it is too damn small
LOL
N)!(NDarkDragon
Banned
+158|6518

Mason4Assassin444 wrote:

N)!(NDarkDragon wrote:

Knight`UK wrote:

Only way he can boost his spm,k/d and accuracy its a joke .
Actually I can get it up without glitching incredibly easy thats what got boring. Now I have fun kidnapping unlucky people and occasionally glitching and playing on K&P servers. Oh sooner or later they will reset me. Everytime I or a clanmate go on a warlord server as soon as we join whether were glitching or not they start saying "OMFG ITS LORDDRAGONCLAW AND THE NOOB CLAN RUN!!!!!!"
I'd have to agree with the noob clan part. Thanks for contributing to the problem. Your a true trooper.
No our tag is NØØB¦³ you tard. Also your welcome, glad to contribute to your problem.

Last edited by N)!(NDarkDragon (2006-08-18 06:07:04)

JohnClark
+5|6582|Groningen-The Top of Holland

Prime wrote:

it is too damn small
YEP
N)!(NDarkDragon
Banned
+158|6518

JohnClark wrote:

Prime wrote:

it is too damn small
YEP
Read the thread. I posted a larger one.
My_pet_squirrel
Have you seen my nutz?
+126|6616
he glitches and doesn't even have a 1:1 kdr
Mason4Assassin444
retired
+552|6658|USA

N)!(NDarkDragon wrote:

Mason4Assassin444 wrote:

N)!(NDarkDragon wrote:

Actually I can get it up without glitching incredibly easy thats what got boring. Now I have fun kidnapping unlucky people and occasionally glitching and playing on K&P servers. Oh sooner or later they will reset me. Everytime I or a clanmate go on a warlord server as soon as we join whether were glitching or not they start saying "OMFG ITS LORDDRAGONCLAW AND THE NOOB CLAN RUN!!!!!!"
I'd have to agree with the noob clan part. Thanks for contributing to the problem. Your a true trooper.
No our tag is NØØB¦³ you tard. Also your welcome, glad to contribute to your problem.
Just know your on the list with Nitro posting yourself glitching......TARD.
N)!(NDarkDragon
Banned
+158|6518

My_pet_squirrel wrote:

he glitches and doesn't even have a 1:1 kdr
It would have been 1:1 but when I first got the game I would rarely get a kill because I sat on the carrier tking random people for fun. That ruined my K/D from the start.
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6466
So, you're bragging about your ability to glitch and exploit the game, so that it takes no ability to play the game...

This isn't a flame- it's an observation: you're a child.

Also, the funny thing is- for a person that uses game exploits, your stats completely suck. Try harder. You can shoot people through walls and be basically invulnerable, but you still can't manage to get more kills than deaths? Laughable.

Last edited by Uzique (2006-08-18 10:50:24)

libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
TheDarkRaven
ATG's First Disciple
+263|6620|Birmingham, UK
I think I have it. The pistol is on the drawback before a shot can be fired, and so is loaded and should show a full magazine. However, it says you only have 1 bullet in your gun. I think this is what is wrong.
N)!(NDarkDragon
Banned
+158|6518

TheDarkRaven wrote:

I think I have it. The pistol is on the drawback before a shot can be fired, and so is loaded and should show a full magazine. However, it says you only have 1 bullet in your gun. I think this is what is wrong.
Acutally I didnt notice that at all the title was sarcastic. Congrats to you xD.

Uzique wrote:

Also, the funny thing is- for a person that uses game exploits, your stats completely suck.
Where did I say I cared about your observations?

Last edited by N)!(NDarkDragon (2006-08-18 11:44:15)

alpinestar
+304|6592|New York City baby.
IM SENDING THIS IMAGE TO BF2ROE NOW!
/me giggles
arson
+99|6632|New York

Cbass wrote:

omg he's glitching on a K&P server
So technically its a double negative which would then be a positve....
killer21
Because f*ck you that's why.
+400|6587|Reisterstown, MD

[sarcasm]Wow, you are really leet. [/sarcasm]
bennisboy
+829|6642|Poundland
wow I dont really care about glitchers now, I'm not bothered if they wanna do it to get stats up or have fun, I jus dont play karkand so they dont ruin my game. end of
Aquastorm
Last of the Uchiha
+4|6708|Hong Kong, China
if EA were to patrolled these forums, I guess a whole lot more of glitchers were to be reset at a much quicker pace [/muse]
Turtle
+7|6753|Boulder, CO
Why would you post a picture of yourself glitching? I guess if you don't care you must be asking to be reset, because I can almost guarantee someone's going to report you.

I'm almost tempted because you obviously have no respect for the players or the game.
bennisboy
+829|6642|Poundland
look it is quite sad if someone that has nothing to do with it, hasn't even been affected by it, would try to get him reset
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6757

This thread is still open is one of the things wrong with this screenshot.

Last edited by usmarine2005 (2006-08-18 15:00:57)

INCSOC
Member since 1984
+113|6675|Denver, CO

usmarine2005 wrote:

lol
=W=GeneralSherman
Banned
+83|6553
hey somebody PM on how to do that glitch thing...im not gonna do it...i just wanna know how....and even if i did y would u care...but i wont...i just want to knoiw how
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6757

=W=GeneralSherman wrote:

hey somebody PM on how to do that glitch thing...im not gonna do it...i just wanna know how....and even if i did y would u care...but i wont...i just want to knoiw how
Sprint into the middle of the wall, between the two pillars, starting from the alley next to the boxes.

Last edited by usmarine2005 (2006-08-18 15:23:46)

INCSOC
Member since 1984
+113|6675|Denver, CO
roflmao
Superslim
BF2s Frat Brother
+211|6688|Calgary

usmarine2005 wrote:

That we are wasting our time by staring at it?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard