Ronan_UK
+4|6556
I found this out while looking on some topics tonight... I had no idea?!?! I thought that when I was revived with a different kit (often with a superior unlock), that it was a bug?

How do you pick up kits?

PS: I did a search for about 5 minutes
l41e
+677|6661

Pick up kit = G.
wws4029
+5|6501|WALES UK
go up to the bag on the floor and press G
Ronan_UK
+4|6556
That reply took 44 seconds

Cheers mate, never knew that before!! +1 for the speedy reply

Last edited by Ronan_UK (2006-08-18 14:38:12)

loonitic
...is a potty mouth
+286|6547|Valhalla
Press the G button over a kit that is lying on the floor and as if by magic you got a new kit.
wws4029
+5|6501|WALES UK

k30dxedle wrote:

Pick up kit = G.
Damn!! Beat me to it
doc. josh
+48|6558
wow and i thauhgt poeple who dident know how to slide down ladders were clue less
loonitic
...is a potty mouth
+286|6547|Valhalla

doc. josh wrote:

wow and i thauhgt poeple who dident know how to slide down ladders were clue less
Lol - I only learnt that a few weeks ago, i usually use the chute
bennisboy
+829|6659|Poundland

loonitic wrote:

doc. josh wrote:

Lol - I only learnt that a few weeks ago, i usually use the chute
yeah same, it still baffles some snipers that try to shoot me on ladders
T1mbrW0lf
+2|6809|Eastern PA

Ronan_UK wrote:

Cheers mate, never knew that before!!
It gets better: Happy with your kit, but need health or ammo? Kill a medic or support guy, swap kits and quickly dispense the needed supplies; then swap back to your original kit and grab the goods.

As a Spec-Ops, I've KIA'd NME Engy's in their own base, spread their mines at vehicle spawns, and switched back to my original kit. The mines still remained long enough to score a few kills . . .
Baron_von_Kondas
Ok! Try smelling this banana!!!
+74|6505|There?

T1mbrW0lf wrote:

Ronan_UK wrote:

Cheers mate, never knew that before!!
It gets better: Happy with your kit, but need health or ammo? Kill a medic or support guy, swap kits and quickly dispense the needed supplies; then swap back to your original kit and grab the goods.

As a Spec-Ops, I've KIA'd NME Engy's in their own base, spread their mines at vehicle spawns, and switched back to my original kit. The mines still remained long enough to score a few kills . . .
Yea its a good trick when youre lowon supplies and no medic/support is around
ChyneseGUY
+20|6497
wth you can slide down ladders?! how lol? i learn something new everyday now =.=
loonitic
...is a potty mouth
+286|6547|Valhalla

ChyneseGUY wrote:

wth you can slide down ladders?! how lol? i learn something new everyday now =.=
While going down a ladder press shift (run) and down ya go
Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6579|England

loonitic wrote:

ChyneseGUY wrote:

While going down a ladder press shift (run) and down ya go
Wow!! Thank you very much! 366 hours and I didnt know that...
In fact, never seen it done either...everyone just parachutes

But I did know the kit thing. So useful if you see a medics or support kit on the floor - get em and lob out health and ammo packs for additional points nad to help yourself and your team. Everyones a winner

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard