chuckle_hound
+32|6677|Edinburgh, Scotland

ATG wrote:

http://i8.tinypic.com/24oxfl0.jpg

Please visit the links below
Excluding civilian murdered by soldiers during wartime these have got to be the most absurd executions of all time.
They are gay; hang them.
They brought Bibles to Saudi Arabia; behead them.
She went to classes to learn to read; shoot her.

This my friends, is a preview of life under Sharia ( that's Islamic Law, for you unschooled types ).
Islamic led governments such as those in Iran, Saudia Arabia, Niger, Pakistan, Afganistan, Eygpt and many others have put people to death for mundane acts such as those listed above.
What kind of animal would shoot a woman in the head for wanting to read?
What kind of man could put a noose around another mans neck because they don't like girls?
What kind of a government could sanction and carry out executions of people in this modern time for religious beliefs?
What kind of human fecal matter would destroy thousand year old statues of Budha because it wasn't an Islamic icon.

The answer to all of the above is of course, Muslim.

9-11 and terrorism aside, these are all primary reasons why the West is at war with Islam. Make no mistake, these people will not stop until you either convert to Islam and live under Sharia as a second class citizen, or die.
The United States can't say it, but I can call a spade a spade. This is a crusade, and we must finish it this time. This ideology must be crushed before, like a poisonous cancer, it spreads
We are at war with Islam, and I say it's a fight we need to win.
http://www.dailykos.com/storyonly/2005/7/22/102249/246
http://therhema.blogspot.com/2006/04/ex … di_11.html
http://www.rawa.org/murder-w.htm

EDIT, I have known many great people who are ethnically Muslim. This is why it's so sad for me; I know these people.
Erm....haven't most of those things happened in America?  Odds are your country is at war with the ideology of Islam because it reminds you lot of yourselves.
Vilham
Say wat!?
+580|6776|UK

the_hitman_kills wrote:

SGT.Slayero wrote:

35:2. You are supposed to kill people who work on Sunday

not true
35:2
Six days shall work be done, but on the seventh day there shall be to you an holy day, a sabbath of rest to the LORD: whosoever doeth work therein shall be put to death.
gj you fucking owned Slayero
SGT.Slayero
+98|6475|Life in a vacuum sucks

the_hitman_kills wrote:

"Lets kill all the Arabs, but I'm not a racist honest!"

People who belive this are hypocrites.
yes kill arabs
the_hitman_kills
Agent 47 wannabe
+32|6475|Inside my APC

SGT.Slayero wrote:

the_hitman_kills wrote:

"Lets kill all the Arabs, but I'm not a racist honest!"

People who belive this are hypocrites.
yes kill arabs
eh.. no lets not
SGT.Slayero
+98|6475|Life in a vacuum sucks

Vilham wrote:

the_hitman_kills wrote:

SGT.Slayero wrote:

35:2. You are supposed to kill people who work on Sunday

not true
Six days shall work be done, but on the seventh day there shall be to you an holy day, a sabbath of rest to the LORD: whosoever doeth work therein shall be put to death.
Vilham where did u get ur E-penis
jonsimon
+224|6505

lowing wrote:

jonsimon wrote:

lowing wrote:

because the race card is the ONLY defense you can muster, never mind that it has no bearing whatsoever.
Its just the card my opposition seems to be so loathe of. Sorry if I know how to strike a chord.
Nope, it isn't the "race card" I loathe, it is its application by people who have no real defense or argument.
I think hitman has me covered well enough without my help.
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6661|USA

jonsimon wrote:

lowing wrote:

jonsimon wrote:

Its just the card my opposition seems to be so loathe of. Sorry if I know how to strike a chord.
Nope, it isn't the "race card" I loathe, it is its application by people who have no real defense or argument.
I think hitman has me covered well enough without my help.
Based on the ENTIRE conversation you and I were having, I has never advocated genocide. I am an advocate of defending ourselves against those that practice to do us harm, if that turns out to be Islam radicals, so be it. If it turns out to be "killer tomatoes form outer fuckin' space", so be it as well. Race has nothing to with it.
GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6653
those killer tomatoes from outer space are probably persian
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6661|USA

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

LOL, they are the worst that is for sure.
Vintageologist
Tankbuster
+31|6768|Vienna, Austria

sergeriver wrote:

Vintageologist wrote:

sergeriver wrote:

I agree with you, they both have rights on the land.  But considering that Israel is surrounded by muslin countries in that land that nobody says doesn't belong to them and Palestine, you may want to take Israel to another land.  This shit is going towards WW3.  Move Israel to another place.  Simply and difficult too.  But I think there's no option.  Don't see that as "the muslins won", see it like "well, now Israel can leave in peace".
Both muslins and jews are like ants, they're all ants.  But what happens if you put some red ants in the middle of a black ants colony?
Do you really think moving Israel would help anybody? It would just be celebrated as 'another great islamic win' and followed by more terror and delusions of grandeur of Islamic leaders. What is needed is to take out as many of those Islamic 'governments' and replace them with whatever is deemed appropriate to show the people of those countries how to live a life in peace and how big of a lie their religion was/is. Because Islam doesn't mean more than lie to me anyway.
And for those who say "Who gives us the right to judge whether their government is right or wrong and just take over and replace it?" Well... the question is more like can we justify leaving governments in action, where, just one example (enough others have already been posted in this thread), an 8 year old boy gets his arm crushed by a car in public to be permanently disabled as punishment because he was caught stealing? (this really happened in Iran, and there were even photographs taken) Don't they know that kids at that age can't be held fully responsible? I thought their were so superior to Jews and Christians?! This is just sick primitive crap and yes, I say here in public that I KNOW that all countries ruled under Sharia by Islamic leaders are per definition inferior and must be taken over and helped against this unfortunate situation. No goddamn liberal populist can ever tell me this isn't true.
You're calling muslin countries inferior, you're saying their religion is bullshit, you're saying all their goverments are bad, you're calling all non conservatives fascists as liberal populists.  Well, you must be some sort of messiah, thank God he sent you to show us the way.  Before you post any BS I'm jewish, don't practice the religion anyway, and I'm liberal, not populist.  What a shame dude.
That's what I love about you guys. Every fact someone brings you, you turn until it looks like he's evil.
I said countries ruled under Sharia are inferior. Which is... obvious, because the only reason they still exist is the fact they have some natural resources that are... well... popular.Other than that... they are quite regressive in all terms of life...
Their religion must be B.S. if it leads them to kill themselves ha? Or if it leads them to behead people for stupid reasons. And yes I know you will come with crap like "Yeah the Christians did that too... blablabla". Well they did it.......... several 100 years ago. So... yeah, my saying they are inferior is still true. But I'm not saying the people there are inferior as human beings...or race... or whatever if you want to assume that next, because as a matter of fact, they are lied to. They get no education at all... the yhave no own POV, so they believe what their 'great' Islamic scholars and leaders tell them is right... and well they have no other choice if they don't want to end up being kiled by some nice flying rocks.
I din't ever say all non-conservative fascists are liberal populists although I don't know what that would change to my original post, I'm not even fascist either... but I seem to be one of the few who detect some sort of populist marketing gag behind all the "Oh noes we can't just fight them poor terrorsist... ahem... arabs... it's.... you are doing it for the oil... aren't you? Look people... they are bad, but we are good, because we aren't doing anything and letting them do what they want!".
And I wasn't gonna post any BS about you anyway, no need because it seems to be your job. Assuming things that are not proven by facts is not what I do... can you say the same about yourself?

Ikarti wrote:

There's this one religion that has a number of members that enjoy sodomising young boys. HINT: It's not Islam
O rly? And this is a thing they will do loud and proud in public of course and tell people it's the right way, right?

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

Did you know 'Arians' like the ones Hitler wanted to breed are actually Persians?

Last edited by Vintageologist (2006-08-20 14:38:53)

GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6653
Sharia is the true enemy.

Vintageologist wrote:

Did you know 'Arians' like the ones Hitler wanted to breed are actually Persians?
I thought they were closer to being Indian, no?

Last edited by GunSlinger OIF II (2006-08-20 14:26:36)

Vilham
Say wat!?
+580|6776|UK

SGT.Slayero wrote:

Vilham wrote:

the_hitman_kills wrote:

Vilham where did u get ur E-penis
From seeing people like you and knowing in comparison it must be huge.
Vintageologist
Tankbuster
+31|6768|Vienna, Austria

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

Sharia is the true enemy.

Vintageologist wrote:

I thought they were closer to being Indian, no?
Well... the Indians believe they are from India someow, but originally they were Persians... AFAIK... another thing... did you know native people in some parts (I think northern) of  India are blonde and have blue eyes? Funny, because when people think of Indian people, they usually have this picture of the darker black hair brown eyes population.

Btw it's Aryan in English, because Arianism is something different... ugh my bad.

Last edited by Vintageologist (2006-08-20 14:44:17)

the_hitman_kills
Agent 47 wannabe
+32|6475|Inside my APC
Vintageologist does have a valid point with the people of some Middle East countries.

The truth is they are mostly uneducated ignorant people who believe the propaganda their leaders force them to listen to.

if i was an uneducated ignorant person and my government told me tomatoes where bad for me, i would think tomatoes are bad for me, simple because i don't know different and may never know the truth.

it isn't the poor people that are the problem, its the leaders that feed them all this crap and wont let them learn the truth.

edit for spelling

Last edited by the_hitman_kills (2006-08-20 14:58:38)

Cougar
Banned
+1,962|6774|Dallas

ATG wrote:

What kind of man could put a noose around another mans neck because they don't like girls?
<---This kind.

The rest of the stuff though is true. 

Durka durka mohammed jihad aahhhlalalalalalalalala!!!!!!!!
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6767|Argentina

Vintageologist wrote:

I said countries ruled under Sharia are inferior. Which is... obvious, because the only reason they still exist is the fact they have some natural resources that are... well... popular.Other than that... they are quite regressive in all terms of life...
Their religion must be B.S. if it leads them to kill themselves ha? Or if it leads them to behead people for stupid reasons.
I don't agree with Sharia law, which I think is extremist in many aspects, but we don't have the right to go there and change it or throw it to the can.  That's a problem of some muslim countries.  I find your quote "their religion must be BS", a bit fascist, although under Sharia you can get killed for being gay.  But it's not our duty to change the religion of anybody.

Vintageologist wrote:

I seem to be one of the few who detect some sort of populist marketing gag behind all the "Oh noes we can't just fight them poor terrorsist... ahem... arabs... it's.... you are doing it for the oil... aren't you? Look people... they are bad, but we are good, because we aren't doing anything and letting them do what they want!".
Your answer belongs to the top ten stupid fascist quotes.  What is populist marketing, stop using phrases that you are not familiar with.  Who says "let'em bomb any place they want"?  I don't want 'em to bomb anything, I only think that you are generalizing the terrorist thing because of the neocon propaganda.  For some assholes who want to kill themselves being human bombs you can't call a religion BS.  And I repeat. I'm jewish, so i have no interest in defending muslims.  Who gave you the power to change them?  If you can answer that seriously, +1 for you.
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6767|Argentina

the_hitman_kills wrote:

Vintageologist does have a valid point with the people of some Middle East countries.

The truth is they are mostly uneducated ignorant people who believe the propaganda their leaders force them to listen to.

if i was an uneducated ignorant person and my government told me tomatoes where bad for me, i would think tomatoes are bad for me, simple because i don't know different and may never know the truth.

it isn't the poor people that are the problem, its the leaders that feed them all this crap and wont let them learn the truth.

edit for spelling
That is a pretty much clever way to say similar things, although in a very different way.
Flecco
iPod is broken.
+1,048|6675|NT, like Mick Dundee

lowing wrote:

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

What's this? Killer tomatoes are coming to get me? Not with my trusty Roundup they aren't....
Whoa... Can't believe these forums are still kicking.
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6661|USA

Flecco wrote:

lowing wrote:

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

What's this? Killer tomatoes are coming to get me? Not with my trusty Roundup they aren't....
Yeah, damn tomatoes, ya know, they all look alike to us conservatives.
Eugefunk84
+48|6544

d3v1ldr1v3r13 wrote:

-=CB=-krazykarl wrote:

ATG wrote:

http://i8.tinypic.com/24oxfl0.jpg
Excluding civilian murdered by soldiers during wartime these have got to be the most absurd executions of all time.
They are gay; hang them.
They brought Bibles to Saudi Arabia; behead them.
She went to classes to learn to read; shoot her.

This my friends, is a preview of life under Sharia ( that's Islamic Law, for you unschooled types ).
Islamic led governments such as those in Iran, Saudia Arabia, Niger, Pakistan, Afganistan, Eygpt and many others have put people to death
for mundane acts such as those listed above.
What kind of animal would shoot a woman in the head for wanting to read?
What kind of a government could sanction and carry out executions of people in this modern time for religious beliefs?
What kind of human fecal matter would destroy thousand year old statues of Budha because it wasn't an Islamic icon.

The answer to all of the above is of course, Muslim.

9-11 and terrorism aside, these are all primary reasons why the West is at war with Islam. Make no mistake, these people will not stop until you either convert to Islam and live under Sharia as a second class citizen, or die.
The United States can't say it, but I can call a spade a spade. This is a crusade, that we must win, and this ideology must be crushed before like a poisonous cancer, it spread and we are all doomed.
We are at war with Islam, and say it's a fight we need to win.
http://www.dailykos.com/storyonly/2005/7/22/102249/246
http://therhema.blogspot.com/2006/04/ex … di_11.html
http://www.rawa.org/murder-w.htm
i will stand with you my brother, shoulder to shoulder, on whatever post i am required.
Count me in...
lets do it
Vintageologist
Tankbuster
+31|6768|Vienna, Austria

sergeriver wrote:

Vintageologist wrote:

Their religion must be B.S. if it leads them to kill themselves ha? Or if it leads them to behead people for stupid reasons.
I don't agree with Sharia law, which I think is extremist in many aspects, but we don't have the right to go there and change it or throw it to the can.  That's a problem of some muslim countries.  I find your quote "their religion must be BS", a bit fascist, although under Sharia you can get killed for being gay.  But it's not our duty to change the religion of anybody.
Oh well... how are we alowed to save the wales from being hunted until extinct? Hmm wait... ah yes... common sense... the reason why we can is because we've already seen crap like that and we know it's wrong... and in the end it's just a question of how many will have to die and how many will be saved by our actions (including future ones)

sergeriver wrote:

Vintageologist wrote:

I seem to be one of the few who detect some sort of populist marketing gag behind all the "Oh noes we can't just fight them poor terrorsist... ahem... arabs... it's.... you are doing it for the oil... aren't you? Look people... they are bad, but we are good, because we aren't doing anything and letting them do what they want!".
Your answer belongs to the top ten stupid fascist quotes.  What is populist marketing, stop using phrases that you are not familiar with.  Who says "let'em bomb any place they want"?  I don't want 'em to bomb anything, I only think that you are generalizing the terrorist thing because of the neocon propaganda.  For some assholes who want to kill themselves being human bombs you can't call a religion BS.  And I repeat. I'm jewish, so i have no interest in defending muslims.  Who gave you the power to change them?  If you can answer that seriously, +1 for you.
Haha moron, how can this be a fascist quote if I'm not? I would like you to stop talking crap about me if it's possible for you. I mean yea, if you don't have a real point you have to make up something, but it doesn't help anyone. There is no being familiar or not with such phrases as the one I used... "populist marketing gag". That basically means it's something people say because it will give them better votes in the public because it's what people want to hear although it is obviously not the truth. What are people more likely to accept: "We must stop this war because it's bad" or "We must continue this war regardless of how many of us die because in the end, it will be for the better of many more"?
Who gave ME the power to change them? Well, noone, I can't. Fortunately the U.S. government can. And why do they have the power? Because of years of success. Success they could give to the people of those countries too who are led by terrorists who don't want their people to have success at all because it would mean that they will stand up against excactly those leaders. Or why do you think women here fly to space while there they get killed for wanting to read? Is it because they want to help those women, or is it rather about total control?

Last edited by Vintageologist (2006-08-20 15:59:14)

CameronPoe
+2,925|6565

Eugefunk84 wrote:

d3v1ldr1v3r13 wrote:

-=CB=-krazykarl wrote:

i will stand with you my brother, shoulder to shoulder, on whatever post i am required.
Count me in...
lets do it
We seem to be developing quite the gang of racists.
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6661|USA

CameronPoe wrote:

Eugefunk84 wrote:

d3v1ldr1v3r13 wrote:

Count me in...
lets do it
Well at least you are not engaged in an in depth discussion of the possible invasion of killer persian tomatoes from outer space. Which, sadly enough, i started. 
Vintageologist
Tankbuster
+31|6768|Vienna, Austria

lowing wrote:

CameronPoe wrote:

Eugefunk84 wrote:

lets do it
Well at least you are not engaged in an in depth discussion of the possible invasion of killer persian tomatoes from outer space. Which, sadly enough, i started. 
So YOU started the invasion of killer persian tomatoes from outer space? I knew it.... NAZI!
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6767|Argentina

Vintageologist wrote:

sergeriver wrote:

Vintageologist wrote:

Oh well... how are we alowed to save the wales from being hunted until extinct? Hmm wait... ah yes... common sense... the reason why we can is because we've already seen crap like that and we know it's wrong... and in the end it's just a question of how many will have to die and how many will be saved by our actions (including future ones)

sergeriver wrote:

Vintageologist wrote:

Haha moron, how can this be a fascist quote if I'm not? I would like you to stop talking crap about me if it's possible for you. I mean yea, if you don't have a real point you have to make up something, but it doesn't help anyone. There is no being familiar or not with such phrases as the one I used... "populist marketing gag". That basically means it's something people say because it will give them better votes in the public because it's what people want to hear although it is obvious not the truth. What are people more likely to accept: "We must stop this war because it's bad" or "We must continue this war regardless of how many of us die because in the end, it will be for the better of many more"?
Who gave ME the power to change them? Well, noone, I can't. Fortunately the U.S. government can. And why do they have the power? Because of years of success. Success they could give to the people of those countries too who are led by terrorists who don't want their people to have success at all because it would mean that they will stand up against excactly those leaders. Or why do you think women here fly to space while there they get killed for wanting to read? Is it because they want to help those women, or is it rather about total control?
The moron thing was with love?  If so it's ok.
You talk about success.  Success as in Iraq, where people now are living better than with Saddam?  Last month 3400 people died due to violence in Iraq.  What did U.S. solve there?
You have to dismount and put your feet on the ground.  Stop thinking U.S. can take any country and do whatever it wants.  It can't.  Why don't you go after Iran?  Why don't you go after China?  In those countries there is a lot of people suffering and starving.  But, when the reward is not worthy the risk, then U.S. does not get involved.  Perhaps the fact that both countries have nuclear weapons is too risky.  You are too naive if you think that U.S. is the liberator from the oppressing governments in the wolrd.  U.S. gets involved when there is something to take.  Period.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard