GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6653
Argentina is a shining beacon of democracy and freedom?
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6767|Argentina

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

Personal attacks, so lame.  But, since you came up with the topic...Argentina lived a terrible militar dictatorship between 1976 and 1983,  with 30k people dead or dissapeared,  and guess who was supporting all those assholes?  Yeah, U.S.  So don't come and throw this into my face, learn some foreign history or at least some U.S. history before doing it.  Since 1983, we have democracy again, with some shitty governments, although we only fucked ourselves.
GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6653

sergeriver wrote:

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

Personal attacks, so lame.  But, since you came up with the topic...Argentina lived a terrible militar dictatorship between 1976 and 1983,  with 30k people dead or dissapeared,  and guess who was supporting all those assholes?  Yeah, U.S.  So don't come and throw this into my face, learn some foreign history or at least some U.S. history before doing it.  Since 1983, we have democracy again, with some shitty governments, although we only fucked ourselves.
nothing personal asshole, when did i address you in particular. you are bad mouthing the United States and Im just countering your retarded comments, go sit in the corner for 5 minutes
the_hitman_kills
Agent 47 wannabe
+32|6474|Inside my APC
Too be fair Iran doesn't have nuclear weapons...yet, they do have a mutual defense agreement with Russia (which is a good ally of Iran as well).

China is becoming an international economic boom country and can provide a good source of income for other countries wanting to invest.

I think North Korea is a bigger threat, they have nuclear weapons program and are testing long range missiles.
GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6653

the_hitman_kills wrote:

Too be fair Iran doesn't have nuclear weapons...yet, they do have a mutual defense agreement with Russia (which is a good ally of Iran as well).

China is becoming an international economic boom country and can provide a good source of income for other countries wanting to invest.

I think North Korea is a bigger threat, they have nuclear weapons program and are testing long range missiles.
we dont know what the hell Iran does or doesnt have, and thats the worst secret of all.
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6767|Argentina

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

sergeriver wrote:

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

nothing personal asshole, when did i address you in particular. you are bad mouthing the United States and Im just countering your retarded comments, go sit in the corner for 5 minutes
Don't need to insult.  I ain't mouthing U.S.  I'm saying true facts.  What did I say it's not true?  Don't call me an asshole or that my comments are retarded if you don't know what you're talking about.  I fyou want to discuss with respect alrite, if you don't well, I'm done with you.

Last edited by sergeriver (2006-08-20 16:18:25)

lowing
Banned
+1,662|6661|USA

Vintageologist wrote:

lowing wrote:

CameronPoe wrote:

We seem to be developing quite the gang of racists.
Well at least you are not engaged in an in depth discussion of the possible invasion of killer persian tomatoes from outer space. Which, sadly enough, i started. 
So YOU started the invasion of killer persian tomatoes from outer space? I knew it.... NAZI!
I am guilty!!.I have always hated those damn tomatoes from outer space.They are sooo RED and ROUND, and JUICEY, I HATE THEM, I TELL YOU,  I HATE THEM ALL!! I HOPE THEY ALL FRY IN HELLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vintageologist
Tankbuster
+31|6768|Vienna, Austria

sergeriver wrote:

Vintageologist wrote:

sergeriver wrote:

I don't agree with Sharia law, which I think is extremist in many aspects, but we don't have the right to go there and change it or throw it to the can.  That's a problem of some muslim countries.  I find your quote "their religion must be BS", a bit fascist, although under Sharia you can get killed for being gay.  But it's not our duty to change the religion of anybody.
Oh well... how are we alowed to save the wales from being hunted until extinct? Hmm wait... ah yes... common sense... the reason why we can is because we've already seen crap like that and we know it's wrong... and in the end it's just a question of how many will have to die and how many will be saved by our actions (including future ones)

sergeriver wrote:

Your answer belongs to the top ten stupid fascist quotes.  What is populist marketing, stop using phrases that you are not familiar with.  Who says "let'em bomb any place they want"?  I don't want 'em to bomb anything, I only think that you are generalizing the terrorist thing because of the neocon propaganda.  For some assholes who want to kill themselves being human bombs you can't call a religion BS.  And I repeat. I'm jewish, so i have no interest in defending muslims.  Who gave you the power to change them?  If you can answer that seriously, +1 for you.
Haha moron, how can this be a fascist quote if I'm not? I would like you to stop talking crap about me if it's possible for you. I mean yea, if you don't have a real point you have to make up something, but it doesn't help anyone. There is no being familiar or not with such phrases as the one I used... "populist marketing gag". That basically means it's something people say because it will give them better votes in the public because it's what people want to hear although it is obvious not the truth. What are people more likely to accept: "We must stop this war because it's bad" or "We must continue this war regardless of how many of us die because in the end, it will be for the better of many more"?
Who gave ME the power to change them? Well, noone, I can't. Fortunately the U.S. government can. And why do they have the power? Because of years of success. Success they could give to the people of those countries too who are led by terrorists who don't want their people to have success at all because it would mean that they will stand up against excactly those leaders. Or why do you think women here fly to space while there they get killed for wanting to read? Is it because they want to help those women, or is it rather about total control?
The moron thing was with love?  If so it's ok.
You talk about success.  Success as in Iraq, where people now are living better than with Saddam?  Last month 3400 people died due to violence in Iraq.  What did U.S. solve there?
You have to dismount and put your feet on the ground.  Stop thinking U.S. can take any country and do whatever it wants.  It can't.  Why don't you go after Iran?  Why don't you go after China?  In those countries there is a lot of people suffering and starving.  But, when the reward is not worthy the risk, then U.S. does not get involved.  Perhaps the fact that both countries have nuclear weapons is too risky.  You are too naive if you think that U.S. is the liberator from the oppressing governments in the wolrd.  U.S. gets involved when there is something to take.  Period.
Success in Iraq can not yet be fully achieved as there are still those Islamic leaders I mentioned who intentionally mislead people trying to reclaim power. And I never said there are zero casualties, but in the end, there will be a change to the better for the surviving and more importantly, for following generations.
Do you mean why don't you go as in why don't I go or the U.S.? Because I'm not even U.S. citizen. I can tell you why they don't go after these countries. They simply can't do it atm. They get no support from other countries and they currently have to continue trying to stabilize the situation in Afghanistan and Iraq. That's why. Are they supposed to attack when they know it wouldn't help anything because they don't have enough troops available? What are you trying to prove? I was never saying U.S. is god and is almighty, all I'm saying is that they have the guts to do what others don't want to because they fear of the public turning against them in favor of excatly those lefty populists I mentioned. What did the U.S. take from Afghanistan? What did they take from Iraq? I don't see the barrels of oil being carried away? So what else did they take? Desert sand? Hot air? Old Russian technology? Stop believing that conpiracy crap. What are you trying to fight anyway? Do you think it's better not to do anything aginst... just as an example... that Syrian buttface who, as an answer of the acuses made against Syria supporting the Hizbollah, said that he is proud to support them? So you say leave leaders in charge who directly support the killing of innocent civilians by providing money and weapons to terrorist cells? Is that what you want me to believe? If not... tell me what's your point as I don't see any.

Last edited by Vintageologist (2006-08-20 16:23:06)

GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6653

sergeriver wrote:

............if you don't well, I'm done with you.
not if im done with you first
the_hitman_kills
Agent 47 wannabe
+32|6474|Inside my APC

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

the_hitman_kills wrote:

we don't know what the hell Iran does or doesn't have, and thats the worst secret of all.
we thought Iraq had WMDs, what did that get us. Thousands of Iraqis killed, hundred of coalition troops killed.

Total chaos, which could have been avoided if Saddam was taken out in the first gulf war, when it had popular support from the Arab world.
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6767|Argentina

the_hitman_kills wrote:

Be sure Iran have nuclear weapons as China.  My point was that in those countries people leave in poverty and I don't see U.S. going to rescue them.  Do you know how much money earns a worker in China a month?  So, although I admit it has nothing to do with this thread, don't say that U.S. defends the poor and the oppressed.
GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6653

the_hitman_kills wrote:

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

the_hitman_kills wrote:

we don't know what the hell Iran does or doesn't have, and thats the worst secret of all.
we thought Iraq had WMDs, what did that get us. Thousands of Iraqis killed, hundred of coalition troops killed.

Total chaos, which could have been avoided if Saddam was taken out in the first gulf war, when it had popular support from the Arab world.
yeah and nobody knew about Pakistan or India having nuclear weapons till a dozen or so were tested between the two nations. 

you dont know much about the first gulf war if you think that that was ever even a consideration
Vintageologist
Tankbuster
+31|6768|Vienna, Austria

sergeriver wrote:

the_hitman_kills wrote:

Be sure Iran have nuclear weapons as China.  My point was that in those countries people leave in poverty and I don't see U.S. going to rescue them.  Do you know how much money earns a worker in China a month?  So, although I admit it has nothing to do with this thread, don't say that U.S. defends the poor and the oppressed.
I hope you didn't overlook my above post. Bzw I'm off to bed... I'll continue to read tomorrow.

Last edited by Vintageologist (2006-08-20 16:30:36)

the_hitman_kills
Agent 47 wannabe
+32|6474|Inside my APC

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

the_hitman_kills wrote:

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

yeah and nobody knew about Pakistan or India having nuclear weapons till a dozen or so were tested between the two nations. 

you don't know much about the first gulf war if you think that that was ever even a consideration
the first gulf war was about Kuwait, sorry if i implied it was about WMDs, the second war was about WMDs.

the US did try to assassinate Saddam a couple of times and did encourage Iraqis to rise up and overthrow him. Which many did expecting coalition support, but instead where left to be killed by Saddams army.
the_hitman_kills
Agent 47 wannabe
+32|6474|Inside my APC

sergeriver wrote:

the_hitman_kills wrote:

i was just pointing out why the US wont attack Iran or China.

Attacking Iran will bring the Russians into the fight, and the US doesn't want a war with them.

China can provide the US and other countries with millions/billions of dollars of income. (Can you imagine opening thousands of McDonald's feeding a billion people, thats alot of dollars).

Last edited by the_hitman_kills (2006-08-20 16:50:13)

sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6767|Argentina

Vintageologist wrote:

What did the U.S. take from Afghanistan? What did they take from Iraq? I don't see the barrels of oil being carried away? So what else did they take? Desert sand? Hot air? Old Russian technology? Stop believing that conpiracy crap. What are you trying to fight anyway? Do you think it's better not to do anything aginst... just as an example... that Syrian buttface who, as an answer of the acuses made against Syria supporting the Hizbollah, said that he is proud to support them? So you say leave leaders in charge who directly support the killing of innocent civilians by providing money and weapons to terrorist cells? Is that what you want me to believe? If not... tell me what's your point as I don't see any.
For your information the war in Afghanistan was planned much before 9/11, or do you think they prepared it in 1 month?  So, it was not a counter attack.  American major oil companies had adquired rights on the oilfields in the middle east.  It's all about oil, they don't give a shit (I mean Bush and buddies only) for the oppressed people in Afghanistan, in Iraq or whatever.
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6767|Argentina

the_hitman_kills wrote:

sergeriver wrote:

the_hitman_kills wrote:

Attacking Iran will bring the Russians into the fight, and the US doesn't want a war with them.

China can provide the US and other countries with millions/billions of dollars of income. (Can you image opening thousands of McDonald's feeding a billion people, thats alot of dollars).
As I said there is no reward in attacking those countries, althoguh a lotta people live in oppression.
GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6653

sergeriver wrote:

Vintageologist wrote:

What did the U.S. take from Afghanistan? What did they take from Iraq? I don't see the barrels of oil being carried away? So what else did they take? Desert sand? Hot air? Old Russian technology? Stop believing that conpiracy crap. What are you trying to fight anyway? Do you think it's better not to do anything aginst... just as an example... that Syrian buttface who, as an answer of the acuses made against Syria supporting the Hizbollah, said that he is proud to support them? So you say leave leaders in charge who directly support the killing of innocent civilians by providing money and weapons to terrorist cells? Is that what you want me to believe? If not... tell me what's your point as I don't see any.
For your information the war in Afghanistan was planned much before 9/11, or do you think they prepared it in 1 month?  So, it was not a counter attack.  American major oil companies had adquired rights on the oilfields in the middle east.  It's all about oil, they don't give a shit (I mean Bush and buddies only) for the oppressed people in Afghanistan, in Iraq or whatever.
wow it was planned all along?

I could say random useless opinions I could post as facts as well.  An asteroid was on its way to the earth in the late 90's but thankfully a bunch of deep earth drillers were sent to outer space to intercept and destroy it with a prototype space shuttle.  Its true I tells ya
the_hitman_kills
Agent 47 wannabe
+32|6474|Inside my APC

sergeriver wrote:

the_hitman_kills wrote:

sergeriver wrote:

China can provide the US and other countries with millions/billions of dollars of income. (Can you image opening thousands of McDonald's feeding a billion people, thats alot of dollars).
As I said there is no reward in attacking those countries, althoguh a lotta people live in oppression.
i concur. the US does seem to go after the easy targets recently.
i guess the defeats in Korea, Vietnam, Somalia etc. has made them very picky about who they goto war with.
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6767|Argentina

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

sergeriver wrote:

Vintageologist wrote:

wow it was planned all along?

I could say random useless opinions I could post as facts as well.  An asteroid was on its way to the earth in the late 90's but thankfully a bunch of deep earth drillers were sent to outer space to intercept and destroy it with a prototype space shuttle.  Its true I tells ya
You keep buying Bush BS.
GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6653
its a conspiracy i tells ya
the_hitman_kills
Agent 47 wannabe
+32|6474|Inside my APC

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

its a conspiracy about a conspiracy to keep the truth hidden that its all a conspiracy.
GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6653

the_hitman_kills wrote:

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

its a conspiracy about a conspiracy to keep the truth hidden that its all a conspiracy.
you're just a red herring, you're part of the conspiracy too.
the_hitman_kills
Agent 47 wannabe
+32|6474|Inside my APC

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

the_hitman_kills wrote:

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

you're just a red herring, you're part of the conspiracy too.
shit, you've blown my cover.
462nd NSP653
Devout Moderate, Empty Head.
+57|6694

Spark wrote:

I still don't think you should generalize about a group of people who represent about a fifth of the world.
I agree but it's done on these forums regarding 'dumbass Americans having no knowledge of the rest the world' almost daily.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard