[FB]Eraser
Back in battle after 3-year break
+39|6718|Switzerland

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

[FB]Eraser wrote:

jord wrote:

I eat breakfast 300 yards from 4000 cubans that are trained to kill me so don't think for one second that you can come down here,and make me nervous.
Not yours, said by Jack Nicholson alias Col. Nathan Jessep in "A Few Good Men"... but anyway, not a bad phrase...

And to all:

Stop posting glitches and hacks!!! It just motivates all the others to follow your example! Aren't there enough cheaters all over the servers?
If you read the whole thread you would have seen he's screwing with people.
My bad... not reading all, only the first few posts...
jord
+2,382|6675|The North, beyond the wall.

[FB]Eraser wrote:

jord wrote:

I eat breakfast 300 yards from 4000 cubans that are trained to kill me so don't think for one second that you can come down here,and make me nervous.
Not yours, said by Jack Nicholson alias Col. Nathan Jessep in "A Few Good Men"... but anyway, not a bad phrase...

And to all:

Stop posting glitches and hacks!!! It just motivates all the others to follow your example! Aren't there enough cheaters all over the servers?
Well i submit to you that whoever wrote that memo has never faced the working end of a Russian made Cuban AK47.

Anyway i thought i was the only one to see that film,good on ya.
SGT.Slayero
+98|6462|Life in a vacuum sucks
the karkand wall glitch is ez and awesome :p

dubbs wrote:

Ngatorynosirnowayman, soon you will be getting an email from EA stating that you broke the ROE, and posted a glitch on a public website.
ROFL!

EA. resetting my stats? That incompetent bunch of idiots? I'm not innocent, so they have no reason to reset me. Besides, who cares about stats?
GotMex?
$623,493,674,868,715.98 in Debt
+193|6760

Doesn't F10 give you infinite health too? Oh wait, maybe that's CS:S
This topic is coming along nicely. Does anyone know where there are a bunch of noobs that i can trick? I mean besides this forum, there's not enough. Some place where no one will challenge me, because they are idiots. Do you know where that is?
How come this hasn't been closed?
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6759

negatorynosirnowayman wrote:

Just delete then you asshat attention whore.
pX|SithLord
+22|6722|Germany
if anyone really followed the instructions he should be executed right away at least his pc should be taken away

usmarine2005 wrote:

Just delete then you asshat attention whore.
if i didn't know better i would say you disliked me.

i love being a jackass online.
MrKamikaze
+10|6638|East

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

Just to confirm no noobs will come on this thread and be led in the wrong direction, alt+f4 closes the current application, there is no glitch, he just wants to screw with you by making you close your game.
way to be a friggin partypooper..
RDMC
Enemy Wheelbarrow Spotted..!!
+736|6562|Area 51

So I was screwing around on a local server (64 karkand) and i was practicing with the kits. So, just to do something stupid i teabagged a claymore. then i decided to call it a day, and i pressed alt + f4, and then my screen went black and i was back in the game inside of a building.  I pressed alt + f4 again and i was inside another building. So, I started playing around again and I could walk through walls and pretty much wall hack anywhere.

Long story short:

1. Teabag a claymore.
2. Alt + f4
3. Wall hack.

I'm not making this up. I am dead serious. Try it for yourself.
What Is Teabag? (seriously)
BolvisOculus
Spagett!
+167|6616|Manitowoc, WI
OK, next time when you try and fool people, try and at least have one that would make a little sence.  There is no way that the key combination alt F4 would cause a glitch in bf2 because it is not something that was made for bf2.  It was made for all applications running in windows.

BolvisOculus wrote:

OK, next time when you try and fool people, try and at least have one that would make a little sence.  There is no way that the key combination alt F4 would cause a glitch in bf2 because it is not something that was made for bf2.  It was made for all applications running in windows.
i don't intend to fool everybody. Just the people dumb enough to not realize what you just said.
LoneWolfMDS
+3|6460|north carolina
haha. dude i say that to people in game all the time. i'm like hey if you want unlimited ammo and take no damage then press alt+F4. or spawn a mi-28 press alt+F4.
Bunn-Gee
+7|6462
What is "teabagging a claymore"?
Marlboroman82
Personal philosophy: Clothing optional.
+1,022|6620|Camp XRay

Bunn-Gee wrote:

Go ask your mom, then come back and post what she tells you. Others on here need your help as well.
https://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l250/marlboroman82/Untitled-8.png
Bunn-Gee
+7|6462

Marlboroman82 wrote:

Bunn-Gee wrote:

Go ask your mom, then come back and post what she tells you. Others on here need your help as well.
I know what it means to teabag my wife.....

but how do you teabag a claymore?

EDIT: I haven't found the "drop pants" key.

Last edited by Bunn-Gee (2006-08-18 07:46:05)

Darth_Fleder
Mod from the Church of the Painful Truth
+533|6804|Orlando, FL - Age 43

trying alt-F4 on this thread.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard