Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6663
Are you still gonna play BF2 once I get the open beta (when it comes out)? I will probaly stop playing BF2 for the most part. I am already slowing down on my gaming time. After all has been said and done, I realize now that I wasted nearly 500 hrs of my life on BF2...and I plan to waste another 500 or so on BF2142 .
Maj.Do
+85|6723|good old CA
i hardly play bf2 now, ill stick with 2142 and QW when they come out

Edit: nevermind, i will hardly be able to play. forgot about school and crosscountry

Last edited by Maj.Do (2006-08-19 14:42:52)

majorassult
I <3 ak101
+307|6634|under there hayousaidunderwear
I am going to focus on grades when school comes back around.
shaggy92
R's Ah Fah Losah's
+21|6459|BOSTON
yeah right know im thinking that im gonna still play bf2 but ill probably stop playing the day i get 2142, and like major, im goin into highschool and im gonna focus more on my grades and i wont play as much as i did with bf2

Last edited by shaggy92 (2006-08-19 14:31:28)

Viper007Bond
Moderator Emeritus
+236|6776|Portland, OR, USA

I haven't played BF2 since. I may go back soon though. 1 map only has so much playability.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/044900892044e7fc95e599e832a086ae9bcd7efb.png
RDMC
Enemy Wheelbarrow Spotted..!!
+736|6536|Area 51

majorassult wrote:

I am going to focus on grades when school comes back around.
What he said ^^
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6663
I'm gonna be a senior in HS. ANd let me tell you something....BF2 ruined my future lol. Junior year u are supposed to do ur best, i had like a 78 average all year due to BF2....
majorassult
I <3 ak101
+307|6634|under there hayousaidunderwear

Superior Mind wrote:

I'm gonna be a senior in HS. ANd let me tell you something....BF2 ruined my future lol. Junior year u are supposed to do ur best, i had like a 78 average all year due to BF2....
eeek
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6572|132 and Bush

Maj.Do wrote:

Edit: nevermind, i will hardly be able to play. forgot about school and crosscountry
Forget QW they are having some issues over ther..lol

Go for http://www.frontlinesgame.com/
Here's the trailer http://www.frontlineswar.com/download.php?file=1

Ex Dice fellas are making this.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
kartman
+1|6431
i dont think that can beat 2142 man, but the english against the americans? that doesn't really make sense.
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6572|132 and Bush

kartman wrote:

i dont think that can beat 2142 man, but the english against the americans? that doesn't really make sense.
lol.. are u kidding those graphic pwn BF .
I posted some SS's here of it, second post down.

http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=32195

You have to capture flags in order as well, increases teamwork big time. No random attacks everywhere. Just my opinion though.

Because Frontlines is being developed by Kaos Studios, the game plays like Battlefield and uses the Unreal 3 engine. This is in part because the team is made up of several ex-members of Trauma Studious, which is responsible for Battlefield 1942's Desert Combat mod. From the moment we touched down onto the ground, the gameplay was chaotic due to the fact that we were on the war's frontlines, hence the name.

The core members of the group came from Trauma Studios, creators of Desert Combat (one of the most successful mods of all time from the original Battlefield) and the R&D team for DICE's Battlefield 2. The 50-person team includes additional members from the development teams of other acclaimed shooters, including FEAR, Medal of Honor and Doom 3.

Last edited by Kmarion (2006-08-20 03:09:05)

Xbone Stormsurgezz
drake666
when Hell is full...
+184|6681|austria
play BF2 until RTCW II comes!  (Return to Castle Wolfenstein II)

not official announced, not much news only few unsharp screens... it will rock!

-> http://www.tek-clanbase.de/tekv4/index. … lery_id=13
https://team-ex.de/imagehosting/daten/1323768139_m98b.png
Usque Ad Finem
Lt.Romeo
+10|6815|New Zealand
I'm waiting for FH2 - Haven't played 'Nilla in about a month. Sick of all the stats crap so I'm going to start back up when FH2+PoE2 are popular.

2142? I haven't actually put much thought into it, I saw a vid and it looked like some crappy '42 mod that I regretted downloading. Future combat isn't my thing in other words :]
Punishr99
+1|6433
Return to Castle Wolfenstein II!!! No way. There is a god. Sweet.
theknuck
It's pronounced Knuck, like in Knuckle!!
+45|6583|balls

Superior Mind wrote:

sounds like a parenting issue.  maybe they should take your pew pew away!!!
[R]age^B-HeKtiC^
You like that, biatch!?
+25|6775|Uk

Viper007Bond wrote:

I haven't played BF2 since. I may go back soon though. 1 map only has so much playability.
So true, i wish they would let us play an infantry only map

Last edited by [R]age^B-HeKtiC^ (2006-08-20 07:04:46)

McCullough
+7|6809
Do you keep the stats and ranks  from the beta when you start to play 2142 when it comes out?
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6439
If they fix BF2 i will play both, if they don't i will play niether
Richard2000
Banned
+39|6516|England
i have been playing on 2142 beta and its still got loads of BUGS but i will stiil buy it when it comes out
for me it will be some days i will play 2142 and others days i will play bf2
lord_tyler_486
+54|6723|Upper Franconia
Well I got an open beta key few days ago and I think I won't play Bf2 anymore. Hell 2142 is buggy, but it's a BETA, and the BETA is there to find bugs. The game itself is just amazing, and it looks even more so. Though the gameplay is a bit harder to master, bunny hopping, dolphin diving, prone spamming is all gone and the moving is very different, a bit slower and less mobile, the soldier's don't feel lightweight anymore, you really ''feel'' the soldier's equipment. But the weapons are WAY too inaccurate as they are now [cmon, these are the best high tech weapons evar and don't hit shit??].
DoctorFruitloop
Level 13 Wrongdoer
+515|6517|Doncaster, UK

McCullough wrote:

Do you keep the stats and ranks  from the beta when you start to play 2142 when it comes out?
No, they'll be wiping the stats database at the end of the beta testing stage.
M730A2
+45|6666
This has NOTHING to do with 2142... this tards' signature made me laugh my ass off.

https://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a283/kpstumpf/cptamerica2.jpg

Hey 'Knuck...... it's Captian America as in U.S.A not U.S.Canada... LOL
Nice going eh'
Goven
/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿ ̿
+125|6451|Purdue

Maj.Do wrote:

Eh, I have school and football. I usually get an hour, give or take, a day, and then weekends.
I got a sport every season
ig
This topic seems to have no actual posts
+1,199|6493
im not too big of a fan of 2142. i think ill stick to bf2 at least until my clan stops playing it.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard