, then why not drink something else? Like some water, some fruit juice. JUST NOT DECAFF!
konfusion
mostly afk
+480|6547|CH/BR - in UK

Are you sure it's decaff? Because it sounds like it definitely has something in it >>

Damnit, now I want coffee... falling asleep in econ class

-konfusion
Tehremos
Parcel of ol' Crams
+128|6405|Somersetshire
there is more caffeine in tea then their is coffee

konfusion
mostly afk
+480|6547|CH/BR - in UK

Tehremos wrote:

Depends on the tea - black tea (that's what it's called in Switzerland at least), yes.

There's also more energy in red bull... only problem is the taste sucks.

-konfusion
RDMC
Enemy Wheelbarrow Spotted..!!
+736|6562|Area 51
Redbull > Coffee
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6497|so randum
Tea>You
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
theDude5B
Cool member
+804|6748
Redbull just fails. Used to drink it a lot when I was a student. Mix it with Vodka when on nights out. Used to keep you going all night and you would end up being the only one still drinking when the clubs shut at 3am.

Good times...
Nappy
Apprentice
+151|6227|NSW, Australia

apparently apples are good for keeping you awake in the morning

srsly
Freezer7Pro
I don't come here a lot anymore.
+1,447|6195|Winland

konfusion wrote:

Tehremos wrote:

Depends on the tea - black tea (that's what it's called in Switzerland at least), yes.

There's also more energy in red bull... only problem is the taste sucks.

-konfusion

stashtea.com wrote:

Does Tea Contain More Caffeine Than Coffee?

While coffee and tea are both sources of caffeine, the amounts of caffeine in any single serving of these beverages varies significantly. An average serving of coffee contains the most caffeine, yet the same serving size of tea provides only 1/2 to 1/3 as much.(Ref.: Caffeine by The Institute of Food Technologists' Expert Panel on Food Safety & Nutrition.) One of the more confusing aspects of caffeine content is the fact that coffee contains less caffeine than tea when measured in its dry form. The caffeine content of a prepared cup of coffee is significantly higher than the caffeine content of a prepared cup of tea.

mg of caffeine
Coffee (5 oz. cup)    80     40 - 170
Cola (12 oz. can)    45      30 - 60
Black Tea (one tea bag)    40    25 - 110
The idea of any hi-fi system is to reproduce the source material as faithfully as possible, and to deliberately add distortion to everything you hear (due to amplifier deficiencies) because it sounds 'nice' is simply not high fidelity. If that is what you want to hear then there is no problem with that, but by adding so much additional material (by way of harmonics and intermodulation) you have a tailored sound system, not a hi-fi. - Rod Elliot, ESP
Ben0
The Last Gunslinger
+38|6372|Southampton
Anyone had Relentless? You can defo get it in UK, don't know about anywhere else. Its like red bull.... only stronger, and it comes in a beer can size can. Gave myself a serious headache with those.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard