bennisboy
+829|6635|Poundland
I'll give you the satisfaction that you helped someone who cant be bothered to spend all his time playing and has seriously annoyin parents. It could be my 18th birthdat present!!!
Wheelchairdude
Leader of Cripples!
+8|6515|Rochester Minnesoata
You should make a poll with me and KN and have people in the forums vote on it. Just an Idea.
Kanye North
randy
+80|6453
I'll give you my Sergeant Major Account
Wheelchairdude
Leader of Cripples!
+8|6515|Rochester Minnesoata
I'll give you one of the rods that got put in my leg than had to get taken out.
Hyper
Banned
+154|6739

.:ronin:.|Patton wrote:

ig88 wrote:

u guys dont understand. why would i trade an account w/ almost 200k points for one with anything less than that. the whole point is i no longer care about stats or rank, i just want to play on my new accounts for fun (what games are meant for)
you dont understand that no one is going to buy/trade a account you statpadded on (a victom with 60 kills to him) and will eventually get reset
your a member of ToP , you arent allowed to have an opinion.
travsuxbalz
+0|6454
IG88 To bad nobody is going to give you $1 for your lame acount . You got a bad reputation anyway for thinking your good when you suck . Good idea give your acount away and stop playing the game you litttle NOOB!
|-->KN<--|
+13|6670|Schlacht um Stalingrad

bennisboy wrote:

OK, oh wait you weren't talking to me, no-one ever does :sniff:
*pats you on back brother*
or maybe 1 karma helP?
Hyper
Banned
+154|6739
ive told you 100x now bh, i WONT sleep with you, just get over it,nub.
travsuxbalz
+0|6454
This Guy Is So Lame !!! Maybe Some Shit In A Paper Bag = Ig88 Acount
bennisboy
+829|6635|Poundland

|-->KN<--| wrote:

bennisboy wrote:

OK, oh wait you weren't talking to me, no-one ever does :sniff:
*pats you on back brother*
or maybe 1 karma helP?
YAY have one back!
|-->KN<--|

travsuxbalz wrote:

hey come on, why talk so bad against each other? lifes  to short to argue around.
<^|0B1ackhawk0|^>
Banned
+79|6518|UK
Kinda strange reply hyper, Down syndrome?
kylef
Gone
+1,352|6482|N. Ireland
exactly kn I'd plus 1 you but i have no karmapoints.
travsuxbalz
+0|6454
THE ONLY PERSON THATS A BIGGER NOOB THAN IG88 IS THE PERSON THAT GIVES HIM ANYTHING FOR HIS ACOUNT >wich will be treated acordingly
bennisboy
+829|6635|Poundland

|-->KN<--| wrote:

travsuxbalz wrote:

hey come on, why talk so bad against each other? lifes  to short to argue around.
wait, have u stolen my brain, I always end up posting stuff like that ^^^^ this guy for the account!
0akleaves
+183|6602|Newcastle UK
I want it wouldnt wreck it or anything i just want a big rank i hate my rank looks crap.
You have to learn the rules of the game and then you have to play better than anyone else.
pX|SithLord
+22|6714|Germany
omg it's just a stupid game account you're all begging for... why do you want a rank, points and awards you didn't even earn by yourself?

and the commander argument, well, i'm only a first sergeant, but it's not impossible to be a commander, i would rather say there are enough opportunities to play as a commander
travsuxbalz
+0|6454
But then you will have a name that people know as lame ,bad ,noob,asshole,prick ,and much more, so have fun.
|-->KN<--|

leetkyle wrote:

exactly kn I'd plus 1 you but i have no karmapoints.
No problem ^^

bennisboy wrote:

wait, have u stolen my brain, I always end up posting stuff like that ^^^^ this guy for the account!
Ha, thanks v. much

travsuxbalz wrote:

But then you will have a name that people know as lame ,bad ,noob,asshole,prick ,and much more, so have fun.
I smell a troublemaker... ??

Last edited by |-->KN<--| (2006-08-18 14:46:52)

travsuxbalz
+0|6454
yes what a laugh . using a count u didnt earn would make anyone look like the bigest NOOB LOSER
^*AlphA*^
F*ckers
+3,135|6727|The Hague, Netherlands

closed
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36eac2cb6af70a43508fd8d1c93d3201f4e23435.png

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard