fierce
I love [fiSh]
+167|6564

eagles1106 wrote:

lavadisk wrote:

i agree with him, something that hasent even come out shouldnt be judged already.
Everything else in the world is.
So your telling me that if your a 27 year old man (for example) and you see Barney (or any other similar shows) on tv you shouldn't judge how the show is until you watch it?  Maybe from seeing 2142 I have a strong enough opinion about it already to see that I think it will blow...
Why shouldn't you able to judge something without playing it? There've been a lot of pictures, videos, previews and you know a lot about the theme BF2142 got. It's based in the future and i would say most players rather play in a present theme and not in the future.

btw. what's your oppinion on gay sex and did you ever tried it lavadisk?
lavadisk
I am a cat ¦ 3
+369|6826|Denver colorado

fierce wrote:

eagles1106 wrote:

lavadisk wrote:

i agree with him, something that hasent even come out shouldnt be judged already.
So your telling me that if your a 27 year old man (for example) and you see Barney (or any other similar shows) on tv you shouldn't judge how the show is until you watch it?  Maybe from seeing 2142 I have a strong enough opinion about it already to see that I think it will blow...
Why shouldn't you able to judge something without playing it? There've been a lot of pictures, videos, previews and you know a lot about the theme BF2142 got. It's based in the future and i would say most players rather play in a present theme and not in the future.

lol. mreh, I'm going to go and try to get some sleep.
eagles1106
+269|6580|Marlton, New Jersey.

lavadisk wrote:

fierce wrote:

eagles1106 wrote:

lol. mreh, I'm going to go and try to get some sleep.
With who?  Whats his name?
lol jk...
And to fierce, its not that I dont like the future Era, just from what I see of 2142, I can tell it wont be top notch.  I just dont have a feeling it will be very good...

Last edited by eagles1106 (2006-08-20 01:49:56)

lavadisk
I am a cat ¦ 3
riiiiiggghhhttt  : )
Sgt_Bob05
Nade Spammers Must Die
+49|6697|Australia
All this talk about 2142, i'm actually considering buying it
Teflonspray
+2|6464

eagles1106 wrote:

[...]  Maybe from seeing 2142 I have a strong enough opinion about it already to see that I think it will blow...
Define "blow."  Do you mean that very few players around the world will play it, or just that the game doesn't suit your taste?
Lucien
Fantasma Parastasie
+1,451|6649

Sgt_Bob05 wrote:

yeah I'll be getting my Beta keys today, so I can give it a try myself. I'll let you know if it's any good
https://i.imgur.com/HTmoH.jpg
Ryan_Mercury
"It's Recharging!"
+19|6816
i agree, 2142 is a rip off and a waste of time, and whoever that dude was that spent six hours downloading that key is a complete moron imo
justice
OctoPoster
+978|6737|OctoLand
Is that it, what a shity amount of maps.
I know fucking karate
Sgt_Bob05
Nade Spammers Must Die
+49|6697|Australia

SargeV1.4 wrote:

Sgt_Bob05 wrote:

yeah I'll be getting my Beta keys today, so I can give it a try myself. I'll let you know if it's any good
Where can i go to try it?
DirtyMexican
I knife Generals
+278|6533|Search Whore killing fields

Ryan_Mercury wrote:

i agree, 2142 is a rip off and a waste of time, and whoever that dude was that spent six hours downloading that key is a complete moron imo
I would just let it download over night. I could see it now. "2 hours in and Ive got 4 green bars! yes yes! Mom can you bring me a sandiwch? I would gt it my self but I got to watch this piece of paper goo into the folder again"
James-m
+28|6545|England

Black Vaine wrote:

OMG! I can see my house in Belgrade! ... Dam, awesome fighting in my home-country!

Za Srbiju bih dao srce!
so why does it say your from sweden? if its a joke, it must be a private one because its not funny atall.
lavadisk
I am a cat ¦ 3
lol, look what somebody gave me karma for.

" you dont know what a real hacker is you fucking nublet, so shut your fat cunt before you get smacked the fuck up "

Last edited by lavadisk (2006-08-20 09:31:56)

alecs36
+0|6456

justice wrote:

Are you dumb? There are 15 large maps. That's alot. BF2 had 12 maps.
lavadisk
I am a cat ¦ 3

alecs36 wrote:

justice wrote:

Are you dumb? There are 15 large maps. That's alot. BF2 had 12 maps.
another great thing is that all the people who cry about the patches will be gone most possibly because if they have trouble without an exploit how do you think they are going to change to a whole new game!?
SoC./Omega
+122|6537|Omaha, Nebraska!
All the maps look cool and i agree that actually all titan maps will be karkand like, because everyone will be boarding it to destroy/defend it.
alecs36
+0|6456
Btw i think Belgrade looks the most like karkand.

Belgrade

[img]http://battlefield2142.ea.com/battlefield/bf2142/images/map_belgrade-lg.jpg[/img]

Karkand

[img]http://imageserver.gaming-networks.net/www.battlefield2-news.de/Maps/Strike-at-Karkand-64.jpg[/img]
Sarrk
O-O-O A-O A
+788|6652|Brisbane, Australia

Ryan_Mercury wrote:

Hey, ever heard of "MULTITASKING"?

I was studying all the time while Downloading

And it was fucking worth it

Suck my betarised dick
Firestarter
+12|6610
Cerbere Landing...snipers to camp on islands...and more snipers on the building...that's the main piss-off of karkand is the insane sniping(even though I am a god with the SVD)heaven.....

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard