Knight`UK
Lollerstorycarpark
+371|6577|England

Mj.Blindfisch wrote:

Knight`UK wrote:

Mj.Blindfisch wrote:

Yeah,just what I expected.
BTW,you just made yourself look like a stupid retard who can't comprehend your own language in writing.
Look you fuckwit your the one who went out of his way to make a post flameing and whineing agaisnt people who play medic and you dont like it one you get shit back .Then sir i ask who is the retard there??
^^ I rest my case,thx for reassuring me.

Next patient,please.
Your a waste of time and space ,you have no logic in your posts and you continue to think you are better and smater then everyone .Your just an arrogant German who has ideas way above his station in life .

If nearly 5000 claymores kill's isnt easy points then i take it each revive a medic does isnt either.
Noop-Ni
ROAR
+14|6496

Mj.Blindfisch wrote:

So,let's sum up:
Overpowered weapons for the class,
cowardly run-and-heal-attitude,
the ability to easily rack up points without any combat skill
,etc.,etc..
Snipers:
Overpowered weapons which can one hit kill from miles away.
Cowardly attitude, spend all their time hiding.
Can use claymores to rack up points without any combat skill.

I don't really dislike snipers, but I just felt I should point out that all three of your bad points about medics could be applied to snipers too.
Kusunagi
+59|6734|The land of Hookers and pod
Snipers in a infantry only server are the most hated players that excist. Period.
Mj.Blindfisch
Bulletdrop-Buddha
+338|6694|Germany

Noop-Ni wrote:

Mj.Blindfisch wrote:

So,let's sum up:
Overpowered weapons for the class,
cowardly run-and-heal-attitude,
the ability to easily rack up points without any combat skill
,etc.,etc..
Snipers:
Overpowered weapons which can one hit kill from miles away.
Cowardly attitude, spend all their time hiding.
Can use claymores to rack up points without any combat skill.

I don't really dislike snipers, but I just felt I should point out that all three of your bad points about medics could be applied to snipers too.
Lol,you don't give up,do you?

Sniper rifle overpowered?LOL!
It only kills in one hit with a headshot -> Some Assault rifles can do that too + they have auto-fire.
And if you think it's easy to hit from miles away(especially with bunny hoppers and pronespammers) be my guest.
You try to hit me on 350 meters while I pronespam like the average "jesus-boy",if it's soooo overpowered you should have no problem hitting me.

Cowardly attitude?Hmm,I'm just engaging the enemy on the optimal range for my weapon and I'm not hiding at all.
I'm right there,just come and get me.That's what you guys all don't understand.

Right,claymores require tactical skill to rack up points,not combat skill.

You just don't get the whole thread,that's your problem.
Medics are overpowered in comparison to any other class,especially the assault,which has about the same rifle and not the heal/revive-ability.

Last edited by Mj.Blindfisch (2006-08-18 07:46:26)

fierce
I love [fiSh]
+167|6565

Knight`UK wrote:

Mj.Blindfisch wrote:

Edit: a lot of bullshit
Your a waste of time and space ,you have no logic in your posts and you continue to think you are better and smater then everyone .Your just an arrogant German who has ideas way above his station in life.
Please don't associate his behaviour with all germans, it's not my fault that this guy is a tard.

Snipers in a infantry only server are the most hated players that excist. Period.
I wonder why? There are some server where you'll get kicked when you play sniper or in competitive BF2 the sniper class isn't allowed in infantry only leagues, etc...

@ Mj.Blindfisch

How many percent of your time do you play BF2 with your (clan-/reallife)mates?

RDMC(2) wrote:

I want to see ''A No Retard Option'' in 1.4
and I want to see ''A No Whiners Option''
Would be nice, but do you think BF2 would be the same with 70% less players?

Last edited by fierce (2006-08-18 08:01:11)

Noop-Ni
ROAR
+14|6496

Mj.Blindfisch wrote:

Lol,you don't give up,do you?
Dedication wins the day!

Sniper rifle overpowered?LOL!
It only kills in one hit with a headshot -> Some Assault rifles can do that too + they have auto-fire.
And if you think it's easy to hit from miles away(especially with bunny hoppers and pronespammers) be my guest.
You try to hit me on 350 meters while I pronespam like the average "jesus-boy",if it's soooo overpowered you should have no problem hitting me.
Assault rifles are seriously inaccurate, though. If you want to hit someone 350 meters away, you can't. Doesn't matter if they're standing still or jumping around or whatever, you can't hit them. Sniper rifles don't have that problem.
Can't honestly say that I find any of the sniper rifles overpowered, though. Can't say I find assault rifles overpowered either. They both do their job. They're both pretty balanced.

Cowardly attitude?Hmm,I'm just engaging the enemy on the optimal range for my weapon and I'm not hiding at all.
I'm right there,just come and get me.That's what you guys all don't understand.
If you're 300 meters away, then you're hiding. Even if you're were just standing there, you're still pretty much invincible. Nobody will have the chance to get near you, and it'll be damn hard to hit you with assault rifles.

Right,claymores require tactical skill to rack up points,not combat skill.
Takes a lot of skill to take one step out of Palace Second Floor and click? I don't think so.

You just don't get the whole thread,that's your problem.
Right. I'm just replying to the points I feel I should, like you saying assault rifles are overpowered. That's crazy talk.

Medics are overpowered in comparison to any other class,especially the assault,which has about the same rifle and not the heal/revive-ability.
Oh, assault has its moments. Against cars and infantry, it's like anti-tank with an assault rifle, and higher explosive shots. I'd happily play anti-tank with an assault rifle.

Also, you get smoke grenades. I mean, come on, smoke grenades! How can you resist their majesty!?

Last edited by Noop-Ni (2006-08-18 08:06:15)

Knight`UK
Lollerstorycarpark
+371|6577|England

fierce wrote:

Knight`UK wrote:

Mj.Blindfisch wrote:

Edit: a lot of bullshit
Your a waste of time and space ,you have no logic in your posts and you continue to think you are better and smater then everyone .Your just an arrogant German who has ideas way above his station in life.
Please don't associate his behaviour with all germans, it's not my fault that this guy is a tard.

I wonder why? There are some server where you'll get kicked when you play sniper or in competitive BF2 the sniper class isn't allowed in infantry only leagues, etc...

@ Mj.Blindfisch

RDMC(2) wrote:

I offer a apology for that m8 i didnt mean to course you any offence ,just that the guy has no reason or logic in his post's he calls all medics pussies and point whores yet he has played over 100 + as a medic himself .

He also said all medics whine at sniper and that his post isnt whine itself i mean the guy is mental in the head .
tvmissleman
The Cereal Killer
+201|6655| United States of America

Mj.Blindfisch wrote:

Aries_37 wrote:

Yay more medic vs sniper arguments.
http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=34719
Watch the archive. Argument closed.
This is not a Sniper vs. Medics discussion,this is a "Medics are pussies in general and overpowered" discussion.
Maybe read the original post a bit more carefully next time before replying.
were overpowered?!!! you snipers have a MOTHERFUCKING FIFTY CALIBER SNIPER RIFLE!!!
Miller
IT'S MILLER TIME!
+271|6753|United States of America

Mj.Blindfisch wrote:

So,let's sum up:
Overpowered weapons for the class, yep, them snipers are pussies sittin in a cave while everyone else fights.
cowardly run away from the fight
the ability to easily rack up points without any combat skill (one shot kills... from the sniper)

And yet,a lot of medics are the biggest whiners(nah, thats the snipers, if you cant be good in CQC you run away shoot run back farther

Let the drama begin....( too late, sniper videos already waste my life.)

Last edited by Miller (2006-08-18 08:23:53)

Knight`UK
Lollerstorycarpark
+371|6577|England

Miller wrote:

Mj.Blindfisch wrote:

So,let's sum up:
Overpowered weapons for the class, yep, them snipers are pussies sittin in a cave while everyone else fights.
the ability to easily rack up points without any combat skill (one shot kills... from the sniper)

And yet,a lot of medics are the biggest whiners(nah, thats the snipers, if you cant be good in CQC you run away shoot run back farther

Mj.Blindfisch@pwnt
DemonMonkey
+17|6496|Michigan
No.
Mj.Blindfisch
Bulletdrop-Buddha
+338|6694|Germany

Knight`UK wrote:

fierce wrote:

Knight`UK wrote:

@ Mj.Blindfisch

RDMC(2) wrote:

I offer a apology for that m8 i didnt mean to course you any offence ,just that the guy has no reason or logic in his post's he calls all medics pussies and point whores yet he has played over 100 + as a medic himself .

He also said all medics whine at sniper and that his post isnt whine itself i mean the guy is mental in the head .
Ooh,that's lovely,two soul-mates have found each other over the internet.
You seem to be both of equal intelligence(both are dumb like wet toast),why don't you keep pm'ing each other and stay away from the "difficult" topics so some can have a proper discussion.

Miller wrote:

Mj.Blindfisch wrote:

So,let's sum up:

MuhahahahahaROFLOMGLOLZ......NOT!! Everyone who laughs is a communist!

Last edited by Mj.Blindfisch (2006-08-18 09:23:00)

jsnipy
+3,276|6519|...

no anything option, no infantry, no vehicles, no map, no server, no city, no world, no universe, no time, no (pointer to ?)
AAFCptKabbom
+127|6655|WPB, FL. USA
I think he's fixated on "pussy" if you ask me and starting this thread gave him a chance to come out {so to speak}

Kaboom.
Knight`UK
Lollerstorycarpark
+371|6577|England

Mj.Blindfisch wrote:

Knight`UK wrote:

fierce wrote:

Knight`UK wrote:

@ Mj.Blindfisch

You seem to be both of equal intelligence(both are dumb like wet toast),why don't you keep pm'ing each other and stay away from the "difficult" topics so some can have a proper discussion.
You see the thing is  the reason why i keep on at you is because your no better the anyone else here with your whine about everyone .And the worst thing of all is that you dont even admit to playing 112 hours of being a medic you thick tard .The topic i suggest for you sir is to hard .Its you that needs to find a doctor with your whine,flame and lame insults.

You cant even discuss in your own topic about the opinions of others without insulting them first .Its not like your a decent player either your spm is poor and for a player who has played over 600 hours at sniper your k/d should be miles better but then again what should i expect from a arrogant person like you .
Knight`UK
Lollerstorycarpark
+371|6577|England

AAFCptKabbom wrote:

I think he's fixated on "pussy" if you ask me and starting this thread gave him a chance to come out {so to speak}

Kaboom.
He also likes editing his post's to make himself look better yet he hasnt giveing out 1 valid point so far in any of his post's about why he keeps calling medics pussies,whiners,flamers and lamers?? when it obivous he spent a huge amount of time playing the kit himself .
Airwolf
Latter Alcoholic
+287|6717|Scotland

FoShizzle wrote:

BigmacK wrote:

Medics don't bother me. I sometimes play as them, if the occasion calls for it.

If your smart, you wait for them to revive the guy you just killed. Then you have 2 targets, laying prone and not moving...

Medics make great targets.
Especially when you're in an LAV - LOL
I did that twice to a guy, he was a Lt. Col. lol. He got pissed off after that and left.

I play mdic quite frequently mainly because of the guns. Best guns in the game imo.
Richard2000
Banned
+39|6542|England
medics are the biggest pussies of the game.
+1
fierce
I love [fiSh]
+167|6565

Mj.Blindfisch wrote:

Maybe you should read your postings again and think about what you wrote. Usually it's always the same with discussions on the internet. Someone posts bullshit, an other one posts more bullshit - as soon as the "good" arguments are gone someone starts to insult the other.

Please Mj.Blindfisch start on page one and count your insults!

If i see this right, you start to insult people with your first posting in this thread. You think you're smart? You're not even able to discuss my dear.

P.S. Solltest Du irgendwann mal promovieren, kannst Du gerne mit mir zu diskutieren. Nur vorher, lerne bitte erst einmal zu diskutieren...
Mj.Blindfisch
Bulletdrop-Buddha
+338|6694|Germany
I still like to read some opinions from people with common sense about my ideas of changing the overpowered medic kit so it becomes fair.

I already posted all the drawbacks of the different classes and why the medic doesn't have any drawbacks(if you leave out vehicles,which is another thing,but IO will come.).

So here are my ideas,when you feel that you have to reply -please try to make it a sensible post,unlike the people who made the original post disappear in the depths of their whiny and insulting hatemail.

So here it goes:

1 healthpack at a time(it's unlimited,but you drop one and then the recharge time starts),increase recharge time so that they can't do their pussy run-and-heal-limbo over and over again.

Smaller weapon like MP5,MP7 or something similar - if it is all about teamwork with this class you don't need an assault rifle,a PDW(personal defence weapon) is sufficient for doing your job and defending yourself if necessary.

Shock paddles don't work anymore when victim suffered from:
Death by headshot
Death by shrapnel (all explosives)
Death by knife

Shock paddles run out of battery power and need to be recharged either by ammo-bag or supply-crate.

Compared to the demands for castrating claymores again with FF plus the ability to blow them up with grenades I think this is quite fair,this would actually remove knife-revive-padding from the game,who knows what it would do to the game dynamics.At least medics would have to work harder for their points(I should know,I'm one of those pussies with 112 hours!! ).

So,some real thoughts about these ideas,please,I think we had enough bitching and whining for the day.
Aries_37
arrivederci frog
+368|6572|London

Richard2000 wrote:

medics are the biggest pussies of the game.
+1
71% of your kills come from vehicles. This is not your discussion.
Knight`UK
Lollerstorycarpark
+371|6577|England

Mj.Blindfisch wrote:

I still like to read some opinions from people with common sense about my ideas of changing the overpowered medic kit so it becomes fair.

I already posted all the drawbacks of the different classes and why the medic doesn't have any drawbacks(if you leave out vehicles,which is another thing,but IO will come.).

So here are my ideas,when you feel that you have to reply -please try to make it a sensible post,unlike the people who made the original post disappear in the depths of their whiny and insulting hatemail.

So here it goes:

1 healthpack at a time(it's unlimited,but you drop one and then the recharge time starts),increase recharge time so that they can't do their pussy run-and-heal-limbo over and over again.

Smaller weapon like MP5,MP7 or something similar - if it is all about teamwork with this class you don't need an assault rifle,a PDW(personal defence weapon) is sufficient for doing your job and defending yourself if necessary.

Shock paddles don't work anymore when victim suffered from:
Death by headshot
Death by shrapnel (all explosives)
Death by knife

Shock paddles run out of battery power and need to be recharged either by ammo-bag or supply-crate.

Compared to the demands for castrating claymores again with FF plus the ability to blow them up with grenades I think this is quite fair,this would actually remove knife-revive-padding from the game,who knows what it would do to the game dynamics.At least medics would have to work harder for their points(I should know,I'm one of those pussies with 112 hours!! ).

So,some real thoughts about these ideas,please,I think we had enough bitching and whining for the day.
Which started with you on page 1 with your insult to players here .Since when has "Pussies" a real thought about the game and the game dynamics??
millhous
+39|6634|OREEGONE, USA

Mj.Blindfisch wrote:

Right. And the whole "Medics are pussies" talk isnt' hatemail?  Since you can't abide by your own self-proclaimed rules, please stop posting your bullshit.
Mj.Blindfisch
Bulletdrop-Buddha
+338|6694|Germany

fierce wrote:

I didn't count expressions like "pussy",which nowadays is equivalent to "coward" and stuff like "pussy-heal-revive-limbo".I think that's adequate for the seriousness and importance of debating the content of a video-game.
But it seems that some take some things a way too serious,don't get a heartattack because I called your favorite pointwhoring class which overpowered weapon gives you a secure feeling a "pussy"!

So,I'm guilty of one "stupid retard" after this well-mannered and polite KnightUK called me a "cunt" and the things I said about you two guys(dumb like wet toast),Herr Doktor.
Mal so nebenbei,du hast mich in deinem ersten Post als "tard" bezeichnet(sag das mal zu einem in England) und regst dich hier auf und machst auf Professor?Pffff....

If you got problems with the word "pussy" then replace it with "cowardly player who jump and runs for cover to heal himself with way overpowered gun for a teamwork class".

That's enough about insults from now on in this thread,if you guys really have to insult me do it in private messages and stick to the kit change ideas.

Last edited by Mj.Blindfisch (2006-08-18 10:17:54)

Knight`UK
Lollerstorycarpark
+371|6577|England

Mj.Blindfisch wrote:

fierce wrote:

I didn't count expressions like "pussy",which nowadays is equivalent to "coward" and stuff like "pussy-heal-revive-limbo".I think that's adequate for the seriousness and importance of debating the content of a video-game.
But it seems that some take some things a way too serious,don't get a heartattack because I called your favorite pointwhoring class which overpowered weapon gives you a secure feeling a "pussy"!

So,I'm guilty of one "stupid retard" after this well-mannered and polite KnightUK called me a "cunt" and the things I said about you two guys(dumb like wet toast),Herr Doktor.
Mal so nebenbei,du hast mich in deinem ersten Post als "tard" bezeichnet(sag das mal zu einem in England) und regst dich hier auf und machst auf Professor?Pffff....

If you got problems with the word "pussy" then replace it with "cowardly player who jump and runs for cover to heal himself with way overpowered gun for a teamwork class".

That's enough about insults from now on in this thread,if you guys really have to insult me do it in private messages and stick to the kit change ideas.
Read your post again and then think "oh shit i did start with the insults" and maybe i am wrong .I wouldnt have called you a "dumb cunt" if you didnt start with the "retard and pussy" insults right away in your posts.But then again you are arrogant and presume everyone apart from you is wrong .

So no i wont pm you and insult you there i will do it here you self righteous pompous idiot admit your wrong for a change and i MIGHT give you a break for a while .Until then the more childish you are i will match it .

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard