Vampira_NB
Trying is the first step to failing
+76|6670|Canada Eh?
His BR score is quite high and may raise suspicion, then again, he might just be good. But his BR is not quite high enough to completely rule out the possibility of somebody being better than you.
lavadisk
I am a cat ¦ 3
+369|6826|Denver colorado

Toilet Sex wrote:

LOL, someone got owned on BF2 I see.
leik oh meih gawd u klled my so i report you and thats it buddy your not going u ea Dice dont car becaus you kno kill me fagit nub hes HAX11!!.

Please don't accuse anybody of hacking lythium unless everyone else is talking about it in the server and even then please just get off the server.
eagles1106
+269|6580|Marlton, New Jersey.

specxops wrote:

u spelled his name wrong idiot...
Not just the name.

"i report many hackers and cheaters  and ea  and pb diong nothing" hmm i wonder why...
lavadisk
I am a cat ¦ 3

eagles1106 wrote:

specxops wrote:

u spelled his name wrong idiot...
Not just the name.

"i report many hackers and cheaters  and ea  and pb diong nothing" hmm i wonder why...
lol
eagles1106
+269|6580|Marlton, New Jersey.
I wan't to eat a hammer after reading this it has lowered my standards of an educated mind so much.

Last edited by eagles1106 (2006-08-19 23:11:06)

lavadisk
I am a cat ¦ 3
I hope all the annoying noobs go away when they have school again.
ig
This topic seems to have no actual posts
+1,199|6518

Trigger_Happy_92 wrote:

first, get a life and stop accusing people of being "hax"

second, you were on his HIGH POINTS SERVER!?!?!!? OMFG BREAKING R.O.E IM GONA REPORT YOU HAXXOR

third, i hope english isnt your first language because your fucked if it is
lol
general_rookie
Get off my lawn, whippersnapper!!
+6|6692

Lithium wrote:

u still r all losers and like his ass 1 guy shooting in jet everybody and with the heli from this map bullshit u must learn too reed  losers all over bf2  when somebody is hacking u say every time u r not good r have no skills
i payed for this game and this fucker destroy it with his msx hax  ea and pb r the guys that must reset this fagot u fucking noobies
i hope that somebody look his round scores and kill  per round not normal u needed glasses mtf
Look here son, NEVER START A THREAD AGAIN!  You shouldn't start a thread and then bash the people who respond.  If the general opinion is that you are wrong and your thread sucks, then it is FACT.  This is how Internet forums work.  Do us all a favor and delete this thread.  Its easy to do- just delete your original post.  You've abused the BF2S Forums and are wasting Chuy's money (since he is paying for it).  I'm giving you a +1 on karma.  I'm doing this because you have learned something new today and I want you to remember what I have told you.
Hellfire(Fish)
Your Favorite Whiny Liberal
+8|6501|Alabama, United States

LT.Victim wrote:

You've just lowered everyones IQ
schofield
+28|6574|west yorkshire UK

~Smokey~ wrote:

Are the kids of today being taught a different language?
ROFLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL i would +1000 for that but i can only do 1 hahaha
Septimius2
+9|6465
EVERY time i die.. its cuz of hax...

no wait...

i suk... im a noob...  i just want 2500 points!! thats all!
dogpile1487
+4|6509
this is probably the 14,392 post about someone cheating....i'm getting so sick of this....who cares?
znozer
Viking fool - Crazy SWE
+162|6541|Sverige (SWE)

lordgeno wrote:

give us a link to your stats so we can scrutinize them for any signs of haxing, 'cause if you can make shit up so can we.
tvmissleman
The Cereal Killer
+201|6654| United States of America

ThomasMorgan wrote:

Uh, go to bfroe.com.  This isn't BF Police.
we got indian scout
Colossus[|v|]Lead
+0|6451
Don't judge to hard on the guy. Perhaps English isn't his language. I also speak and write an toher language.

He could be wrong about the cheating but I'm getting killed pretty often by bullits going through walls and 1 time was shooting a bunnyhopping medic, used two clips with my machine gun and two clips with my pistol before he killed me with his shock paddles.

A few minutes later I met him again and again I fired many bullits and again he won't die.

I think he was cheating because your crosshair changes when you hit you opponent. Nobody can take so many bullits.

I think there is a lot of cheating and it doesn't help the game en the fun in gaming.

Colossus.
Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6562|England

Im surprised I can even understand your posts...its like a mixture of txt language and "l337 speak" combined with a 13 year old student whos never heard of punctuation.

The only thing that stands out on this guy is a 408 BRS on DV. I got 170 on that map with 9v9 on 64 size. 408 doesnt seem too far fetched if the US/PLA continually swapped flags for a few hours and he was commander in a 6v6.

Other than that, he seems like a pretty decent player.

The problem with BF2, is that you cannot determine whether a player has a wallhack without a PB screenie.
It could simply have been from a UAV or a commander spot. Hell, if it was clean sweep, I bet he was on LGM's so of course hes gona find "everyone".
Last time I saw a definite hacker was 2 years ago in Soldier of Fortune 2. I never saw 1 of them in CSS.
Ive seen the commander hack in BF2, but you dont know who it is and whether its just a server bug (I read somewhere that it can be that). So how the fuck do you know that it was that particular guy who was dropping cars everywhere with a commander hack?
Answer: You dont. You simply got your ass kicked, you suck, you whine, you bitch, and would be a good candidate for the retard in http://www.pwned.nl
Do us a favour, and jump off a cliff.
']['error
Banned
+630|6640|The Netherlands
wooow ever learned to type? report on BFROE.com... instead of coming here yelling and screaming "0MFG U H4XX!!11!1 HE IS USING HAXX0R!! PLEASE I NEED ATENTION REPLY!!"
Gryphen_au
+5|6476
I think I'm dumber for having read that original post...

...and even dumber for having read all the responses.
Masta_Daco
+39|6733|Amsterdam,The Netherlands

Lithium wrote:

u still r all losers and like his ass 1 guy shooting in jet everybody and with the heli from this map bullshit u must learn too reed  losers all over bf2  when somebody is hacking u say every time u r not good r have no skills
i payed for this game and this fucker destroy it with his msx hax  ea and pb r the guys that must reset this fagot u fucking noobies
i hope that somebody look his round scores and kill  per round not normal u needed glasses mtf
umm how old are u and btw here in the netherlands they teach us english incase you havent noticed it.

Last edited by Masta_Daco (2006-08-26 07:32:33)

zyphlus
+8|6753
I agree he is probably a hacker.  I think someone needs to form a class action law suit against PB for ruining play for the rest of us.  They have failed in every way to effectively police BF2 and we can see that cause on many servers running Nametag hack is so common place some teams don't even bother to use the UAV.

If you start a class action suit I’ll throw the lawyer $100 to file and $200 if he gets PB to turn over there communications showing they know they are incompetent and $500 if he gets it into the court.
Sigarms357
Say Hello to My 11-87
+6|6735

LT.Victim wrote:

You've just lowered everyones IQ
No shit.  You might want to study up in English class during the remaining years of your pointless education
N)!(NDarkDragon
Banned
+158|6518

Lithium wrote:

hello i want to report i highranker with msx hax using  commanderhax car drops awallhax and aimbot on this server highpiont funclanserver

his name is mini_gumi

when i say too him i report u he say i dont care when my stats giong too zero i go playing with anther name and dropping bombs on walking ppl with out commander he was in heli round 350 high shooting tv missle on my head

http://bf2s.com/player/59408455/ this is his stat and link look his best round score and jet and heli kills ?

my hope is nail this bastard en reset his stat and give him i hardwareban

ea and pb u want clean game start with this loser   

i report many hackers and cheaters  and ea  and pb diong nothing  stranges  i pay 50 euro for this game and this loser from portugal is destrying it with his hax  ps he using commanderhax too without commander he foundt everybody on operatie cleansweep

ps when u diong nothing than i think u organisatie sucks all high rankers r statpadders r cheaters do something i hope that u do something  look goood his hours from playing and the pionts ? ea do u job reset this loser and give him hardware ban
You are a FUCKING retard n00b. You have NO proof it was him. You can have NO proof it was him because the commander hack can be used by anybody on any team to control the other teams commander or theirs. You fail at life. Go whine somewhere else. You got owned period, hes good and you suck get over it and stop whining.

https://www.forumspile.com/Thread-Crap-Graph.jpg

*Pushes the -1 button 100 times*... damn it dont work

Get off the forum lithuimshit. Every one of your posts is whining about hackers and padders. Get a life.

Last edited by N)!(NDarkDragon (2006-08-29 05:48:04)

n00bmeist3r
+0|6531
^ Lol!!
HURLEY
Ima Crunchatize you.
+170|6679|The Lou

Trigger_Happy_92 wrote:

first, get a life and stop accusing people of being "hax"

second, you were on his HIGH POINTS SERVER!?!?!!? OMFG BREAKING R.O.E IM GONA REPORT YOU HAXXOR

third, i hope english isnt your first language because your fucked if it is
high points isnt against roe, dont you feel like a douche bag now?
Simon
basically
+838|6654|UK

N)!(NDarkDragon wrote:

Lithium wrote:

hello i want to report i highranker with msx hax using  commanderhax car drops awallhax and aimbot on this server highpiont funclanserver

his name is mini_gumi

when i say too him i report u he say i dont care when my stats giong too zero i go playing with anther name and dropping bombs on walking ppl with out commander he was in heli round 350 high shooting tv missle on my head

http://bf2s.com/player/59408455/ this is his stat and link look his best round score and jet and heli kills ?

my hope is nail this bastard en reset his stat and give him i hardwareban

ea and pb u want clean game start with this loser   

i report many hackers and cheaters  and ea  and pb diong nothing  stranges  i pay 50 euro for this game and this loser from portugal is destrying it with his hax  ps he using commanderhax too without commander he foundt everybody on operatie cleansweep

ps when u diong nothing than i think u organisatie sucks all high rankers r statpadders r cheaters do something i hope that u do something  look goood his hours from playing and the pionts ? ea do u job reset this loser and give him hardware ban
You are a FUCKING retard n00b. You have NO proof it was him. You can have NO proof it was him because the commander hack can be used by anybody on any team to control the other teams commander or theirs. You fail at life. Go whine somewhere else. You got owned period, hes good and you suck get over it and stop whining.

http://www.forumspile.com/Thread-Crap-Graph.jpg

*Pushes the -1 button 100 times*... damn it dont work

Get off the forum lithuimshit. Every one of your posts is whining about hackers and padders. Get a life.
LOL LOL. Man thats funny shit.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard