kn0ckahh
+98|6746|netherlands, sweet lake city

||BFA||xZeler8 wrote:

sniping in this game almost isn't even fun...the "hit grid" is messed up, too many times i've had a head shot lined up perfectly, shot, and missed...so i kind of gave up on it
ok  well you should use  the m24  sniper its  much more accurate than the   m95 svd and the chinese  sniper.
Green-Lynx
+1|6752|Scotland!!!
i think its alryt to, but for the sniper, the BEST sniper it would be use of the actual rifle
Barrakuda777
+86|6744|Somewhere near a shrub or rock
man u guys are the BFHQ l337 recon squad or something? I wouldn't even know where to begin looking for these guys???

I agree on the weapon over kit as well (in which case im like top 1000 so theres plenty of room for improvement) for a better indication of overall skill ..... how does it calculate the top players?

On a slight side note, i do switch to pistol to finish off my body hits on difficult targets, this means that a look at the kit is also vital in assessing the ability of a sniper ( almost if not all my pistol kills are in the sniper kit, as well as my clays and knife kills!)

Kuda
Green-Lynx
+1|6752|Scotland!!!

Barrakuda777 wrote:

man u guys are the BFHQ l337 recon squad or something? I wouldn't even know where to begin looking for these guys???
were just very tallented people
HellSibling
+0|6809
i suck at sniper, but it's not the point for me...once in awhile, i'll get a sweet shot and it makes it all worth it.  i like being in the fray to much to play sniper alot, but whenever i get killed by a sniper more than 3 times, i usually switch and try and find the bugger...usually get killed at least once more before i find him, so ya, i suck at it, but if i can kill them without them knowing where it came from...it's all good.
cat4ever
+69|6761|CATALONIA
Nyte
Legendary BF2S Veteran
+535|6760|Toronto, ON
I am.

1000+ Assault/PKM/Dao-12 users owned by a knife.
Alpha as fuck.
||BFA||xZeler8
Expendable Miracle Worker
+1|6789

kn0ckahh wrote:

||BFA||xZeler8 wrote:

sniping in this game almost isn't even fun...the "hit grid" is messed up, too many times i've had a head shot lined up perfectly, shot, and missed...so i kind of gave up on it
ok  well you should use  the m24  sniper its  much more accurate than the   m95 svd and the chinese  sniper.
i do...i ONLY use the m95 when i'm chinese or mec and only other option is the svd...i'm pretty much strictly a m24 sniper otherwise i'd just as soon use the g36
[GDC]SinnFein
Got Whiskey?
+63|6794|Meiriceá - frm 'Real Capital'
The 'Sniper kit' BFHQ stats are NOT a snipers stats...tank, jet, chopper, apc, boat cmd'r you name it all count in points for the 'sniper kit' if you're a sniper..ie 120pnt rnd ina jet while a sniper = 120 points towards sniper...

'Kit Equipment' ->Sniper rifle -> kills , thats where a sniper is judged, Imho..

Barrakuda777, if you want throw me in ldrboard and we'll do some rounds together:)

Last edited by [GDC]SinnFein (2006-03-24 14:24:40)

Guruz
Sir
+20|6846|government yard in trenchtown.
Well, here's the best guy using sniper RIFLE (of bf2tracker.com registered players)

#    Username                         Kills             Deaths            Accuracy         TimeUsed   
1    Little-Chinky-But        12186     4635                      49          173.35

And that's his stats using Sniper Rifle.
section9
+9|6855|USA
I got a few kills with my sniper rifle
Barrakuda777
+86|6744|Somewhere near a shrub or rock

[GDC]SinnFein wrote:

The 'Sniper kit' BFHQ stats are NOT a snipers stats...tank, jet, chopper, apc, boat cmd'r you name it all count in points for the 'sniper kit' if your wearin it.

'Kit Equipment' ->Sniper rifle -> kills , thats where a sniper is judged, Imho..

Im fairly high up there on boards Barrakuda777, if you want throw me in ldrboard and we'll do some rounds together:)
Sounds like a blast, where do you frequent?
We can name some server here and have a sniper free-for all / walk on
(can you imageine the poor ground pounders...... like waking up in a nightmare!)

Im certainly game, just gotta try and find a time thats mutually acceptable.... you , me , the missus and the kid ... should be simple!

Kuda
Defensor Ursa
+1|6787

SilentAssassin03 wrote:

Spirit03 isn't even good. Look at his kills with the sniper rifle. He SUCKS with it.

I'm better, although I don't play as much. Type in SilentAssassin03 in the Get Stats button.
His 45.91% accuracy beats the hell out of your 41.01%!!

I'd take accuracy any day!!
Nyte
Legendary BF2S Veteran
+535|6760|Toronto, ON

Defensor Ursa wrote:

SilentAssassin03 wrote:

Spirit03 isn't even good. Look at his kills with the sniper rifle. He SUCKS with it.

I'm better, although I don't play as much. Type in SilentAssassin03 in the Get Stats button.
His 45.91% accuracy beats the hell out of your 41.01%!!

I'd take accuracy any day!!
Do I even need to reply?
Alpha as fuck.
Deadlift
+9|6688

Guruz wrote:

Well, here's the best guy using sniper RIFLE (of bf2tracker.com registered players)

#    Username                         Kills             Deaths            Accuracy         TimeUsed   
1    Little-Chinky-But        12186     4635                      49          173.35

And that's his stats using Sniper Rifle.
check the victims and do a cross check...
3 Guys with enormous IAR kills haveing themselfes as favorite victim
=FDX=VEga
Carlos Hathcock Jr
+7|6719|'Ull, Yorkshire, England
Not sure what my Global Rank is and can't be arsed to check but i've got decent accuracy with the Sniper Rifles (53% and gradually climbing) and a decent KDR ( 2.36 and gradually climbing but i'm trying to play as a sniper less often now to get myself some more gold badges)

I'm never going to get anywhere near the top of the world ranking because I haven't the time to put in 200+ hours as a sniper.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6769

"Enemy cloaking device spotted"
Picouz/VoiD
The Insomniac
+39|6672
Firestorm is a shit Sniper, he just rapes in tanks etc when in Sniper kit.

Firestorm ===> Sniper    672:08:05    41,056    7,268
                        Sniper Rifles    272:51:48    2,876    5,294
senor_fulff
+25|6767|Yorkshire, UK.
I reckon I am not too shabby as a sniper.
No_Smoking
all your base are belong to us
+35|6704|Sacramento
Sniper - H: 42:52:42 K: 1,277 D: 600 R: 2.13
Sniper Rifles - H: 34:43:55 K: 882 D: 367 R: 2.40 A: 45.53%

not the best, but I do alright. I have been getting a lot of claymore kills lately though.. good placement always helps
Zukabazuka
+23|6693
CTD-CaptainBuck
BLEEDING BLUE
+71|6775|Tenn
Sniper      32:13:06      1,524      488      3.12
Sniper Rifles      22:29:45      897      294      3.05      43.83%

i rarely snipe but when i do i hate dying...kinda defeats the purpose of even sniping to just die everytime u pull up your scope
Rakasan
+7|6844|California, USA
Sniper performance-based top list

http://www.statpadder.com/cgi-bin/bf2i. … mp;start=0

weighted on sniper rifle KDR (50%), KPM (30%), accuracy (10%), and military rank (10%).

http://www.statpadder.com/cgi-bin/bf2i. … mp;start=0
  cummulative kills (not really a big deal)
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6779|PNW

This thread better not disintegrate into another inflamed belly-bumping convention of the most egotistical of snipers. If it does, I'll...I'll...laugh very mockingly.

Last edited by unnamednewbie13 (2006-03-24 17:44:37)

Dcon1|leighto
+23|6628|Australia
there is a good sniper in my clan his name is philbymaris. he is ranked like 50th with the sniper rifle and he has like nearly 8000 kills with it alone with like a 50% accuracy he is the best i have seen.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard