Sgt. Sergio Bennet 3rd
+169|6747|Mexico City
Finally:
http://bf2s.com/player/44967334/

after fighting tkers, noobs, dorks, and playing with "NO TEAMPLAY" teammates i was able to finish SF.
Back to Vanilla Whoring....
BADHEAD
+6|6499|Oblivion
Wow Dude

Props!!!

Good work Sir!!
SoC./Omega
+122|6542|Omaha, Nebraska!
good job dude! for some reason im hating sf right now so, ya. +1 for your effort to get em'
pers0nah
Waste Kid
+271|6583|MANCHESTERRR
lol, nice.
ig
This topic seems to have no actual posts
+1,199|6523
you suck...i know stats mean nothing but i mean come on man. to me, it looks like you play this game for the sole purpose of shiny medals and colorful ribbons. this game was meant for killing and having fun and at the same time earning awards and promotions. not just solely going out and sitting around doing nothing except getting time for a certain award.  sorry for the flame but i felt i needed to on this one

Last edited by ig88 (2006-08-18 11:42:02)

{BMF}*Frank_The_Tank
U.S. > Iran
+497|6579|Florida
good job
Sgt. Sergio Bennet 3rd
+169|6747|Mexico City
Well, looking at your stats, "GENERAL", you have a lot of "sitting duck" friends, i have more awards than you, and you are another karkand whore....YOU SUCK.

If i was just sitting around i shouldnt have the other medals, dont you think?, i play with an objective in mind always, not spawn rapping or whoring the same map.

ig88 wrote:

you suck...i know stats mean nothing but i mean come on man. to me, it looks like you play this game for the sole purpose of shiny medals and colorful ribbons. this game was meant for killing and having fun and at the same time earning awards and promotions. not just solely going out and sitting around doing nothing except getting time for a certain award.  sorry for the flame but i felt i needed to on this one

Last edited by Sgt. Sergio Bennet 3rd (2006-08-18 11:51:27)

VeNg3nCe^
¦Tactics Øver Principles¦
+314|6707|Antarctica
You 'finished' SF because you have some meaningless badges...?  This game is (supposed to be) about fun, not how many awards you can get..
sgt_rambo35
Banned
+5|6466
are you done with your acount?
DesertFox-
The very model of a modern major general
+794|6686|United States of America
I don't think he's bragging about the badges trying to 1UP himself. He's played enough SF to reach be proficient at that expansion. The awards and rankings system is a guide to becoming well rounded. You need to get time in every kit and vehicle and use all kits for team points in assorted ways (repair, heal, ammo giving). It's simply a guide to "completion" of the game. If and when you manage to get everything and the game is still fun, go ahead playing and if not that's cool as well.
SFCCDailey
Banned
+106|6717|USA

ig88 wrote:

Looking at your victums list " NoobOwner420 (60), [HOT]CHeeT0s (48), [HOT]JessicaAlba (35), kurbo (28), burlap52 (28), " it appears that you are a stat padding asshat that is just jealous that somebody who plays fair actually has more medals than you. Since you have 560 hours in Karkand maybe you should consider keeping your shitty comments to yourself.
WilhelmSissener
Banned
+557|6734|Oslo, Norway

SFCCDailey wrote:

ig88 wrote:

Looking at your victums list " NoobOwner420 (60), [HOT]CHeeT0s (48), [HOT]JessicaAlba (35), kurbo (28), burlap52 (28), " it appears that you are a stat padding asshat that is just jealous that somebody who plays fair actually has more medals than you. Since you have 560 hours in Karkand maybe you should consider keeping your shitty comments to yourself.
syntaxmax642
+32|6626|Seattle

ig88 wrote:

I can't believe you just said that... After looking at your stats... come on...
Maj.Do
+85|6753|good old CA
wow nice dude
Rumfuddle
+14|6719
If someone wants to play strictly for badges and shinies who gives a flying shit?  If someone wants to play all their time waving a pistol around, again, who gives a shit?  As long as someone is having fun and not teamkilling, statpadding, or wasting assets who cares?  And hats off to all you telepaths who "know" how or why this dude plays.
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6498

DesertFox423 wrote:

He's played enough SF to reach be proficient at that expansion.
The awards and rankings system is a guide to becoming well rounded. If and when...
well said.
i cannot relate to the sheer number of awards, but i think i understand the motivation. i'm just as proud of my first bronze badge as i am of my gold star or pretty ribbon or whatever. each one means to me i got a little better at the game that i enjoy playing. when the "general" ebays his account, i will win the auction just for the right to give noobs target practice...
comet241
+164|6766|Normal, IL
gotta respect anybody who tries to perfect everything instead of whoring just a couple things. Im so so so very close to all my experts in all kits, once that happens i can finally play medic and sniper again! (i haven't either in at least 3 months cause i capped out on those a long time ago...)
ig
+1,199|6523

VeNg3nCe^ wrote:

You 'finished' SF because you have some meaningless badges...?  This game is (supposed to be) about fun, not how many awards you can get..
[mcp]eltorrente
+26|6509
Stay in vehicles, because you suck when you have to actually run around and shoot people.
justice
OctoPoster
+978|6742|OctoLand
somebody lick my fingers.
I know fucking karate
ig
+1,199|6523

Sgt. Sergio Bennet 3rd wrote:

Well, looking at your stats, "GENERAL", you have a lot of "sitting duck" friends, i have more awards than you, and you are another karkand whore....YOU SUCK.

If i was just sitting around i shouldnt have the other medals, dont you think?, i play with an objective in mind always, not spawn rapping or whoring the same map.

ig88 wrote:

ok first off, you are a karkand whore also, 2nd, 3 people isnt alot of sitting duck friends but even if it was 30, i still wouldnt give a shit, 3rd, wahhhhh u have more awards than me!!!
i challenge you to a 1 on 1 anything and we'll see who sucks after that.
believe me, if i dedicated my time to this game for badges and shit like you, i'd have them. i play this game for fun and not for e-medals. so once again, if you are man enough, i challenge to a 1v1 in any kit, vehicle, weapon, whatever.
EDIT: lol, you don't even have more awards than me. add up all my gold, silver, and bronze compared to yours then say you have more than me.

Last edited by ig88 (2006-08-18 15:47:39)

Sgt. Sergio Bennet 3rd
+169|6747|Mexico City
You dont have a word here,
you are known as one of the biggest padders/cheaters this game has ever known, didnt you got reset?
you have a BRS of 700+ !!!, yeah you did it fairly !!!
Also, considering your victim list we can tell u didnt learn from last time...

VeNg3nCe^ wrote:

INCSOC
Member since 1984
+113|6680|Denver, CO
mmm there's a lot of SUCKING going on here... anybody wanna suck ME off?
Sgt. Sergio Bennet 3rd
+169|6747|Mexico City
Thanks,

Cheers !!!

DesertFox423 wrote:

I don't think he's bragging about the badges trying to 1UP himself. He's played enough SF to reach be proficient at that expansion. The awards and rankings system is a guide to becoming well rounded. You need to get time in every kit and vehicle and use all kits for team points in assorted ways (repair, heal, ammo giving). It's simply a guide to "completion" of the game. If and when you manage to get everything and the game is still fun, go ahead playing and if not that's cool as well.
De_Jappe
Triarii
+432|6528|Belgium

nice work sergio! Hope you had fun earning them!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard