stef10
+173|6514|Denmark
Who is looking forward to this game? I am. Just seen some videos, and I must say it looks so fricking cool. I will bet, that this game will get some damn heavy awards. And I will also bet, that it will beat games like 2142 and half-life by miles. Just the graphics makes BF2 look like a game made several years ago, and then there is the environment, and the story and moves. Can not wait. This is a game, that has sold more that 10 million copies. Not many games have done that. Also the multi-player looks really cool, and requires a lot of skill to master. Also it is rank included. So who is looking forward to this game.

Common you must have a comment for this beautiful game.

Some really nice videos.

Last edited by stef10 (2006-08-19 12:23:00)

Amufarid
+4|6596|Romania
i heard about that game...it super.....you should put some link for screenshots and video..maybe guys are too lazy to search on google    like myself

Last edited by Amufarid (2006-08-19 12:16:06)

stef10
+173|6514|Denmark
Now I have posted some really nice videos. There is a bunch. Enjoy.
Amufarid
+4|6596|Romania
thats what i call a good man...thnx for that link.....i quess im too lazy to search )
it a cool game.....i would buy that game.... cool gameplay.....cool graphic.....cool story (if there is ) and cool masterpiece.
but really dont know when is the release.....do you know ?

Last edited by Amufarid (2006-08-19 12:27:21)

stef10
+173|6514|Denmark
I think it is the 30th of october. Somebody say the 10th october in the UK.
specxops
Banned
+18|6681|Boca Raton,Florida
lol im quite excited for this game, me and my partner in Chaos Theory were one of the best for about 8 months on multiplayer we are looking forward to this to pwn everyone again
Amufarid
+4|6596|Romania
double agent is cool shit (i just watched some videos ) .....but nothing is more fun that playing bf2 with nobs..and chatt stuff on the game,swearing. all live and fresh .....is cool game if your internet is down )
SP is now only when my internet is down.... online games FTW

Last edited by Amufarid (2006-08-19 12:42:08)

specxops
Banned
+18|6681|Boca Raton,Florida
on xbox 360 there is gunna be multiplayer thats the best part of it...
stef10
+173|6514|Denmark
I only had the game for PS2 so a lot of the gaming detail was removed because of competition, so after I upgrade my comp I will buy it. You should really see the video where Sam is in Rio, damn those grenade explosions were just a bit to real. I still find it quite unbelievable, that this game has sold over 10 milion copies. Well they are also gonna have multi-player, so you can chat. I think.
xX[Elangbam]Xx
+107|6729
I'm still for MGS4, but it still looks cool, even tho they ripped off the parachuting part from MGS3
crimson_grunt
Shitty Disposition (apparently)
+214|6686|Teesside, UK

stef10 wrote:

Who is looking forward to this game?
Me.  Have been waiting impatiently since it was first announced.  It was supposed to be released in September but they delayed it.

Never tried the online part of Chaos theory as I hadn't been woken to the online gaming world (got bf2 to thanks for that.) but I'll defiantly try out the online mode of double agent.  Must admit tho the branching story line, multiple endings and increasingly difficult moral decisions has got me more excited about the single player mode.
stef10
+173|6514|Denmark
Well I hope it soon will come.

Last edited by stef10 (2006-08-20 04:31:53)

stef10
+173|6514|Denmark
Hey guys, now it is out, but only for xbox 360, so you will have to wait for oct 27 for the other versions. Comments are really good, so I guess this game is just super.
Heavy_Guns_91
I hand out purple hearts like candy
+72|6434|Alberta, Canada

Amufarid wrote:

cool story (if there is )
Well... If you want to know the start of the story...

*POSSIBLE SPOILERS*

Sam finds out that his daughter, Sarah, was killed by a drunk driver.
Sam just can't focus on his mission and gets pulled out.
Because he can't deal with something like that on a mission, 3rd Echelon decides to put him in an undercover operation.
A series of bank robberies are performed and Sam gets the credit for them. Just to make him seem like a large criminal. He gets *caught* and he has to get on good sides with another man in the prison so he can get inside a terrorist group.

*END OF POSSIBLE SPOILERS*

That's as much as I know for it.
stef10
+173|6514|Denmark
Noooo! I feel kind of sorry for him. I wonder how he lost his wife. Now he is alone.
I see a connection between him and Jack Bauer.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard