DirtyMexican
I knife Generals
+278|6535|Search Whore killing fields
to add to my post befor.. I remember the begining bf2. Where people used the support class properly. Somepeople think of support as an assualt class were you run in and own everyone!!! YEAH!!.. Its not. you give ammo and lay COVER fire. But in BF2 your the nade spamming whore who just keeps rearming his nades who realy cant care for his team just his stats.
pX|SithLord
+22|6723|Germany
hm support is my favorite kit at the moment, and i have to say that the pkm is still accurate enough to kill someone over a medium range if you know how to use it properly
comet241
+164|6763|Normal, IL

tvmissleman wrote:

i hope the MG36 is untouched on 1.4 i love that gun.
mg36 ftw!
Cannabis_Rx
+-2|6578
There is nothing wrong with the support guns, this guy is a newb or missinformed.
TrollmeaT
Aspiring Objectivist
+492|6671|Colorado
Whats wrong with them? Are you saying you want sniper pkm's again? No thanks, they are fine as is.
JaMrulezass
+47|6463|Hong Kong

DirtyMexican wrote:

I like the m249saw. Its shoots so many bullets in every direction your bound to hit something
Yup!
and whats to complain i can kill 12 people in arow with the PKM
Lionbeat
+9|6644|LONDON

ryan_14 wrote:

genius_man16 wrote:

i Honestly have no idea what your talking about... yeah, they kill people... what's wrong with that?
They kill him too much, so he's whining and hoping that the Support class will be abolished. I think... I don't understand his question.
What the fuck are you on about? Are you retarded? I was saying that the guns are less accurate than they used to be, and was anything going to be done about that in the 1.4 patch.

I also said I can see the value of support for teamplay, but don't find it to be that good at one on one killing any more, even tho the other guy has a smaller wep.

The vast majority of people here got was I was saying, whether they agreed or not. I'm sorry if you can't read very well; your problem.

I've learnt from this that i should be a bit more patient and play the class more to get used to the weps. I loved the G36 MG variant when i unlocked it, so gonna concentrate on that.

Also, I think i was playing point too much, so gonna fall back which, on reflection, means i'll be able to play the role better anyway giving out ammo etc.

Thanks for the useful posts. And all of you who just said I'm a n00b or whatever other bullshit acronyms and terms you want to use - What's the point? I just like the game and was asking a question ffs.
[DRS]ChurchSt
+4|6737
Dude RPK-74 FTW!!!!!
voltage
+46|6839|Sweden
With 1.2 the difference in accuracy when standing vs crouching became much bigger (for support guns). The accuracy when standing was actually lowered (and it wasn't exactly high before). So never fire a lmg standing. Can be somewhat annoying when you have the enemy on the other side of a low wall or fence and the bullets can't pass over unless you stand up.

When playing I've never felt a lack of support guys, neither are there too many so IMO Dice have got it just right.
johnnybgood554
+13|6537|Ohio
The rpk and pkm are the 2 best guns in the game imo.
Marinejuana
local
+415|6583|Seattle
you can definitely still snipe with the PKM when prone.
basetballjones
+30|6747
umm.. PKM FTW?

I'll roll around as an armored warchest anyday.  They botched them, but if you adapt to the new characteristics, they still kick ass.  Just fire one shot at a time, but very fast.
Octavarium
+1|6709
PKM is still one of my favourites, at least it requires some skill now.

The day 1.2 came out I decided to see how good the LMG's were (seeing as they look soooo awesome!!) and racked up 30 odd kills for a couple of deaths, waaaay too accurate at that point.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard