JaMrulezass
+47|6475|Hong Kong
Hmmm.... so far Ive been using Keyboard Only to fly, and i have no problems.....according to This thread:http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=36576 you must have  a joystick to pilot well. what is it with joysticks, im getting one but havent got one yet. BTW, im really good at flying
CaptainKris
+54|6487|Safety Harbor, Florida
Ooooooooh you can't get Kris down when he is in the Super Cobra! His beastlyness is just too hot for some players. J10s fear me because when I'm not evading them I've shooting at them . Igloo sites are the only problem because they never miss. Oh yeah I fly with mouse and keyboard (I think without them I couldn't pull some of my hot moves ). EDIT: I have a bad K/D ratio in a helo because I'm always the pilot, and pilots normally don't get most of the kills.

Captain "Fear me J10s" Kris

Last edited by CaptainKris (2006-08-21 03:28:25)

jimmanycricket
EBC Member
+56|6666|Cambridge, England
i use keybord and mouse
JaMrulezass
+47|6475|Hong Kong
one tip is to NOT use the mouse, the keys are the same but lets just say you want to pull your nose up.
with the mouse, you will need to pull your mouse down and then replace it and then pull it down again.
with the keys, you just hold on to  a button.
Kenthar
Resident Dragon Fanatic
+21|6557
That's good for evasion, but you lose precision when you need to hit something with the vulcan cannon.
ValentijnR
+18|6564

JaMrulezass wrote:

one tip is to NOT use the mouse, the keys are the same but lets just say you want to pull your nose up.
with the mouse, you will need to pull your mouse down and then replace it and then pull it down again.
with the keys, you just hold on to  a button.
put sensetivity up... you dont have to move your mouse that much...
Vintageologist
Tankbuster
+31|6768|Vienna, Austria

Kenthar wrote:

That's good for evasion, but you lose precision when you need to hit something with the vulcan cannon.
I think this was meant for flying only, rather than gunning... anyone not using the mous in the gunner position is probably weird... it's like using a joystick or keyboard only for infantry
Kenthar
Resident Dragon Fanatic
+21|6557
I was thinking more along the lines of using that strategy in a jet.

Last edited by Kenthar (2006-08-21 03:47:40)

diglow~Flow
+32|6637|British Columbia, Canada

jimmanycricket wrote:

i use keybord and mouse
Shem
sɥǝɯ
+152|6537|London (At Heart)

diglow~Flow wrote:

jimmanycricket wrote:

i use keybord and mouse
Ronan_UK
+4|6553
I use the laptop's keyboard set-up to do all my bf2'ing, I'm not that an avid gamer to get a computer with high-end specs and a joystick and a mouse with superb features or what-have-you...  but aiming can be quite hard with the laptop as hte mouse is directly below the keys
Shem
sɥǝɯ
+152|6537|London (At Heart)

Ronan_UK wrote:

I use the laptop's keyboard set-up to do all my bf2'ing, I'm not that an avid gamer to get a computer with high-end specs and a joystick and a mouse with superb features or what-have-you...  but aiming can be quite hard with the laptop as hte mouse is directly below the keys
I use a ball-mouse, if that's good enough for me, anything is good enough for you.
Zimmer
Un Moderador
+1,688|6766|Scotland

JaMrulezass wrote:

Hmmm.... so far Ive been using Keyboard Only to fly, and i have no problems.....according to This thread:http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=36576 you must have  a joystick to pilot well. what is it with joysticks, im getting one but havent got one yet. BTW, im really good at flying
Ermmmm
Really good at flying?
Are you dreaming or something?
You suck, end of story, you cant fly for peanuts.
Yes some people have mastered the Mouse and Keyboard and are excellent pilots, but you arent.
You did not need to add that little comment at the end.
First - youre showing off, you think youre cool
Second - Its not true, which just makes the first point even worse.
Burks
+2|6653
Only reason I use a joystick is because I had one sitting around for like 6 years. If I didn't have an extra one, I'd still be using the keyboard/mouse combo. Really isn't that hard.
Ayumiz
J-10 whore
+103|6744|Singapore
Keyboard only??? i use kb and mouse.
aardfrith
Δ > x > ¥
+145|6803

zimmer92 wrote:

JaMrulezass wrote:

Ermmmm
Really good at flying?
Yes some people have mastered the Mouse and Keyboard and are excellent pilots, but you arent.
Have you seen him fly or are you just looking at his stats?

If the former, fair enough but if not, he might be really good at flying but terrible at shooting stuff.
Sgt_Bob05
Nade Spammers Must Die
+49|6712|Australia
Its not exactly hard to control a jet in BF2. Hardest part is timing bombing, which becomes easy very quickly.
JaMrulezass
+47|6475|Hong Kong

zimmer92 wrote:

JaMrulezass wrote:

Ermmmm
Really good at flying?
what? have u seen me pilot?????? on oman with the su-283018309 planes? i am not pro but i am Not bad.

and yea keyboard ONLy is VERY USEFUL trust me, use w a s d and the arrow keys, i like keyboard coz u don get the tail swifts if u no wat i mean, like the mouse mvoes a bit before it stops but keys don move a bit before they stop, keys are either pressed or unpressed. hard to explain

Last edited by JaMrulezass (2006-08-21 04:46:47)

Lucien
Fantasma Parastasie
+1,451|6664

JaMrulezass wrote:

zimmer92 wrote:

JaMrulezass wrote:

Ermmmm
Really good at flying?
what? have u seen me pilot?????? on oman with the su-283018309 planes? i am not pro but i am Not bad.

and yea keyboard ONLy is VERY USEFUL trust me, use w a s d and the arrow keys
you fly the su-34?

lol.

'nuff said.
https://i.imgur.com/HTmoH.jpg
JaMrulezass
+47|6475|Hong Kong
i prefer su-34 over the f-15 i donno, seems to be more stable, and wats so funy? but my aviator kd ratio was screwed up when i first started to fly...... i may not be pro but good, maybe even betta when i get a joystick..

Last edited by JaMrulezass (2006-08-21 04:48:18)

Zimmer
Un Moderador
+1,688|6766|Scotland

Sure, whatever you say.
Your stats say it all, I dont need to see you pilot, I've heard enough here and from your stats to conlcude youre **** and think youre good.
Meh, the definition for you is a planewhore ( this means that you always want the plane, but you suck at flying )
naightknifar
Served and Out
+642|6572|Southampton, UK

J-10 ftk- for the kill.
BF2Craglyeye
+72|6683|Australia
I use mouse and Keyboard to fly. Easy in jets but Heli's are a little harder.

However i have just purchased Joystick as its starting to fuck up my hands.
ReDmAn_ThE_uNiQuE
oh hai :D
+156|6662|The Netherlands
hmm maybe i must learn how to fly with a joystick 2... i have 1 but i never use it .. i prefer my mx518
alpinestar
+304|6607|New York City baby.
those that use keyboard mouse for flying are usually an under average pilots, it's been proven that joystick is superior.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard