rootbeer73
+24|6578|in a small dark place
they all have a purpose.
Noop-Ni
ROAR
+14|6491

Todd_Angelo wrote:

ShadowFoX wrote:

You can go out and mow down 6 people with your f2000 just to turn a corner and get killed by a claymore which requires no skill just dropping something on the ground.
The same goddamn thing can happen with a grenade, APC/tank shot, noob toob, Havoc gunfire and what have you.
Claymores are easier to use than all those, though. They can also be put down and left, so the sniper basically gets a free kill with no risk.
And incidentally, if you were refering to the grenade launcher when you said noob tube, you're dead wrong. They nerfed that thing to hell. No easy kills with it anymore.

Anyway, it's pretty obvious that snipers are the most hated kit. Even without the claymores, they'd still be the people who kill you from miles away without giving you a chance to fight back. Being killed from miles away with no chance to fight back annoys people.
Windrider_Melb
Pwned so often there's an IPO.
+29|6498|Melbourne, Australia

BigmacK wrote:

I play, and enjoy playing all the kits. None of them bother me. Don't hate the kit, hate the player.

Snipers will be most hated. The reason why? Too many people just can't shoot correctly!
Actually I kinda dislike the sniper kit because too many CAN shoot correctly!

\\'
tool03
+5|6519|Japan Owki
Support, not only do I suck with it, I hate it when they nade spam.
Bell
Frosties > Cornflakes
+362|6542|UK

LT.Victim wrote:

Bell wrote:

I did, for the most part I got, the medic vs snipers thing.  I did however see a most played kit, and in that thread there where mention of what people hate, and indeed all over this form, the place is littered with random, 'I HATE CLAYWHORES' blah blah blah.

So I created this primarly as a 'poll' reasons just add to it.  Still, my bad?
There are threads just like this, with a Poll, and no Poll

http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=38976
http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=23606
http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=23115

Need i say more?
All three talk about most 'useless' kit, I find that to be different from a 'hated' kit.  For example, you could argue assaults thee most useless kit because a medic can do the same job, with abilities to heal and revive.  However, because of that, assault is far less likely to be a hated kit, since they cant do anything (apart from shoot) than smoke/flashbang oposition/team members.

Basically, I found that in the search, the results I got where to vauge, and as this thread was created in direct responce to the no medic/sniper option threads.  There is no topics specifically in reply to them.  So, yeah more would be appreciated.

(sorry about not includin at btw guys, just mention it in a post so I can add it to the info I need to be gathered, its for my clans site, thanks a lot)

Good day,
Brasso
+1,549|6623

I hate medics.  Freaking losers.  Why does everyone hate snipers, not everyone lays out a billion gaymores.  And Assault is like the 2nd most hated class.  I guess everyone should hate me then...
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
Knight`UK
Lollerstorycarpark
+371|6573|England
Snipers biggest pussies in the game because they wont fight you face to face and place shitty gaymores everywhere and whine because medics can earn more points then them and are more useful to the team in general .
Knight`UK
Lollerstorycarpark
+371|6573|England

haffeysucks wrote:

I hate medics.  Freaking losers.  Why does everyone hate snipers, not everyone lays out a billion gaymores.  And Assault is like the 2nd most hated class.  I guess everyone should hate me then...
You spent 34+ hours plus as a medic so you cant hate them that bad and just under 60 hours as a sniper .I think you just want to join the anti-medic crowd going on around here .
XinLoiC4
+3|6495

RDMC(2) wrote:

Assault, first off there completely useless now that the noob tube is as effective as a piece of shit, second they have the same fire power as a medic, but the medic can revive and heal others and heal his/her self, and the noob tube just is lame, I feel stupid when being killed by a GL or M203, GP-30, GP-25..-_-' just lame. I hate Assault, so useless. Even worse then snipers cuz when u have a medic behind u, just say revive me when I walk through a clay for you and done.
maybe your prob is that you can't handle the GL; its not useless. its very effective against transports.

btw. claymorewhores: anyone who's crying about the sniper and their claymores is a whiner.
c'mon, they only got 2! claymores in their kit
Mj.Blindfisch
Bulletdrop-Buddha
+338|6689|Germany

Noop-Ni wrote:

Even without the claymores, they'd still be the people who kill you from miles away without giving you a chance to fight back. Being killed from miles away with no chance to fight back annoys people.
That's the nature of the sniper - hitting you from where you can't hit him.

Actually that's a technique which is applied by a lot of units on the modern battlefield - for example the Apache,which takes out tanks at 6.5 kilometers,way beyond the visibility range of the tank.

And you have plenty of chances to fight back.
If you just stand around it's your own damn noobish fault,you could paint a bullseye on your forehead in the meantime aswell.Moving targets are a task for a skilled sniper only.

And if you really want to shoot it out with a sniper on a range where he has the advantage - you are just making a stupid mistake.

Snipers don't annoy people,they just do their job,people are annoyed by their own stupidity.
Don't pay attention to your surroundings and run into claymores - your fault.
Getting headshot because of playing "catch-the-bullet" with a sniper on 300+ meters(that's his domain) - your fault.

Last edited by Mj.Blindfisch (2006-08-18 06:35:56)

Knight`UK
Lollerstorycarpark
+371|6573|England

Mj.Blindfisch wrote:

Noop-Ni wrote:

Even without the claymores, they'd still be the people who kill you from miles away without giving you a chance to fight back. Being killed from miles away with no chance to fight back annoys people.

Actually that's a technique which is applied by a lot of units on the modern battlefield - for example the Apache,which takes out tanks at 6.5 kilometers,way beyond the visibility range of the tank.

And you have plenty of chances to fight back.
If you just stand around it's your own damn noobish fault,you could paint a bullseye on your forehead in the meantime aswell.Moving targets are a task for a skilled sniper only.

And if you really want to shoot it out with a sniper on a range where he has the advantage - you are just making a stupid mistake.

Snipers don't annoy people,they just do their job,people are annoyed by their own stupidity.
Don't pay attention to your surroundings and run into claymores - your fault.
Getting headshot because of playing "catch-the-bullet" with a sniper on 300+ meters(that's his domain) - your fault.
your 2nd fav kit is medic yet  u whine about them ??? cant understand that
Mj.Blindfisch
Bulletdrop-Buddha
+338|6689|Germany

Knight`UK wrote:

I don't whine about medics,I say that they are overpowered and that most people who (exclusively) play them are the biggest pussies of the game.

Whining is what all those pussies do about claymores.
JaMrulezass
+47|6457|Hong Kong
each kit is good if u have the skill

i chose engi coz its useless (not the m11-87 tho) and that the wrench is totally useless apart from sinking ure jeep in the water and start repairing and stat pad!
genius_man16
Platinum Star whore
+365|6671|Middle of nowhere

Mj.Blindfisch wrote:

Medics,biggest pussies of the game.
Knight`UK
Lollerstorycarpark
+371|6573|England

Mj.Blindfisch wrote:

Knight`UK wrote:

I don't whine about medics,I say that they are overpowered and that most people who (exclusively) play them are the biggest pussies of the game.

Your not whineing about them yet you call us pusssies ?? slight contradiction there if i may say so .Like i said in other thread playing medic was good for you for over 100 hours and earning about 10,000 points for you .So i suggest you dont have no right to whine or insult medics when you have spent that amount of time playing the kit yourself .
[HhB]Jonny-JX
+5|6493|Dresden, Germany
The biggest crap in BF2 are the C4-hopping Spec-Ops....

The second crappiest are the sniper-noobs. You were playing a round with 10 people per team and 8 of the team are snipers. but only 1 or 2 of those 8 have an k/d better than 1.0.....the rest are laying down at the stupidiest places and woundering why they get killed all over the time....

I say nothing against good snipers, if they hit a lot of targets, they could be gold for your team. As well as medics, pioneers, assaults, supporters, at's and specs......If they good, let them play...

And claymores not better/worse than AT-mines and C4....
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6754

VeNg3nCe^ wrote:

Snipers - worthless kit
Spec-ops and Assault - they have been nerfed to death and are no longer much use.
Aye
Jim_Bred
+15|6495
Assault, cause it is a useless kit...underpowered with no advantage
Noop-Ni
ROAR
+14|6491

Mj.Blindfisch wrote:

No, whining is what you do anytime something says anything bad about snipers. Every single time, you'll be there, insulting people because they don't like your favourite kit. Accept that some people don't like the kit and move on, already.
Aphex_D
I live for the 306
+26|6634|Uk
I voted for all because you dont know how to make a proper poll
Mj.Blindfisch
Bulletdrop-Buddha
+338|6689|Germany

Noop-Ni wrote:

Mj.Blindfisch wrote:

No, whining is what you do anytime something says anything bad about snipers. Every single time, you'll be there, insulting people because they don't like your favourite kit. Accept that some people don't like the kit and move on, already.
I've accepted that a long time ago,I actually love to be the hated sniper and get a hard-on when people whine things like "Mj.Blindfisch Sniper-asshole!" over the ingamechat when I've headshot the noob for the 5th time in a row.

But what I can't accept and tolerate is stupid,incorrect,unjustly and exaggerated bullshit stupid people post just to justify their lack of skill and inability to adapt.

If you are capable to comprehend my posts you should actually see that I try to make a point and show my perspective of things,not just mindless whining and bitching like the usual claymorewhiners do.
Nobody of those guys actually brings up arguments,it's always like "boo-hoo,those damn gaymores,I just hate them.All snipers must die!"
Noop-Ni
ROAR
+14|6491
But you're posting crazy exaggerated stuff right now! You're talking about how all medics are pussies, and all they do is hide and heal themselves in between playing entirely for points. Some do that, sure, but not all of them. What if it's just a guy who plays medic 'cause he likes his teammates, and he wants to revive them when they're down? Does that make him a pussy?

If you dislike medics for that reason, then you're no better than people who dislike snipers for another nonsensical one.

Incidentally, I missed replying to this before, so I will now. Mainly because I like talking. Woo.

Mj.Blindfisch wrote:

You think the tank likes that? It may be smart, sure, but it still annoys people. It annoys me, that's for sure.

I think this thread is proof enough that they do annoy people.
Kurazoo
Pheasant Plucker
+440|6677|West Yorkshire, U.K
YOu missed out anti tank
Umibozu_IT
+15|6640|Italy
snipers. mainly because 99% of them can't hit shit and the only reason they choose that class is because they can spam gaymores all around and get easy frags. Moreover i still have to see a sniper being the last man of his team with no flags left making efforts to conquer a flag.
tvmissleman
The Cereal Killer
+201|6651| United States of America
snipers are lamers

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard