Slam
+74|6637
EA is gay end of story....
|SoW|BlackFire
C4 WHORE
+67|6719|Colorado
I'm sorry, but I didn't read much of this thread.

All I got to say, is that I've played a few games with him, and he's ok, but cheap at times.

Also, another funny thing is, he was in 24/7 Sharqi - Insomnia365, and there was cartillary, but when he left, the cartillary all of a sudden stopped. I could be wrong if it wasn't him, but....
TriggerLID
Power Nubs Unite
+6|6534
Ive played with him once or twice and he seemed fine to me is it just me or are alot of the top players getting reset?
lavadisk
I am a cat ¦ 3
+369|6832|Denver colorado
Yep, blame it all on ea. ea this,ea that, ea stole my bike. It's just something they have to do.
CTD-CaptainBuck
BLEEDING BLUE
+71|6770|Tenn
i know lKULl from previous games and never seen any problems... havent played much with sean so i dunno. doubt he would cheat after that much time played
Shadow_OwNz
+88|6655

|KUL| Baracudda wrote:

I've known Teflon for over 7 years now. i've played with him and against him on so many occassions.  every game he enters even on the very first day that game is introduced he is accused of hacking. Why??... Simple.. the man has an uncanny aim. He is quick, accurate and deadlier than any player I've ever played any game with.

In my experience, the man has never given anyone reason to dislike him aside from simple envy. I envy his skills and presence ingame, however I have learned to respect those who have a proven track record. I have never heard Tef boast overly about his standing in the ranking no matter how high his rank. (I believe his best was #4 in the world until his job took him from the game for a few months)

I have played games in the first days of demo use where he looks like he's been playing it for years. and yes, I wish I could be that good even after my years at that game. however this atrocity was COMPLETELY uncalled for!

Tef has always been a respectable player abiding by the rules of any server he joins, invited to play and admin with different groups because of his demonstration of this respect, and earned every point he's collected with avid determination. I honestly thought EA was better than other game producers... now I see they are not much better off than Novalogic in how they attain their credible evidence. I can think of no greater insult than to tell you how close you seem in relation to Nova today.
teflon isnt that good hes just a normal medic whore i always owned him either with my AK101 or M16 while he holds the G36E(cheaters gun) hes a decent shooter.
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6623|London, England
oh noez!!!!"13/21

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard