f200020%20% - 31
g36e50%50% - 78
mp-77%7% - 12
p9021%21% - 33
Total: 154
Tushers
Noctwisaskfirtush
+224|6683|Some where huntin in Wisconsin
i am sorry for makingthis post, its been bugging me for ever i got 4k left tills first sgt and i got 4 unlocks left and i can choose 2 which 2 i love playing all the kit equaly IDK what to pick u choose thanks
Jbrar
rawr
+86|6540|Winterpeg, Canada
P90 and G36E, u use those two kits more i think.
SexyCabbage
One Shot, One Kill ... Always
+68|6479|Kentucky
G26e    because its medic so u can double your points by reviving people  and has good accuracy
SexyCabbage
+68|6479|Kentucky
sorry g36e
De_Jappe
Triarii
+432|6526|Belgium

g36e, accurate as hell, much better than that l8 gun.
p90, finally an accurate main AT gun, no more pumping 1 full clip in somebody so he turns around and kill you

Last edited by De_Jappe (2006-08-17 14:18:34)

Mouse315
Bash.org Junkie
+105|6519
I pick all.

Probably the G36E, not a big fan of the rest of them.
SexyCabbage
+68|6479|Kentucky
The F2000 is also good  it can hit pretty distant tagets and has a grenade launcher for killing groups of people.  i just like it because of the scope and the accuracy.   but u cant get TW points
SGT.Slayero
+98|6464|Life in a vacuum sucks
F2000!!!!!!!!
[R]age^B-HeKtiC^
You like that, biatch!?
+25|6803|Uk
unlocks are for noobs
max
Vela Incident
+1,652|6566|NYC / Hamburg

[R]age^B-HeKtiC^ wrote:

unlocks are for noobs
stfu noob

go for g36 and whatever you play most
once upon a midnight dreary, while i pron surfed, weak and weary, over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot  xxx galore'. While i clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour, " 'Tis not possible!", i muttered, " give me back my free hardcore!"..... quoth the server, 404.
-101-InvaderZim
+42|6842|Waikato, Aotearoa
G36e, and maybe G3 - IMHO G3 is way more poerful than the F2000)

..... and mouse there IS something most difinatly WRONG WITH YOUR SIG - still funny tho

Last edited by -101-InvaderZim (2006-08-19 00:57:31)

Starfleet1403
...to bodly spawn where no one has spawned before!
+66|6621|Born in West-Berlin
Since you only have 10 hours on Assault, I'd say you don't need the F2000 yet.
You played 17 hours as Engineer, but you only have 63 Repair Points. So it seems, you go for Kills. Therefore you might need the MP-7.
Medic is your third best class. The G36E is pretty accurate so you might be able to Kill, Heal and Revive.
Beside Sniper you play AT the most. P90 ist good for that.

In my Opinion you should choose which Class you like more AT or Medic. Then Unlock accordingly.
Diogenese
Philosopher King
+16|6593|New York State, USA
I love thw G36E!!  It has burst fire and getting it back on target after one burst is smooooth. It is one of my favorite close quarters guns, and it has some good accuracy at a distance. I do not like the F2000. It is hard to shoot w/ at a distance, cuz the scope has too much crosshair. G3 is better, yet no launcher. Fair trade cuz I like to throw 'em instead. I am still unsure about the mp7. I seems weak and as an engineer, I seldom run around killing looking to spray people w/ rounds. I think I will go for the anti-tank unlocks and explore that kit for awhile. I often get killed by both its unlocks, where their DOA or the P90 hit me before I hit them w/ my anti-tank basic whatever weapon. I have less than 4k to go myself and am excited for 1stSGT! Good luck at whatever you choose. (But make it the G36E and the P90!)

Last edited by Diogenese (2006-08-19 01:23:54)

ShaneDiddy
+3|6473|Virginia, USA
I'd go for the G36 I personally don't really like the others
jamesb
Joined BF2s in November 2005
+133|6723|Doncaster, England
Depends what kit you like playing,
G36e      great, easy to use
F2000     great but takes practice
[THE] comben
Wee and Biscuits
+43|6532|Cardiff
i was so knobbed off with the mp-7.  its woefull for the most part lol and especially if u have played cs for as long as i have coz i reload every 3 rounds or summat.... not good when u have 2 clips of 40 bullets :s
MastersMom
YOUR mom goes to college
+61|6654
I use the G36E the most out of the offered selection.  It has good accuracy with single and burst shots at close medium and long range...but the P90 offers a huge advantage at range over the DAO-12 and much better accuracy than the standard AT main guns.  I guess it all depends on which kit you'll use more offten but I would go wtih G36E FTW!
Knight`UK
Lollerstorycarpark
+371|6579|England

Diogenese wrote:

I love thw G36E!!  It has burst fire and getting it back on target after one burst is smooooth. It is one of my favorite close quarters guns, and it has some good accuracy at a distance. I do not like the F2000. It is hard to shoot w/ at a distance, cuz the scope has too much crosshair. G3 is better, yet no launcher. Fair trade cuz I like to throw 'em instead. I am still unsure about the mp7. I seems weak and as an engineer, I seldom run around killing looking to spray people w/ rounds. I think I will go for the anti-tank unlocks and explore that kit for awhile. I often get killed by both its unlocks, where their DOA or the P90 hit me before I hit them w/ my anti-tank basic whatever weapon. I have less than 4k to go myself and am excited for 1stSGT! Good luck at whatever you choose. (But make it the G36E and the P90!)
that was the most helpful post here

go for the medic and anti tank guns imho

plus change your poll options you can vote for all

good luck on your promotion
DrM
+33|6620
G36E is probably the best all round weapon in the game, very accurate, high rate of fire, 3 round burst.
It's almost criminal that you dont already have it.

I dont play engineer unless I'm supporting vehicles, and in those situations you are rarly in long range fire fights, so the shotguns, either standard or Jackhammer are prefered to the MP7.
I personally dont like the F2000 all that much, I prefer the G3, mainly because of the zoomed in view, but thats my preference.

The P90, while on paper should be almost exactly the same as the other SMG's, I always feel that it's better than the MP5 and Type-95, but worse than the PP-19. Again its just down to feel.

Hope this info helps dude.

DrM
oneshotsnipednoobfag
+9|6503
p90 blows
Todd_Angelo
Leukocyte
+336|6626|Warlord
FWIW I'd go with the G36E and the P90 too.

G36E is really good in the right hands, deadly as hell if you don't mind that it's only got three-shot bursts for close-in work.

The P90 is a big step up from the MP5 if you want to go with a sub-machinegun instead of the DAO. On single shot it's actually quite accurate and you can take guys down at moderate ranges and up close that large mag means you can really wail into guys if you need to.

I don't think you should overlook that the FN2000 does give you access to flashbangs in vanilla, which on the right map/in the right hands might be useful, but I'd certainly be happier with theG36E as apart from anything you're a medic so you can get some major team points as well as keep yourself alive for longer in a round.
ig
This topic seems to have no actual posts
+1,199|6521
NULL VOTE   unlocks suck and shouldnt be used
Tushers
Noctwisaskfirtush
+224|6683|Some where huntin in Wisconsin
thanks mr ig88 idk what i have to say to u mr u aughta be grounded sorry that was retarded i was probly gunna get those 2 because helll i got another 30k untill my next 2 unlocks so yea thanks
SGT.Slayero
+98|6464|Life in a vacuum sucks
he is going to get the f2000 and mp7 he told me
Diogenese
Philosopher King
+16|6593|New York State, USA

ig88 wrote:

NULL VOTE   unlocks suck and shouldnt be used
Yet I see you unlocked them.  Why? Curiosity?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard