d3v1ldr1v3r13
Satan's disciple on Earth.
+160|6704|Hell's prison
Umm sarcasm right?
BolvisOculus
Spagett!
+167|6637|Manitowoc, WI

Mj.Blindfisch wrote:

What about the idea of limiting the shock paddles?
Recharge battery with ammo bag or supply crate after x revives/paddle kills and not every injured person is revivable(like headshot,knifekill,etc.).
That would for example remove knife-revive-padding completely or make the medic more dependant on other classes like support.
Good idea, unfortunatly, first we would need to fix the glitch where it can take more than one revive attempt.  It would just be senseless to have a limit on revives if more than half were wasted.
Mj.Blindfisch
Bulletdrop-Buddha
+338|6715|Germany

d3v1ldr1v3r13 wrote:

Umm sarcasm right?
Now that's a clever one...
Maybe not all of it,the medics were serious though,for sure.

Last edited by Mj.Blindfisch (2006-08-18 13:17:36)

Aquastorm
Last of the Uchiha
+4|6731|Hong Kong, China
I propose the "Shut up and play something like Americas Army or Unreal Tourament" way of settling things if you don't like BF2 and medics.

[and I don't see anyone whining about unlimited nades for the Support guys. ]

Last edited by Aquastorm (2006-08-18 13:18:37)

Raptor1
+19|6506
is this sarcasm or not, cause i play medic because i likt he guns and they aren't pussies cuase i have to run out under fire to heal a guy
jax
+12|6786
unless ur an ultimate nube tuber u got to be an idiot to go assult when medic is such a good class... u must be a shit medic cause theres no rule saying you can't be one, think about all the people who would wine "why can't anyone revive me now i have to spend another 1 and half minutes running back to the flag" then they'll think "oh it was that stupid hoe on bf2s that started the whole idea, lets go flame him as we can't get neg carma
Aquastorm
Last of the Uchiha
+4|6731|Hong Kong, China
Okay, since you don't like medics so much, we throw medic packs when you're dead and we shock you when you're low on health. There, you don't get any thing from us and we get to make fun of you.
Mj.Blindfisch
Bulletdrop-Buddha
+338|6715|Germany

Aquastorm wrote:

Okay, since you don't like medics so much, we throw medic packs when you're dead and we shock you when you're low on health. There, you don't get any thing from us and we get to make fun of you.
Isn't that the normal average medic behaviour when it comes to teamwork?
Aquastorm
Last of the Uchiha
+4|6731|Hong Kong, China
What servers have you been on? The "use medic packs as pillows so you can die a better death" server?
BolvisOculus
Spagett!
+167|6637|Manitowoc, WI

Mj.Blindfisch wrote:

Aquastorm wrote:

Isn't that the normal average medic behaviour when it comes to teamwork?
Please, this discussion has gone from a heated debate into a flame war of name calling and bitching.  No one is posting any real arguments anymore.

Last edited by BolvisOculus (2006-08-18 13:50:58)

Mj.Blindfisch
Bulletdrop-Buddha
+338|6715|Germany

BolvisOculus wrote:

Please, this discussion has gone from a heated debate into a flame war of name calling and bitching.
There were some moments of serious discussion though.
I also like the "field surgery"-idea with the syringe and the band-aid.
Seems at least fair for the poor engineers who have to wrench until they get callouses and blisters for one lousy point.

Last edited by Mj.Blindfisch (2006-08-18 13:53:50)

iPoon.be
Internet Poon
+145|6548|Belgium
Every should play assault.
Entertayner
+826|6589

Mj.Blindfisch wrote:

What about the idea of limiting the shock paddles?
Recharge battery with ammo bag or supply crate after x revives/paddle kills and not every injured person is revivable(like headshot,knifekill,etc.).
That would for example remove knife-revive-padding completely or make the medic more dependant on other classes like support.
Yes yes yes yes yes yes yes... and thanks for the karma, cockyness FTW
Kingside77
+0|6485
If the idea of making a medic take his time to heal someone (to be consistent with the poor engineer) has merit, then the support character should also hold true to the idea and not be allowed to drop ammo turds all over the place and get instant points, right? They should have to stand next to a person or vehicle that needs ammo and wait it out just like everyone else.

And after all of those great ideas get implemented, the balance of play will be horribly disrupted and everyone will play either Special Ops or Assault and the game will be worse off than it is now (which I happen to believe is FRUCKKING PERFECT!!!).

KS77
Mj.Blindfisch
Bulletdrop-Buddha
+338|6715|Germany

Kingside77 wrote:

And after all of those great ideas get implemented...
Space,the final frontier....

Stardate: 6/18/2035

EA Community Update:
We are proud to present BF2 patch 1.9 which finally implements the long awaited medic fixes and claymore-nerfing.....

Last edited by Mj.Blindfisch (2006-08-18 14:14:12)

Baron_von_Kondas
Ok! Try smelling this banana!!!
+74|6511|There?

EvoCaliber wrote:

Baron_von_Kondas wrote:

Trel wrote:

Patch 1.4 should have a no infantry option.  With no vehicles.  Then there is nothing to bitch about.
It does!!
Learn to read and comprehend!!

EntertaineR_06 wrote:

The solution is simple.. Just limit the heal bags and defibs like clays got over-limited because of the bastard pussy medics complaining because they cant fucking zap 'emselves.
QFT
WTF u meen by that!!??
Baron_von_Kondas
+74|6511|There?

Mj.Blindfisch wrote:

Kingside77 wrote:

And after all of those great ideas get implemented...
Space,the final frontier....

Stardate: 6/18/2035

EA Community Update:
We are proud to present BF2 patch 1.9 which finally implements the long awaited medic fixes.....

lol +1 for that, even though i think you're a wanker
Baron_von_Kondas
+74|6511|There?

iPoon.be wrote:

Every should play assault.
Very intelligent reply indeed/sarkasm
allfive6
+18|6723|Victoria BC or Karkand
Mj.Blindfisch you are the biggest waste of cum I have ever seen without a doubt the best part of you ran down the your mother leg and ended on the floor of some gas station bathroom stall.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6780

allfive6 wrote:

Mj.Blindfisch you are the biggest waste of cum I have ever seen without a doubt the best part of you ran down the your mother leg and ended on the floor of some gas station bathroom stall.
LOL.  Wow.
Mj.Blindfisch
Bulletdrop-Buddha
+338|6715|Germany

usmarine2005 wrote:

allfive6 wrote:

LOL.  Wow.
Wow,exactly...I'm having one of the best laughs ever thanks to both "option"-threads and master debaters like our polite allfive6 here.

Just check out how he's typing his posts - no punctuation,unnecessary words in sentences which make it hard to read and comprehend - this guy is serious!
This guy's really not joking,he's really angry and types as if he would scream it into my face,no second thoughts about checking the grammar,just reply as fast as possibly and pwn the bitch with my 1337 words,I'm teh Karkand-tank-master with teh foul mouth!ROFLOMGLOLBBQ!!!

Don't stop posting allfive6,you are funny,man! :thumbsup:

Last edited by Mj.Blindfisch (2006-08-18 16:18:54)

Dr_3V|L
+51|6744|Twente, The Netherlands
All good players use the 'prone spam' because it gives them an extra chance to win every battle. Not only when they are medics but also when they are AT and trying to destroy a tank shooting at them.

A no medic option would be ridiculous. Removing medics from the game is like removing all teeth from your mouth so you can't eat anymore.

GL at getting owned by all the good players out there, hope to see you ingame and own your ass.

I would love a non-whiner mode on bf2 however

Last edited by Dr_3V|L (2006-08-18 16:22:52)

BolvisOculus
Spagett!
+167|6637|Manitowoc, WI

Dr_3V|L wrote:

A no medic option would be ridiculous. Removing medics from the game is like removing all teeth from your mouth so you can't eat anymore.
I'm curious about this analogy, please elaborate what you truly mean.
venom6
Since day One.
+247|6577|Hungary

Simon wrote:

But, but, WHAT WILL BLAZIN DO ??? !! ??
Ahahhahhahhahahah nice one !
He prolly will select Support Kit or going and search a 24/7 Karkand Sever with medics on it.
Okey everyone likes something...we should respect that !
HSG
+23|6492|British Columbia, Canada
Medic is a noob kit.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard